[BL Webdrama] Men with Sword 刺客列传

IMOmusings

48 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Ha ha, I'm sure they're friends doing fanservices.  :))  I adore EI's cute ways and silliness and they have lots of charm.  I'm kind of hopeless and helpless since I love them a little too much so whatever they do, I'll ogle them with my jelly eyes.  :))  It's all good really.  I do collect blu-rays and things.  I also don't mind getting little hanging things and use them as charms in my car.  :))  Those car washers know what I'm into.  :))

I doubt that the actors who play lovers in BL dramas will be lovers in real life.  :))  But they get explosive popularity for doing fanservices though so in a way there is an incentive but it stops at that level.  There are too many BL coming out and too many ships sailing in the open sea.  I've found my ship and I will only sail with this one.  :))  That's my final answer.  :))

Your CP is the most popular followed by White.  I mean there are only two prominent CP with emphasized story line, RedNavy CP and White CP.  I think people ship BinKan more than KanBin.  Well, that's the impression I get.  You have access to that information more so than I do.  :))  Just curious, you're not from the West coast aren't you? 

I totally get what you mean, haha. I'm growing fond of Purple/Assassin Boy as well. They have a lot of inside jokes between them and Purple laughs a lot. Everything I own tend to be functional and elegant/sleek-ish, so yeah.. probably not going to hang figurines anywhere, haha. I feel that even if any actor likes another, that's their personal life and none of my business -  I just adore watching the chemistry and kind of vicariously living through their beautiful friendships =P 

There are! I really hope to see those stupid censorship stuff lifted in China. China has so much potential. I glanced at Round Trip to Love and eventually, I MIGHT look at Uncontrolled Love, but my gut feeling isn't too good about Uncontrolled Love.. oh well. :l I only like BL with plot and strong, ambitious characters (both gong and shou need to be capable, confident and dominant) :C I could sail any ship that tickles my fancy, though >3< 

In Lofter, it seems like BinKan is most popular, followed by KanBin = NavyRed (They all have different tags and I'm basing it off the number of updates per tag per period of time). Considering that I like KanBin, anything with Red, anything with Purple and Chive Omelet, I'm at no shortage of things to read and enjoy, though c: So I'm just as happy that your BinKan wins the most hearts, LOL 

Purple himself say that he reads Purple/Navy fanfiction (and reads a lot of fanfiction in general). Hahaha xD

I'm from the East coast. From New York City, to be specific. You? 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, outsanity said:

I totally get what you mean, haha. I'm growing fond of Purple/Assassin Boy as well. They have a lot of inside jokes between them and Purple laughs a lot. Everything I own tend to be functional and elegant/sleek-ish, so yeah.. probably not going to hang figurines anywhere, haha. I feel that even if any actor likes another, that's their personal life and none of my business -  I just adore watching the chemistry and kind of vicariously living through their beautiful friendships =P 

There are! I really hope to see those stupid censorship stuff lifted in China. China has so much potential. I glanced at Round Trip to Love and eventually, I MIGHT look at Uncontrolled Love, but my gut feeling isn't too good about Uncontrolled Love.. oh well. :l I only like BL with plot and strong, ambitious characters (both gong and shou need to be capable, confident and dominant) :C I could sail any ship that tickles my fancy, though >3< 

In Lofter, it seems like BinKan is most popular, followed by KanBin = NavyRed (They all have different tags and I'm basing it off the number of updates per tag per period of time). Considering that I like KanBin, anything with Red, anything with Purple and Chive Omelet, I'm at no shortage of things to read and enjoy, though c: So I'm just as happy that your BinKan wins the most hearts, LOL 

I'm from the East coast. From New York City, to be specific. You? 

Round trip to love is heavy duty SM stuff from what I've seen.  The boys are pretty though but the SM stuff is kind of a turn off for me.  I'll take my time and shift through the new stuff.  China is really doing some different things which is good.  This is becoming the golden age for BL which is just up my alley.  :))  My untame side is coming out again.  Oh boy.  My inclination toward danmei is getting stronger and stronger.  I was going back to watch Cinderella and 4 knights then the moon and cloud drama but then now I don't even feel like going back to finish them.  What happened to me?  :))

I'm very happy that BinKan is most popular on Lofter.  You can see in the interview RedNavy gets the most time and saved to the very last so that means they are the heavy duty couple in the bunch.  In the Viet community, it seems they're pretty popular too but I can't tell if they're more popular than White CP or not.  I do come across more BinKan fics though.  Oh I heard that there was supposed to be a fansign in Beijing or something.  So the agenda was fanmeet in Nanjing (10/1), fansign in Shanghai (10/2) and another fansign in Beijing (10/3) but the Beijing event maybe have been moved or something.  I haven't yet seen any pics for it. I guess there's nothing on that on Lofter?  Also, it seems Purple won the highest votes for some dance business.  I was hoping Evan/Bin would win 'cause I really want to see him dance but he was second.  :(( 

East Coast and New York?  Wow, I'm also on the East Coast, 2 hours South from New York in a not very popular City.  :))

