• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2017 at 2:45 AM, creidesca said:

drama still currently filming

f6mSAV4.jpgzucVHoM.jpg

really? I thought they finished a while ago, but maybe just Mao Xiaotong.  I know she already filmed another drama after she wrapped up The Fated General. 

I am looking forward to this one. 

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

really? I thought they finished a while ago, but maybe just Mao Xiaotong.  I know she already filmed another drama after she wrapped up The Fated General. 

I am looking forward to this one. 

Definitely still filming...the production only finished filming the "desert" scenes. Moving onto the palace/court scenes w/ the finally decorated film park that had been newly constructed. Actor Victor Huang just started his scenes recently since the booting ceremony back in Aug of 2016.

posted on weibo today, credits as tagged

PjxWM0A.jpg

6 hours ago, creidesca said:

Definitely still filming...the production only finished filming the "desert" scenes. Moving onto the palace/court scenes w/ the finally decorated film park that had been newly constructed. Actor Victor Huang just started his scenes recently since the booting ceremony back in Aug of 2016.

posted on weibo today, credits as tagged

then I guess Mao Xiaotong's character doesnt have many scenes. She finished filming a few months ago and then went on to film Whose Youth is not rebellious. Unless she will go back to filming this when she is done with her other drama,  but I find that a bit odd. 

EDIT: just saw your other post, I guess she did go back after doing that modern drama. I wonder if there was a break in between to finish construction. 

5 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

then I guess Mao Xiaotong's character doesnt have many scenes. She finished filming a few months ago and then went on to film Whose Youth is not rebellious. Unless she will go back to filming this when she is done with her other drama,  but I find that a bit odd. 

EDIT: just saw your other post, I guess she did go back after doing that modern drama. I wonder if there was a break in between to finish construction. 

I don't think it's odd at all. Zhang Ruoyun after finishing the desert scenes, went and filmed for the variety program Divas Hit the Road 3. And while still filming for The Fated General, he went and filmed scenes for another c-drama that he signed on for. The Fated General production even invited press to visit the film set of the palace/court just 5 days ago. Chinese news media sites have clips of the press interviewing the cast, which includes Mao Xiaotong, who were there on May 24th.

Archived