INORAN ASIA TOUR 2016@HongKong

usagi-ayumi

don't blame me for the late update and there is a chance i might not be watching the concert as I was not updated on this information till the very last moment so there is a chance i am not going to do any reviews, but right now i wouldn't know because i am updating you guys at the last moment before the concert starts within 8 hours and so there is still time for me to give you all some small information.

INORAN ASIA TOUR 2016@HongKong

8月25日(木) 九龍湾国際展覽中心 KITEC Music Zone
[OPEN/START] 19:30/20:30
[チケット料金] オールスタンディング
前売 B:580HKD A:880HKD(VIP)
当日 B:680HKD A(VIP):前売と同じ
★VIP特典:優先入場+撮影会

[チケット発売日] 7月26日(火)10:00
[チケット発売] Cityline & Tom Lee Music
●購入サイト http://www.cityline.com/

http://inoran.org/news/

160825_patron011.jpg

Usagi: "running like a loose chicken without her head" EH TONIGHT I AM NOT SURE... WHAT I AM GOING I AM GOING... WHERE, I MEAN WHAT? <- that's right people that's what i said on the phone... and if you see me tonight in a red or blue short sleeve and i look like a loose chicken drinking coke... be sure to bring me a burger... cause i am half headless at that point and yes you'll see me doing a bloody live on the facebook... just have to find me... no no i have no clue what the songlist is this time due to the fact some updates was not emailed to me in time and i was mostly forgotten... or should i say... i didn't go last year and did the most stupid mistake... "thanks to the translator and the road guilder" 

here is the poster to the concert for tonight, please don't worry right now i am doing my best on updating all the information you might need for the hong kong concert and all the information i am trying to get for tonight's live.14103007_1142195972512883_33013870299988

about the "Thank You" Album I will try and ask the agency to give me a demo at the live so I can see the song list and take some pictures and might later do a song review, but right now everything is rushing before the live so please do wait.
here is the Song List from the CD itself, please note i have no hear any of the song so i have no comment on any of the song first, but I will late post pictures on the CD from the concert and what goods they are selling also do stay tune, but right now I am doing my best on updating.
the picture of the CD cover is taken from the original website itself, please understand.

INRN_THKY.jpg

▽初回限定盤 CD+DVD KICS-93418 ¥6,500+税
★スペシャルパッケージ仕様:特製BOX・デジパック・フォトカード16枚封入
▽通常盤 CD only KICS-3418 ¥3,500+税

[CD]
1. Thank you
2. Get a feeling
3. because of you
4. Let It All Out
5. Wherever I go
6. First Fall
7. some way
8. Tell me
9. “inspire dream”
10. Come Away With Me

[DVD]
Thank you(Music Video)

ah, yes the CD and DVD is released today so please understand everything is rushing.

thank you to VROCKHK and HONG KONG J MUSIC for helping me answering all my questions to the concert on tonight, i will see you all later during my live and hope to bring something nice home.... right now i am so grateful for all the help and answering they have done for me.

please thank Inoran Street Team for the songlist update, and did I get in and record anything for you all.... thank the hong kong staff that was at the concert... "wouldn't explain no more" but don't worry the information will be screen cap by my facebook page and i have credited them for their hard work, and no i didn't get any goods and i only took a few pictures might update later... about my point of view to their nice female staff that spoke to me in cantonese and didn't hear a single thing i spoke... well then i'm pretty much have to say thank you to Mr Inoran's Manager for taking her time to meet me and some how tried her best to help. but to that female staff... thanks. 

14080016_1752578341678944_73907574692866

yes forgot to mention i was the one who requested for this picture and if it looks weird... don't blame me.

"copy from Inoran Street Team"

相信對於今晚入場既你黎講
INORAN唱既歌大部份會好陌生

(更新了setlist, 即將參戰上海/台北場既朋友可以參考一下)

Setlist:
1. Thank you
2. Get a feeling
3. might never see, might never reach
4. Awaking in myself
5. Let It All Out
6. because of you
7. 2Lime s
8. some way
9. Wherever I go
10. Come Away With Me
(Drum & Bass & Guitar Solo)
11. Beautiful Now
12. Pink Spider
13. Nasty
14. grace and glory
15. Get Laid
16. All We Are

Encore
17. Tonight
(source: https://m.facebook.com/events/581534545356991?view=permalink&id=634742340036211)

All we are大合唱氣氛唔錯
其他既
可能比較陌生
大家都未必比到太大反應我都明白

唔知大家覺得今晚如何呢?

Archived