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

Round trip to love is heavy duty SM stuff from what I've seen.  The boys are pretty though but the SM stuff is kind of a turn off for me.  I'll take my time and shift through the new stuff.  China is really doing some different things which is good.  This is becoming the golden age for BL which is just up my alley.  :))  My untame side is coming out again.  Oh boy.  My inclination toward danmei is getting stronger and stronger.  I was going back to watch Cinderella and 4 knights then the moon and cloud drama but then now I don't even feel like going back to finish them.  What happened to me?  :))

I'm very happy that BinKan is most popular on Lofter.  You can see in the interview RedNavy gets the most time and saved to the very last so that means they are the heavy duty couple in the bunch.  In the Viet community, it seems they're pretty popular too but I can't tell if they're more popular than White CP or not.  I do come across more BinKan fics though.  Oh I heard that there was supposed to be a fansign in Beijing or something.  So the agenda was fanmeet in Nanjing (10/1), fansign in Shanghai (10/2) and another fansign in Beijing (10/3) but the Beijing event maybe have been moved or something.  I haven't yet seen any pics for it. I guess there's nothing on that on Lofter?  Also, it seems Purple won the highest votes for some dance business.  I was hoping Evan/Bin would win 'cause I really want to see him dance but he was second.  :(( 

East Coast and New York?  Wow, I'm also on the East Coast, 2 hours South from New York in a not very popular City.  :))

I'm pretty fond of S/M stuff, but I only like specific dynamics. I only like Masochists or Submissive who are otherwise very strong, intelligent and dominant in their daily lives. I really hate the abused, wilted flower special snowflakes or overactive, naive wide-eyed idiot that most submissive in fiction tend to be, which is why I saw that the submissive "wanted to be a Princess" in Uncontrolled Love and I was just like... uh, no... ><" 

As long as I have reading material, I'm very happy, loll. I feel like Red/Navy should have worn better clothes to that interview, though, haha. Funny that they wore matching white shirts. (In the end, Kan said everyone wanted to see more Red/Navy action and then Navy said (I paraphrase) "Nah, people want to see more White Robe action" and Bin was just like *ahem!? White?!* ) Purple is just very popular- I guess the fans identify with him the most - He's very acquainted with fanfiction terms and the fandom ;] Navy is, as well, but Navy tries not to talk about it.

I was hoping to see Purple/Gongsun, but Zhiwei (Gongsun) was busy :C Nope - all I see is the fanmeet, fansign and interview. Is this the end of the promotion schedule? I was kind of looking forward to more fanservice and sweet moments. In any case, I kind of want to keep an eye on Purple. Navy and Red - they're baby actors and I see potential C:

I just live in the noisiest part of the city as well :c Oh well. But hey, it's a nice place. I'm guessing you're like in Philly? Or around there.

1 hour ago, outsanity said:

I'm pretty fond of S/M stuff, but I only like specific dynamics. I only like Masochists or Submissive who are otherwise very strong, intelligent and dominant in their daily lives. I really hate the abused, wilted flower special snowflakes or overactive, naive wide-eyed idiot that most submissive in fiction tend to be, which is why I saw that the submissive "wanted to be a Princess" in Uncontrolled Love and I was just like... uh, no... ><" 

As long as I have reading material, I'm very happy, loll. I feel like Red/Navy should have worn better clothes to that interview, though, haha. Funny that they wore matching white shirts. (In the end, Kan said everyone wanted to see more Red/Navy action and then Navy said (I paraphrase) "Nah, people want to see more White Robe action" and Bin was just like *ahem!? White?!* ) Purple is just very popular- I guess the fans identify with him the most - He's very acquainted with fanfiction terms and the fandom ;] Navy is, as well, but Navy tries not to talk about it.

I was hoping to see Purple/Gongsun, but Zhiwei (Gongsun) was busy :C Nope - all I see is the fanmeet, fansign and interview. Is this the end of the promotion schedule? I was kind of looking forward to more fanservice and sweet moments. In any case, I kind of want to keep an eye on Purple. Navy and Red - they're baby actors and I see potential C:

I just live in the noisiest part of the city as well :c Oh well. But hey, it's a nice place. I'm guessing you're like in Philly? Or around there.

Well I was okay watching a bit of SM stuff but in anime format.  But I may have a bit of a problem watching it live action.  It's definitely not the kind of dynamic I like to see in relationships.  It's even worst when things get bloody.  I can't be dealing with that. =_=

Navy is right.  People want to see White Robe actions.  There's one dying to see more White Robe action right here.  :))  Evan and Ian can't be lazy and expect White Robe to be best CP.  :))  Was the Purple guy a newbie in the drama scene too?  And you mean like he's a fanboy of sort?  He acted like a BL fanboy since he seemed to ship both White Robe and RedNavy.  :))  Or am I wrong?  If he's familiar with fanfiction terms, it just means he has been reading fanfictions, and specifically BL fanfictions.  Must be a fudanshi (JP term.)  Heck, I've been in the BL scene since the 90s but I was never in fandom and don't really read that many fanfics so when I tip toed into fandom for this (in Viet), I had a little bit of a hard time adjusting with BL lingo and things.  As for Purple and Navy, it's safe to say they're BL fanboys.  I say the plot thickens.  :))

I think that is the end of their promotion.  And I'm sure Evan/Ian and the spexial members already have other spexial related events or their other dramas to promote as well.  I do hope there will be more MwS fanmeets in the future.  It's really too bad that Rotten Egg and Blue couldn't come.  They had such major roles and gained a following.  I felt kind of bad for Simon (pretty boy assassin) because he was here but it felt awkward because his screen time was so little.  He didn't leave an impression on me.

