[Chinese Webseries 2016] SWAP 错生

tompark

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drama staff is highly supportive of LGBT so I'm not sure if that will impact not he ending...but I did read somewhere that apparently director/writer has stated that the ending will leave viewers happy.

HOWEVER...considering they've outright said they don't want to set up a CP image...that leaves me worrying...

So the show's on its sixth episode, right? That's what I've seen so far on YouTube. And wait, aren't they swapping back after the 108th o or whatever day? I think a "visually hetero couple" is a clever way around these regulators banning BL series. New here, btw :) 

I'm not watching this anymore, right before I watched the sixth episode, I was, somehow, read some spoiler, and that's it, stopped right away. :phew::phew::phew:

But, hey, don't you think that president guy look slightly-just-a-little-bit like GDragon? :glasses::glasses::glasses:

And I was kind of shocked to see Gu Hai's ex in the first episode. :blush::blush::blush:

On 24/09/2016 at 9:38 PM, sddevv said:

I'm not watching this anymore, right before I watched the sixth episode, I was, somehow, read some spoiler, and that's it, stopped right away. :phew::phew::phew:

But, hey, don't you think that president guy look slightly-just-a-little-bit like GDragon? :glasses::glasses::glasses:

And I was kind of shocked to see Gu Hai's ex in the first episode. :blush::blush::blush:

What happens that made you stop watching? What spoilers are you talking about?

On 18/09/2016 at 3:16 AM, lolalarue said:

I'm so not interested in a BG romance story. Come on, a weird resemblance to his deceased brother and business machinations is enough plot to be getting on with. How sad that two gay romances are now being ruined by this premise. Boo! 

Hi! Good to see you! ^^ What's a BG romance?

I'm still on ep 04, btw. So I'm super confused about what you guys are talking about. Feel free to give me spoilers...

11 minutes ago, risa_shimazaki said:

What happens that made you stop watching? What spoilers are you talking about?

Hi! Good to see you! ^^ What's a BG romance?

I'm still on ep 04, btw. So I'm super confused about what you guys are talking about. Feel free to give me spoilers...

Spoiler

BG stands for Boy/Girl. Basically the two couples get into an accident and the pretty girl assistant and Guang Guang end up in limbo and are told their bodies will be swapped for 108 days. The last episode that I watched, they'd woken up in the hospital in the swapped bodies and told their two love interests. Don't know what'll happen next. 

Archived