[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

7 hours ago, irilight said:

Waves to @zagigirl little cutie says hello smiley .   Me too. I first saw her and loved her in King's Daughter SBH.  I am so glad you are joining us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emotions run high in Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’s new teaser

little cutie says hello smiley chingu :)

About emotions hehe... a scene he is about to kiss her in a teaser me like :)...still remember his kiss in W&C...should be good here as well...hope we won't have to wait more then half of the show for it ;)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for great updated.... We are getting close.

@Go Seung Ji, I think it would be great if you mentioned on first page also DramaFever link to watch it, and not just Viki.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4972/Romantic_Doctor%2C_Teacher_Kim/

This way, Soompiers who have DramaFever account and not a Viki account, will know where to watch it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser and Stills Prep SBS's Return to Medical on Mon-Tues with Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim.

roma4.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

New stills

2016102901002484400179601_99_20161028080

http://naver.me/G1eobeuH

7 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

@irilight You confused me with @pandalover1 :lol:

HAHAHAHA! Noted will update it once I get on my computer..

update: @irilight oh i get what you mean now, i initially did put the viki link below too but the one on the header was not done by me, probably soompi moderators added it since soompi and viki are related to each other hahaha but anyways i've also added a link to the dramafever channel and will probably add viu's channel too once i get hold of the link.

19 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

@irilight You confused me with @pandalover1 :lol:

@Go Seung Ji,,, oooops.. I am so sorry.. kitten sorry smiley

17 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

HAHAHAHA! Noted will update it once I get on my computer..

update: @irilight oh i get what you mean now, i initially did put the viki link below too but the one on the header was not done by me, probably soompi moderators added it since soompi and viki are related to each other hahaha but anyways i've also added a link to the dramafever channel and will probably add viu's channel too once i get hold of the link.

Thank you very much,  @pandalover1.   -Thank-you-so-much-shiriny-16862444-113-120.jpgSuper appreciate it, and thank you for all updates to page 1. You have created a beautiful and informative 1st page, complete with character descriptions.

13 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

Bigger Version of New stills of Han Suk-kyu

Love these. Thank you @czakhareina1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like our show will be shown on One TV Asia too.

NEW TEASER FOR 'ROMANTIC DOCTOR, TEACHER KIM' RELEASED

Korean broadcaster SBS has released a new teaser for its next drama series, Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, which will be premiering soon on ONE in November 2016.

The teaser opens to a darkened corridor, with lead character Boo Yong Joo (played by award-winning, veteran actor Han Seok Kyu) walking down the aisle, accompanied by a mournful instrumental tune. A voiceover states: "In my area, there is only one thing to do. Save people. No matter what happens, save people."

Following that impactful first scene are glimpses of the action we can expect from the medical drama, which is touted to be a drama that explores the real meaning of being a doctor. Han Seok Kyu will play the role of a genius surgeon who gives up an accomplished career at a large hospital to practice at a provincial hospital, where he becomes mentor to two up-and-coming young doctors. His mentees are played by Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin, both of whom are surely no strangers to viewers of K-dramas.

With fans already mourning the impending end of hit series Scarlet Heart (we're not ready either!), Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim will have some big shoes to fill. If the sleekness of the first teaser is anything to go by, though, we're certainly looking forward to see the show on our screens soon!

source

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/274749/20161028/sbs-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-will-become-realistic-medical-drama.htm

SBS 'Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim” will become the most realistic medical drama

By Menahem Zen | October 28, 2016 10:39 PM EDT

still-image-from-the-new-sbs-drama-roman

After "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" ends next week, SBS will air new drama to take over the time slot. The “Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim” is promised to be the most realistic medical drama.

Renown actor Han Suk Kyu is cast as the titular character “Teacher Kim” who was a famous surgeon in the Seoul metropolitan area as reported by  JTBC News. Kim is a genius surgeon who has expertise in three different specialties. He retreated from his position after an incident, and become a resident doctor in a small clinic in rural area, treating the elderly and underprivileged citizens.

Spoiler

Doctor Kim is now known as “Teacher Kim” who called himself a romantic doctor. He lives in seclusion and has a deep philosophical thought. One day, two young doctors Seo-Jung and Dong-Joo, played by Seo Hyun-Jin and Yoo Yun Suk, come to him to become his pupils.

Seo is an actress whose latest project was in the movie “Because I Love You” with Kim You-Jung, Lim Ju-Hwan and Cha Tae-Hyun. While Yoo was known to play the baseball prodigy Chil-Bong in “Reply 1994.”

Dong-Joo is a jerk but brilliant young man who actually has no genuine interest to become doctor. His intention as doctor is to win someone. On the contrary, Seo-Jung becomes doctor to get respect and recognition. They both learn the value of life and true happiness of helping people as doctor from Teacher Kim.

In an interview with YTN , Seo said she and the other casts must prepare to portray the medical drama as realistic as possible. As for her character in “Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim” she said her character Seo-Jung has a positive trait to continuously learned and improve herself from Teacher Kim.

“The Seo-Jung character has fascinated me since the first time I read the script,” she said. “She continuously challenges and questions herself of her decision and action.”

Another write up on <RDTK>

13 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

Hmmm, that 15 second teaser makes me think about older dramas' moods, know what I mean? With the music mainly probably and the way each character is introduced. (This isn't a bad thing by the way :)

I love the music of this teaser. The strings are so punchy! B) Excited! :w00t:

Archived