Around Philly is about right.  You must be in Manhattan then.  I've been up there a few times.  Not my favorite atmosphere.  Too crowded.  Too noisy.  But I have to admit.  There's plenty of delicious food.  When I think of good ramen and takoyaki, I think of New York.  It's pathetic down here (where they deep fry the takoyaki.) =_= 

2 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Well I was okay watching a bit of SM stuff but in anime format.  But I may have a bit of a problem watching it live action.  It's definitely not the kind of dynamic I like to see in relationships.  It's even worst when things get bloody.  I can't be dealing with that. =_=

Navy is right.  People want to see White Robe actions.  There's one dying to see more White Robe action right here.  :))  Evan and Ian can't be lazy and expect White Robe to be best CP.  :))  Was the Purple guy a newbie in the drama scene too?  And you mean like he's a fanboy of sort?  He acted like a BL fanboy since he seemed to ship both White Robe and RedNavy.  :))  Or am I wrong?  If he's familiar with fanfiction terms, it just means he has been reading fanfictions, and specifically BL fanfictions.  Must be a fudanshi (JP term.)  Heck, I've been in the BL scene since the 90s but I was never in fandom and don't really read that many fanfics so when I tip toed into fandom for this (in Viet), I had a little bit of a hard time adjusting with BL lingo and things.  As for Purple and Navy, it's safe to say they're BL fanboys.  I say the plot thickens.  :))

I think that is the end of their promotion.  And I'm sure Evan/Ian and the spexial members already have other spexial related events or their other dramas to promote as well.  I do hope there will be more MwS fanmeets in the future.  It's really too bad that Rotten Egg and Blue couldn't come.  They had such major roles and gained a following.  I felt kind of bad for Simon (pretty boy assassin) because he was here but it felt awkward because his screen time was so little.  He didn't leave an impression on me.

Around Philly is about right.  You must be in Manhattan then.  I've been up there a few times.  Not my favorite atmosphere.  Too crowded.  Too noisy.  But I have to admit.  There's plenty of delicious food.  When I think of good ramen and takoyaki, I think of New York.  It's pathetic down here (where they deep fry the takoyaki.) =_= 

I'm OK with reading SM stuff but it's entirely my assumption that I would like SM live drama - that would depend on the characters and the actor chemistry. 

And I want to see more Navy/Red/Navy. Given that actors make a living out of entertaining their fans, it's likely that both of us will get our wish.  =P Purple is fairly new, but he's gained a lot of popularity recently. FYI: Purple reads/ships White, RedNavy, real life RedNavy, Blue/Purple, Purple/Assassin, Navy/Purple and has probably read more Red/Purple than I have..  I highly doubt anyone would read any fanfictions unless they sail the ship x: It could be morbid curiosity but...  (I remember when I first read BL fanfiction while looking for platonic friendship..my reaction was like WTF, could not handle >.>; )

It's fun to ship actors around my age, lol. I remember shipping Wang Kai & Hu Ge back when I was obsessed about Nirvana in Fire - as 33 year old adult actors, they were so, so, so reserved/practiced. Green and Bearded King was kind of just like *awkwardly sit around each other* while Beard was like sweating profusely. Well. Purple has OK chemistry with Simon in real life (they have a lot of inside jokes) - it was funny watching their interview - esp when Simon & Purple were both like "Who's Zhiwei (Blue)!?"  

More about how gong Kan/Ian is gong because he's the one who took lead/cue everyone else in the end of the interview and he is just so sure of himself :c Whereas Evan/Bin is like -falls on behind- -flustered- (I'm just debating this for the heck of it. Because why not.) <-I edited this into last post, but that was after you replied, so here I will reinsert. 

Yeah, been here my whole life. The food is alright - I literally have food from any corner of the world at my fingertip, but most of it is overly priced and not authentic. You kind of learn to ignore everyone around you and the noise is just..part of familiarity. I also can't really eat things with a lot of oil or sugar...currently suffering stomach flip-flops right now due to excess oil in leftover Chinese take-outs :c

13 hours ago, Sharifa Jalaron said:

Where did you guys read the CP fiction.. Plz share me the link..

I read them on Lofter. It's sort of like Tumblr and people post artworks, rants, analyses, fanfictions, etc. You just go to the tag to find relevant posts. 

General MwS tag ; pretty much anything related to MwS is posted here.
White (BinKan) tag ; BinKan fanfictions/updates
White (KanBin) tag ; 
Blue/Purple tag ; 
Navy/Red tag ;

Let me know if you need help with pairing names or whatnot c: 

On 10/4/2016 at 0:22 AM, outsanity said:

I'm OK with reading SM stuff but it's entirely my assumption that I would like SM live drama - that would depend on the characters and the actor chemistry. 

