ANATOLIA STORY

Guest ~neh~long~

Guest ~neh~long~
Anatolia Story ; Red River
RedRiverSeries600676737.jpg
most people i have talked to have NEVER heard of this manga... does anyone know about it? i really want to start it... but it's hard to find. ^^;;
Plot:
Red River is about a fifteen-year-old Japanese girl named Yuri Suzuki, who is magically transported to Hattusa, the capital of the Hittite Empire inAnatolia. She was summoned by Queen Nakia who means to use Yuri as a human sacrifice. Yuri's blood is the key element needed in placing a curse upon the princes of the land so that they will perish, leaving Nakia's son as the sole heir to the throne. As the story progress, however, Yuri not only repeatedly manages to escape Nakia's scheming, she also becomes revered as an incarnation of the goddess Ishtar and falls in love with prince Kail.
Published by: Viz
RedRiverSeriesfull676768.jpg
RedRiverSeriesfull677071.jpg
RedRiverSeries600676800.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest ammallu

I found the scanlations somewhere....although I don't think I should advertise it here! but try and message me if you want the site? I found like the first 13 volumes! I really like this series....so I'll support y'all!

oh this manga... it's pretty old. it's the best series by the author so far imo.

very interesting storyline but, it STILL appears ripped off Ouke no Monshou to me.

• 4 months later...
Guest Le Bebe

Hi, guys, i'm very glad to find out that you also like this manga series. I just introduced by a friend of mine about this manga. But i only read the first 13 volumes. Anyone of you know where i can found the scanlation for the complete series? Thank you so much in advanced.

For the first glance, yes, the story line is very much a like Ouke no Monshou --> which is one of my favourite mangas of all time^^...but the way Chie Shinohara twists the storyline, somehow makes it quite a lot different from Ouke no Monshou. The most obvious one is probably the place where the story focused on. Anatolia Story is based on the Hittite Empire. For me, it seems like Anatolia is writen to tell about another great Empire and Emperor beside of Egypt at that time. The time period of both of them are the same, in the bronze age and the time when Egypt was ruled by Nefertiti and Tutankhamun.

Both of them are very well done, but Ouke no Monshou appear to be serialized in unbelivably 72-serie long. i will recommend you all to read both of them...^^

• 7 months later...
Guest stoked!

wait..is this manga also named Red River? If it is then it's at evil empire

yeah it is also named Red River.

i`m also reading it at onemanga.com but the art is a bit off.

This manga is kinda violent... or that's what I thought. I thought this would be some happy manga where the good guys win all the time and all live.. but there are a lot of sad parts.

I have the whole Korean version... and I still didn't finish it yet. I will though, when I find the time lol

• 2 months later...
Guest MapleJam

I really love this manga, I'm currently following the series on onemanga. Some parts make the manga so sad, sometimes I can't bring myself to reading another chapter.

• 3 months later...
Guest kai sumi23

yeah mangafox and onemanga have it..but everywhere i look i cant find the same volumes..22-25..yet they have 1-21 and 26-28..anyone know where to find volumes 22-25??

Guest thoyting

This is one of my favorite manga. You can read it at onemanga.com. I usually read my manga online before I buy the book. I'm collecting this series right now, but it suck because I can't find volume 11-14. I know I can just buy it online, but I usually like to check my bookstore first. I went to at least 3 Barnes & Noble, 2 Borders and Waldenbooks. I have all the volumes up to 22 except for those four.

The thing that suck is we have to wait until Oct. for volume 23 and another one comes out Jan. of next year (I think, can't remember the date). There's 28 volumes to this manga. I'm so addicted to it!!! If anyone want a recap, I can go find it for ya! =)

Guest choco_mint

i read most of this online, never finished it.

it's pretty good & different from other manga i've read.

i haven't seen any of the volumes at any of my bookstores.

maybe i'm not searching hard enough?

• 4 months later...

Archived