[Chinese Webseries 2016] SWAP 错生

tompark

SWAP 错生
cXZvcnI2Tk9HM2pNaHNVelBJcEowRHY4NVRUNVJU

Title: SWAP / 錯生 - Genre: Romance, Idol Drama  / Airs: Aug 31, 2016 to Sep 29, 2016 / Episodes: 10

Synopsis: 
Over the years, Owen's life has been mired in mourning his brother, in pain unable to extricate himself. Until one day, in their business Yuwen Entertainment Company when he encounters the lonely courier, Bare. Bare is not only cute, but he also resembles Owen's brother. His heart can't help but to fall in love with him, he'll keep getting over protective over Bare and do his best to make him happy. Meanwhile, Bare meets a security guard of a building who is also a loner like him, who also keeps protecting him but never stays for too long. The world is filled with billions of people, can all those hearts be filled with love instead of loneliness?
A production by Xiao Long. (Johnny's ex-manager & lyricist of Timmy's Walk Slowly from Addicted)

PREVIEW

POSTER
006tcG4Dgw1f4b0ig257oj30rs15ogrr.jpg

772ee3bf85.png

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

I've seen previews of this series but no synopsis yet...do you happen to know what it will be about?

The best I could get from translating the Baidu synopsis was: Over the years, the life of the hero Owen has been mired in mourning his brother, in pain unable to extricate himself. Until one day, in their business Yuwen Entertainment Company when he encounters the messenger, Bare. Bare is not only cute, but he also resembles Owen's brother. His heart can't help but to fall in love with him. With time, the thoughts of the love for his brother will slowly shift to Bare's "body". 

12 minutes ago, tompark said:

The best I could get from translating the Baidu synopsis was: Over the years, the life of the hero Owen has been mired in mourning his brother, in pain unable to extricate himself. Until one day, in their business Yuwen Entertainment Company when he encounters the messenger, Bare. Bare is not only cute, but he also resembles Owen's brother. His heart can't help but to fall in love with him. With time, the thoughts of the love for his brother will slowly shift to Bare's "body". 

O_O wait...if that guy is the lover...what happens to the second guy? T_T please no second lead syndrome...

36 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

O_O wait...if that guy is the lover...what happens to the second guy? T_T please no second lead syndrome...

The second guy is meant to be the security guard, the one who also keeps getting protective over him, but never stays around for too long. I updated the synopsis to give a "larger" view over the plot. This seems more like a melodrama about lonely people. 

Hmm....so is it like...story starts of with focus on courier dude, but the actual story starts with the man who lost his brother (lonely soul #1), courier dude (lonely soul #2), security guard (lonely soul #3), the guy with unhappy family (lonely soul #4) and the girl who wants to sing (lonely soul #5)?....that's an awful lot of swapping O_O

I got a bad feeling about it... the guy die but the soul swap with the girl... then the boyfriend and the girl end up together. It' s actually not a bl drama but bg drama :(

But, this is only my thought. If i'm wrong, someone please tell me. I really hope that i'm wrong...

I just wish a beautiful ending of a bl drama...

22 hours ago, lemsaine said:

I got a bad feeling about it... the guy die but the soul swap with the girl... then the boyfriend and the girl end up together. It' s actually not a bl drama but bg drama :(

But, this is only my thought. If i'm wrong, someone please tell me. I really hope that i'm wrong...

I just wish a beautiful ending of a bl drama...

exactly, im afraid that will happen to. :( i just found this on utube

Spoiler

i hope this is the scene when his brother who died and this is the flashback

On 31.08.2016. at 11:48 AM, danmei said:

Reveal hidden contents

luckily, that particular clip was just a flashback to the brother's death (I mean, that's still a sad thing)

it's crying clip from the trailer that worries me, since the background in the scene seems different, it would be really horrible if he lost him the same way he lost his brother

but I kind of have a bad feeling about it, since the show is called SWAP :/

I feel like maybe this is the response to the ban, like in a way they're trying to make bl happen even if they have to do a 'swap' like this :( but I still don't like it

also, ep.1 has been subbed

Whoa. I don't know if its the version I saw but the dubbing was truly atrocious and the sound was really messed up. There were times when I couldn't hear voices because the music was drowning them out. 

The brunette/blonde/dyed haired friend of the girl with long hair is a girl right? So this is yuri as well? (is that the right word?). 

On 8/31/2016 at 5:48 PM, danmei said:

Reveal hidden contents

i guess it too.. im hoping for a plot twist if that ever happens. but i still keep watching it.

Hoping this would not end that bad. i hope it does not go of what im thinking. ill cry if that happens

Archived