And I want to see more Navy/Red/Navy. Given that actors make a living out of entertaining their fans, it's likely that both of us will get our wish.  =P Purple is fairly new, but he's gained a lot of popularity recently. FYI: Purple reads/ships White, RedNavy, real life RedNavy, Blue/Purple, Purple/Assassin, Navy/Purple and has probably read more Red/Purple than I have..  I highly doubt anyone would read any fanfictions unless they sail the ship x: It could be morbid curiosity but...  (I remember when I first read BL fanfiction while looking for platonic friendship..my reaction was like WTF, could not handle >.>; )

It's fun to ship actors around my age, lol. I remember shipping Wang Kai & Hu Ge back when I was obsessed about Nirvana in Fire - as 33 year old adult actors, they were so, so, so reserved/practiced. Green and Bearded King was kind of just like *awkwardly sit around each other* while Beard was like sweating profusely. Well. Purple has OK chemistry with Simon in real life (they have a lot of inside jokes) - it was funny watching their interview - esp when Simon & Purple were both like "Who's Zhiwei (Blue)!?"  

More about how gong Kan/Ian is gong because he's the one who took lead/cue everyone else in the end of the interview and he is just so sure of himself :c Whereas Evan/Bin is like -falls on behind- -flustered- (I'm just debating this for the heck of it. Because why not.) <-I edited this into last post, but that was after you replied, so here I will reinsert. 

Yeah, been here my whole life. The food is alright - I literally have food from any corner of the world at my fingertip, but most of it is overly priced and not authentic. You kind of learn to ignore everyone around you and the noise is just..part of familiarity. I also can't really eat things with a lot of oil or sugar...currently suffering stomach flip-flops right now due to excess oil in leftover Chinese take-outs :c

I wonder if it's me or if soompi is getting virusy.  =_=  I get these wares coming here.

I think you and I have a fundamental difference in the way we view the dynamics between BinKan.  :))  You see Ian as being so sure of himself but I see him as a rowdy kid looked on by a guardian (Evan).  Even separated by Simon, Bin still managed to reached over the hit Kan.  :))  There are different factors I take into consideration for the way I view them.  I doubt we will ever reach an agreement on this.  :))  I would go into details but I don't want to bore you with things you aren't interested in.

When you say ship actors you mean slash in dramas right?  Like there is no love story but just shipping for the heck of it.  I never had a thing for that.  It has been a long time since I ship a male couple.  I'm kind of picky like that.  It's weird they just have Green and Mustache sitting together.  Do they really have any relationship in the drama?  Did they even meet?  :))  I find BinKan part of the interview really adorable though.  It's too bad I haven't seen any translations yet.  I really want to know what they were saying.  :((

You have so many choices in New York.  You don't have to go for Chinese take-outs dear.  Last time I went up there, I told my friend I would never come back.  Oh the horror of Penn Station.  =_=

19 hours ago, Sharifa Jalaron said:

Its in chinese.. (T.T)

I want to read Navy/Red story... Is there an english ver??

No English version.  The drama isn't English subbed so it's unlikely there are English fanfics.  I read Viet version of the fics.

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I wonder if it's me or if soompi is getting virusy.  =_=  I get these wares coming here.

I think you and I have a fundamental difference in the way we view the dynamics between BinKan.  :))  You see Ian as being so sure of himself but I see him as a rowdy kid looked on by a guardian (Evan).  Even separated by Simon, Bin still managed to reached over the hit Kan.  :))  There are different factors I take into consideration for the way I view them.  I doubt we will ever reach an agreement on this.  :))  I would go into details but I don't want to bore you with things you aren't interested in.

When you say ship actors you mean slash in dramas right?  Like there is no love story but just shipping for the heck of it.  I never had a thing for that.  It has been a long time since I ship a male couple.  I'm kind of picky like that.  It's weird they just have Green and Mustache sitting together.  Do they really have any relationship in the drama?  Did they even meet?  :))  I find BinKan part of the interview really adorable though.  It's too bad I haven't seen any translations yet.  I really want to know what they were saying.  :((

You have so many choices in New York.  You don't have to go for Chinese take-outs dear.  Last time I went up there, I told my friend I would never come back.  Oh the horror of Penn Station.  =_=

Weird o: I don't seem to have that problem - It's just a forum, doesn't really make you download anything?

Yeah, that's for sure =P I see that exact same hitting thing as girly, like how a girl playfully hits a guy she likes >< Our 180 degrees different views on the exact same event fascinating, really =o True fact is, we're both just enjoying what makes us happy and I think that's the most important thing. 

When I say, I "ship" two people, I just mean I like the way they interact or I like how they're written in fanfictions. Usually, there's a romantic implication. I practically only ship male couples, oh well. I guess I just don't identify with 95% of female characters and it makes it hard for me to care about them. Beard+Green did not have any relationship at all in the drama and never met - I have no idea why they were sitting together. Fun fact: Dylan (Yellow) posted a photoshop that replaced Beard's face with his own when Beard leaned into Green & then his fans kept posting pics of Green with the other guys xDD. Our Chive Omelet pair interacts a lot with each other on weibo, it's super fun to follow =3

The popularity of Chive Omelet might also have something to do with the fact that Green and Evan are probably the two most popular actors of the bunch while Red and Navy are least well-known. (Based on weibo followers). 

It was free food from one of those big parties, I hate wasting food >-<  

2 hours ago, outsanity said:

Weird o: I don't seem to have that problem - It's just a forum, doesn't really make you download anything?

