[Chinese Webseries 2016] SWAP 错生

tompark

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/28/2016 at 8:19 AM, risa_shimazaki said:

What happens that made you stop watching? What spoilers are you talking about?

Hi! Good to see you! ^^ What's a BG romance?

I'm still on ep 04, btw. So I'm super confused about what you guys are talking about. Feel free to give me spoilers...

Spoiler!! For those who got pissed after this episode.. The writer said it before that they had changed the ending for the series because they want everybody to feel happy. That is, we could wait and see if it turns out to be a real BL series or just a series which bypassed the censorship of China. Last but not least, I don't know if this is bad news or good news 'cause only 4 episodes left according to the official site of "Swap." In the novel, Guang Guang lives with Xiao Ran for more than 6 months after switching souls with Yuan Yuan. Yuan Yuan, who is in Guang Guang's body, lives with Huang Fu for more than 6 months,too. That is , they never change back. However, Yu Wen is still alone till the end. In the last scene of the novel, Yu Wen goes to his brother's tomb and finds out that somebody's here before and leaves a note, saying " It will be wonderful if I could love your brother for you." Yu Wen finds out it is Guang Guang's handwriting and screams his name.

Copied from youtube. No need to get sad, tho... :blush::blush::blush:

7 hours ago, sddevv said:

Spoiler!! For those who got pissed after this episode.. The writer said it before that they had changed the ending for the series because they want everybody to feel happy. That is, we could wait and see if it turns out to be a real BL series or just a series which bypassed the censorship of China. Last but not least, I don't know if this is bad news or good news 'cause only 4 episodes left according to the official site of "Swap." In the novel, Guang Guang lives with Xiao Ran for more than 6 months after switching souls with Yuan Yuan. Yuan Yuan, who is in Guang Guang's body, lives with Huang Fu for more than 6 months,too. That is , they never change back. However, Yu Wen is still alone till the end. In the last scene of the novel, Yu Wen goes to his brother's tomb and finds out that somebody's here before and leaves a note, saying " It will be wonderful if I could love your brother for you." Yu Wen finds out it is Guang Guang's handwriting and screams his name.

Copied from youtube. No need to get sad, tho... :blush::blush::blush:

This is much good than i heard in some spoilers, i actually thought that Yu Wen will fall in love in Yuan Yuan and they will get married. LoL hahaha

4 hours ago, themusing said:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but they're so cute I'm going to pass out oh my goodness.

I know right?! They are too much! :heart:

Here is the eng subbed version, and honestly I can't deal with them anymore!

Leo asking Lucas to come join him in Korea:

Lucas: "do you have a room?"

Leo: "Yes, but there's only one bed."

Lucas: "Well, it's not like it's the first time we've slept together."

Cue Leo DYING and me as well!! hahaha These two!!! :wub::wub::wub:

What pisses me off is outright deception from the Swap's production crew.

Adhering to the regulations and censorship in China is understandable, but I would expect them to be honest in presenting a heterosexual romance upfront than to advertise a BL premise on the surface as a trap for unsuspecting viewers.

Either make authentic BL series or stick to the norms with BG series as a means of pleasing traditionalists.

Spoiler

Ctzgm1IVYAA1D7o.jpg

Ctv-baCUMAAgVY1.jpg

Ctv-c5_UkAAyFpF.jpg

Ctv_E7iVMAAZKjv.jpg

Ctv_GjRUkAAgfyC.jpg

71076ea1gw1f8ebf0nw6mj218g0upjwi.jpg

71076ea1gw1f8ebeotgfcj218g0v1wiz.jpg

When Leo saw Lucas at the arrival of Lucas in the airport of Seoul, Korea and was trying to join him through a huge crowd of fans:

When Lucas saw Leo behind him at the airport in Korea:

Archived