Yeah, that's for sure =P I see that exact same hitting thing as girly, like how a girl playfully hits a guy she likes >< Our 180 degrees different views on the exact same event fascinating, really =o True fact is, we're both just enjoying what makes us happy and I think that's the most important thing. 

When I say, I "ship" two people, I just mean I like the way they interact or I like how they're written in fanfictions. Usually, there's a romantic implication. I practically only ship male couples, oh well. I guess I just don't identify with 95% of female characters and it makes it hard for me to care about them. Beard+Green did not have any relationship at all in the drama and never met - I have no idea why they were sitting together. Fun fact: Dylan (Yellow) posted a photoshop that replaced Beard's face with his own when Beard leaned into Green & then his fans kept posting pics of Green with the other guys xDD. Our Chive Omelet pair interacts a lot with each other on weibo, it's super fun to follow =3

The popularity of Chive Omelet might also have something to do with the fact that Green and Evan are probably the two most popular actors of the bunch while Red and Navy are least well-known. (Based on weibo followers). 

It was free food from one of those big parties, I hate wasting food >-<  

I use Chrome and sometimes when I'm writing posts, it suddenly goes into another ad page.  =_=

Well, as long as you see how that's similar to a girl hitting the guy he likes, it makes me kind of happy.  :))  I was like why the heck did Simon suddenly came in between them.  Rats.  :))

I watched the fanmeet and I really like all the acts that Evan and Ian came up with as I feel they're quite substantial comparing to the other couples.  It seems Evan was given a nick with the adjective beautiful in it by the Chinese fans.  People may be curious about his beauty and his popularity will rocket.  He is a very good looking man after all.  Evan and Ian interact a little bit on weibo but they keep it at a certain restrain.  I do wish they do it more often.  That will make fans like me super happy.  I can only hope.

I think Green was in another drama before this, the really wacky but popular one.  Can't remember the title.  Maybe that's why he's popular.  I heard that when Red live stream, he got quite a good number of followers.  It's only a matter of time but he has to keep in the spotlight.  The director seemed to be fond of him.  They were eating a meal together in that bts clip back then?  And it seems their fans are following their moves too.  They've gained some stalking groupies.  :)) 

Hey, if I'm in New York, I would go eat ramen and takoyaki.  There are some good joints up there.  I've driven 2 hrs to Mitsuwa in NJ for good ramen but it wasn't all that great.

21 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I use Chrome and sometimes when I'm writing posts, it suddenly goes into another ad page.  =_=

Well, as long as you see how that's similar to a girl hitting the guy he likes, it makes me kind of happy.  :))  I was like why the heck did Simon suddenly came in between them.  Rats.  :))

I watched the fanmeet and I really like all the acts that Evan and Ian came up with as I feel they're quite substantial comparing to the other couples.  It seems Evan was given a nick with the adjective beautiful in it by the Chinese fans.  People may be curious about his beauty and his popularity will rocket.  He is a very good looking man after all.  Evan and Ian interact a little bit on weibo but they keep it at a certain restrain.  I do wish they do it more often.  That will make fans like me super happy.  I can only hope.

I think Green was in another drama before this, the really wacky but popular one.  Can't remember the title.  Maybe that's why he's popular.  I heard that when Red live stream, he got quite a good number of followers.  It's only a matter of time but he has to keep in the spotlight.  The director seemed to be fond of him.  They were eating a meal together in that bts clip back then?  And it seems their fans are following their moves too.  They've gained some stalking groupies.  :)) 

Hey, if I'm in New York, I would go eat ramen and takoyaki.  There are some good joints up there.  I've driven 2 hrs to Mitsuwa in NJ for good ramen but it wasn't all that great.

Oh...I use adblock x: 

I was wondering, too, LOL. Simon should have stayed with his Purple. 

Evan possesses a unique kind of beauty. It's like - you'd recognize him anywhere, whereas actors like Dylan and Ian are simply very handsome c: Evan seems to be the type who'd think things thoroughly and if he wants White to be the best CP, he'd take it like a competition - that's the kind of vibes I get from him, lol. He's kind of reserved, though. 

Feels like all the activities are slowing down :c 

Hm - I don't know that much about green. I just stalk them a bit on weibo, lol. Red doesn't really livestream, though? And he usually did it with Navy;; he's generally really quiet and Navy does the talking for both of them, lol. I certainly don't mind seeing more of any of the actors and Red's my favorite character, so yeah.

They should work on subbing this stuff - it's relatively popular, but a lot of people who'd be interested can't understand unless English subs.  

Ramen is like something I never ate while eating outside. I guess, for me, Ramen is just associated with unhealthiness/laziness (cus of the bagged Ramen stuff). Where do you eat ramen and takoyaki, though? I might give it a go next time I'm in that area. 

Bin's emotions for Kan limits from love to being upset (as in a lover's spat kind of way) then love again

In ep 2, he risked his life going up the mountains to look for wife but when his men said wife didn't reply his message he got all mad as depicted here, "wait for what?  That person likes to stay up the mountain and doesn't want to come back.  Hmph."  Then threw the whip onto his men, got on the horse and left, looking rather upset.

dynamic.png

But then when Bin showed up rescuing him he was all smiled like this (even with blood and all).  I guess he was no longer mad at Kan.  It was love again.
dynamic1.png

Soft expressions of the lovebirds  ('nuff said.)
soft.png
soft1.png

1 hour ago, outsanity said:

Oh...I use adblock x: 

I was wondering, too, LOL. Simon should have stayed with his Purple. 

Evan possesses a unique kind of beauty. It's like - you'd recognize him anywhere, whereas actors like Dylan and Ian are simply very handsome c: Evan seems to be the type who'd think things thoroughly and if he wants White to be the best CP, he'd take it like a competition - that's the kind of vibes I get from him, lol. He's kind of reserved, though. 

Feels like all the activities are slowing down :c 

Hm - I don't know that much about green. I just stalk them a bit on weibo, lol. Red doesn't really livestream, though? And he usually did it with Navy;; he's generally really quiet and Navy does the talking for both of them, lol. I certainly don't mind seeing more of any of the actors and Red's my favorite character, so yeah.

They should work on subbing this stuff - it's relatively popular, but a lot of people who'd be interested can't understand unless English subs.  

Ramen is like something I never ate while eating outside. I guess, for me, Ramen is just associated with unhealthiness/laziness (cus of the bagged Ramen stuff). Where do you eat ramen and takoyaki, though? I might give it a go next time I'm in that area. 

When I watched the drama, I basically was just skimming around until I saw Evan's face.  Then I was like oh okay, there's a face I like to see, I guess I'm sticking with this one.  :))  In other words, Ian totally did not make an impression on me when I first saw him as he appeared before Evan.  Ian has a handsome look that reminds me of a few different actors, one Japanese and one Chinese.  Can't quite remember their names.  Some aspects of Evan's personality reminds me of me.  Has OCD.  Strict and proper.  Detailed oriented.  Not exactly easy to please and sort of a perfectionist.  He's a complete opposite of Ian.  :))  Their personalities complement each other very well.  It's cute.  I did notice that Evan was making suggestions on what kind of act to put on except the last one (maybe) which is the one I like the most.  They did the putting on armor act.  It was well done because their expressions were into the characters (or maybe it was their own emotions :)) ) but it felt warm and very intimate.  I like that.

I thought I saw stalking pics of your Red and Navy.  It was like they have their owning stalking groupies already.  I only wish Evan and Ian have those stalking groupies so I can see what they're doing.  It's not that being stalked is a great thing but it also means they've upgraded their status to popular.  :))  I know Chinese fans are very passionate and that's how they roll.  You know like with the Korean idols and all.

This drama is so under the radar and it's crawling on the views comparing to the other BL drama.  But then it's not BL.  Oh, you can take on the subbing.  :))  Just joking.  It's a lot of work.  Many BL Viet subbing groups have been ignoring it maybe because it's not really BL.  Nowadays there are too many BL coming out, I'm sure they prefer to focus on the stuff with real actions.  :))   The script is not easy to translate.  It has too many old words.  I myself could not understand some of the translated terms myself.  =_=  I just ignored it.  But at least someone is doing the translations for BinKan cuts and the translations are pretty good.  Hmm...  you can do the Red/Navy cuts.  :))  I kid I kid. :))

I don't associate ramen with instant ramen.  Tell you a funny story.  In my neck of the woods, I went into this Korean take out place and there's ramen on the menu.  I was like oooh ramen.  I ordered it and saw the lady took out the instant ramen from the bag and cooked it up for me.  :))  I was like oh, ok.  @_@  I actually never had the chance to eat it in New York when I was there but I looked into some good joints not that I remember now.  I only ate it in Mitsuwa, a Japanese shopping area on the other side of the River in NJ.  It wasn't that great.  But then other foods are good too and I do enjoy variety of food.  It's just hard to find good ramen around here so I often think about finding a good place when I have the chance.

20 hours ago, Shinobu said:

When I watched the drama, I basically was just skimming around until I saw Evan's face.  Then I was like oh okay, there's a face I like to see, I guess I'm sticking with this one.  :))  In other words, Ian totally did not make an impression on me when I first saw him as he appeared before Evan.  Ian has a handsome look that reminds me of a few different actors, one Japanese and one Chinese.  Can't quite remember their names.  Some aspects of Evan's personality reminds me of me.  Has OCD.  Strict and proper.  Detailed oriented.  Not exactly easy to please and sort of a perfectionist.  He's a complete opposite of Ian.  :))  Their personalities complement each other very well.  It's cute.  I did notice that Evan was making suggestions on what kind of act to put on except the last one (maybe) which is the one I like the most.  They did the putting on armor act.  It was well done because their expressions were into the characters (or maybe it was their own emotions :)) ) but it felt warm and very intimate.  I like that.

I thought I saw stalking pics of your Red and Navy.  It was like they have their owning stalking groupies already.  I only wish Evan and Ian have those stalking groupies so I can see what they're doing.  It's not that being stalked is a great thing but it also means they've upgraded their status to popular.  :))  I know Chinese fans are very passionate and that's how they roll.  You know like with the Korean idols and all.

This drama is so under the radar and it's crawling on the views comparing to the other BL drama.  But then it's not BL.  Oh, you can take on the subbing.  :))  Just joking.  It's a lot of work.  Many BL Viet subbing groups have been ignoring it maybe because it's not really BL.  Nowadays there are too many BL coming out, I'm sure they prefer to focus on the stuff with real actions.  :))   The script is not easy to translate.  It has too many old words.  I myself could not understand some of the translated terms myself.  =_=  I just ignored it.  But at least someone is doing the translations for BinKan cuts and the translations are pretty good.  Hmm...  you can do the Red/Navy cuts.  :))  I kid I kid. :))

I don't associate ramen with instant ramen.  Tell you a funny story.  In my neck of the woods, I went into this Korean take out place and there's ramen on the menu.  I was like oooh ramen.  I ordered it and saw the lady took out the instant ramen from the bag and cooked it up for me.  :))  I was like oh, ok.  @_@  I actually never had the chance to eat it in New York when I was there but I looked into some good joints not that I remember now.  I only ate it in Mitsuwa, a Japanese shopping area on the other side of the River in NJ.  It wasn't that great.  But then other foods are good too and I do enjoy variety of food.  It's just hard to find good ramen around here so I often think about finding a good place when I have the chance.

Ian has a very "classic" handsome look - strong jaws, bright warm eyes, lovely lips. Dylan does as well. Navy is good looking, but more kiddish. Green is not that good looking, but he's a good actor. Red is pretty. Purple is cute. Evan is beautiful. I feel like all of the pairs have complementing personalities and really good chemistry in real life. They were probably carefully picked for the drama and paired based on real life chemistry, haha. I don't think I resemble any certain actor too much; I share Dylan's wacky sense of humor along with Evan's reserved/proper/quick thinking..? Dunno. 

Red/Navy are supposed to do another live broadcast soon, apparently? Some fans have too much time on their hand - some people just see an actor and casually snap a picture, I guess. Our Chive Omelet pair are really active on weibo. Green tagged Navy and Yellow was immediately like "But you haven't tagged me for so long!" (they practically just spoke to each other) and Green tagged Yellow a bunch of times. They're adorable. 

Nah, too much work. The production team itself should sub it for a bigger market :3 I have to say, none of the other BL series have caught my attention, though. I have a thing for kingdoms, swords, pretty guys and schemes - they should make BL wuxia/xianxia thing soon - with real BL and real plots :3 Legend of Chusen got boring, but I started watching Sparrow - seems like the bromance is pretty tight there. 

I guess I should try some real ramen, then. It's not too hard. I'll just yelp it and pick a friend to go with xP 

3 hours ago, outsanity said:

Ian has a very "classic" handsome look - strong jaws, bright warm eyes, lovely lips. Dylan does as well. Navy is good looking, but more kiddish. Green is not that good looking, but he's a good actor. Red is pretty. Purple is cute. Evan is beautiful. I feel like all of the pairs have complementing personalities and really good chemistry in real life. They were probably carefully picked for the drama and paired based on real life chemistry, haha. I don't think I resemble any certain actor too much; I share Dylan's wacky sense of humor along with Evan's reserved/proper/quick thinking..? Dunno. 

Red/Navy are supposed to do another live broadcast soon, apparently? Some fans have too much time on their hand - some people just see an actor and casually snap a picture, I guess. Our Chive Omelet pair are really active on weibo. Green tagged Navy and Yellow was immediately like "But you haven't tagged me for so long!" (they practically just spoke to each other) and Green tagged Yellow a bunch of times. They're adorable. 

Nah, too much work. The production team itself should sub it for a bigger market :3 I have to say, none of the other BL series have caught my attention, though. I have a thing for kingdoms, swords, pretty guys and schemes - they should make BL wuxia/xianxia thing soon - with real BL and real plots :3 Legend of Chusen got boring, but I started watching Sparrow - seems like the bromance is pretty tight there. 

I guess I should try some real ramen, then. It's not too hard. I'll just yelp it and pick a friend to go with xP 

Ian has these big beautiful puppy eyes and you can get lost in them.  I saw a skit he did showing he was hurt by his lover and man those puppy eyes full of hurt was killing me.  I don't think I could stand seeing that.  It felt like killing puppies and kittens.  =_=  Evan's eyes so piercing and beautiful, gorgeous profile.  Blue is handsome in a mature way.  Green looks average but I think his hair style might have made things worst.  Yellow has a very boyish cute look.  Purple also looks average.  Navy hmmm...  I can't put my finger on it.  His look just didn't catch my eyes.  Red in the drama also didn't catch my eyes but in real life, there is a certain effeminate soft air about him that catch attention.  I thought how come he looks better without make-up.  Simon has that bad boy look (and in real life looked good in the apron and was most confident in the kitchen. :))  I was amused.)  I do identify with Evan the most and Ian's dreamy side too.  :)) 

I saw pic of Blue and Red on a date.  I think they were trying to make fans feel better (after Red killed Blue in the drama and all.)  And the Chive Omelet pairing also tried to heal the broken hearts from their fans.  They were being really nice.  Many fans felt bad for Green.  I've been looking for lots of MVs and stuff and the Chinese fans made really good ones.  I need to cure my withdrawal somehow.  The Vietsub version isn't out completely yet so I'm still waiting for a few more eps until BinKan kill themselves.  So I went to my usual streaming site and checked to see if Man with Sword is on it raw.  Nothing.  Oh well.  If you see any news about the drama on Lofter or wherever, let me know.

Will check out Sparrow but right now I'm rolling with Rookie Rogue Agent something.  I have a soft spot for Lu Yi and he looks good in it.  I think I definitely will check out more Chinese dramas.  Got bored with Kdramas and got picky with BL.  :))

Yeah in big cities like New York, eating out is like the everyday thing (like DC where there are restaurants in every corner and they have their different gimicks to lure customers.)  I don't eat out that often here.  It doesn't have that atmosphere.  Keep me posted on what you find. :)

17 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Ian has these big beautiful puppy eyes and you can get lost in them.  I saw a skit he did showing he was hurt by his lover and man those puppy eyes full of hurt was killing me.  I don't think I could stand seeing that.  It felt like killing puppies and kittens.  =_=  Evan's eyes so piercing and beautiful, gorgeous profile.  Blue is handsome in a mature way.  Green looks average but I think his hair style might have made things worst.  Yellow has a very boyish cute look.  Purple also looks average.  Navy hmmm...  I can't put my finger on it.  His look just didn't catch my eyes.  Red in the drama also didn't catch my eyes but in real life, there is a certain effeminate soft air about him that catch attention.  I thought how come he looks better without make-up.  Simon has that bad boy look (and in real life looked good in the apron and was most confident in the kitchen. :))  I was amused.)  I do identify with Evan the most and Ian's dreamy side too.  :)) 

I saw pic of Blue and Red on a date.  I think they were trying to make fans feel better (after Red killed Blue in the drama and all.)  And the Chive Omelet pairing also tried to heal the broken hearts from their fans.  They were being really nice.  Many fans felt bad for Green.  I've been looking for lots of MVs and stuff and the Chinese fans made really good ones.  I need to cure my withdrawal somehow.  The Vietsub version isn't out completely yet so I'm still waiting for a few more eps until BinKan kill themselves.  So I went to my usual streaming site and checked to see if Man with Sword is on it raw.  Nothing.  Oh well.  If you see any news about the drama on Lofter or wherever, let me know.

Will check out Sparrow but right now I'm rolling with Rookie Rogue Agent something.  I have a soft spot for Lu Yi and he looks good in it.  I think I definitely will check out more Chinese dramas.  Got bored with Kdramas and got picky with BL.  :))

Yeah in big cities like New York, eating out is like the everyday thing (like DC where there are restaurants in every corner and they have their different gimicks to lure customers.)  I don't eat out that often here.  It doesn't have that atmosphere.  Keep me posted on what you find. :)

Ian has very warm, expressive eyes x3 I love 'em and it's probably why I thought he was such a great actor right off the bat. Same with Dylan - earnest eyes. Gongsun's eyes bothered me from the start (as did Evan's), but I got used to both of them. I love Red's clothes and style in the drama (He is sooo pretty!!) - I find his real life less angelic, but he is still pretty. He reminds me of Hyde (Japanese rockstar, the one still alive). Purple makes up for his average looks with above-average personality, haha. I agree with your descriptions, though. 

Blue seems to like messing around with Red in real life, as well. There was this BTS thing where Blue was walking around arm-in-arm with Red and another BTS thing where Blue leaned into Red. I feel bad for Green too - especially if he'd make the same choice about Yellow? He's such a pure soul x: Oh, link me to some. I'm not very good at finding MVs, haha. Will do. The only thing going on right now is Green&Yellow messing around on weibo with a bunch of photoshops and Red&Navy advertised to do a live stream, I think.

I definitely recommend Sparrow. Saw 4 episodes and I am hooked. I heard it gets better, too. I'm not a huge fan of ZYL, though. Her characters are too... innocent and chirpy for my taste. Lu Yi outdid himself in Sparrow, in my opinion. I'm only on episode 4 and the bromance, plot, schemes, acting is already out of the world o_o I can never get into Kdramas. 

I buy my breakfast or lunch sometimes, but I don't eat out at restaurants a lot. Everything is so overpriced and I really don't like spending a lot of money on food. Will do. I'll probably go find a ramen place this Sunday and try some non-instant ramen. 

Navy/Red fanmeet/interview/gameshow thing on October 9, 2016 (China time)

If you go down the playlist, they also did two photoshoots together (one at a supermarket, and one where ZJ had purple hair) as well as some coffee lesson thing :3

I love the part where Navy played Red's character and Red played Navy's character.
Navy/ZJ as Murong was SO out of character but Red/CJ was pretty good as Zhi Ming.
Navy/ZJ as Red: "Your Majesty don't know what I want" *while staring at CJ longingly* 

Navy/ZJ emphasized that his favorite part of CJ/Red is his lips. 

They also re-acted some romance scenes from other shows. 

The beauty that is King Bin justified by Evan's fans' workmanship.

"My dear Kan, where art thou?"

bin01.png

"Oh how I miss you my dear."
bin03.png

"I still got it."
bin07.png

"Stay close to me my dear Kan.  I'm afraid you may be lost."
bin08.png

On 10/8/2016 at 1:51 AM, outsanity said:

Ian has very warm, expressive eyes x3 I love 'em and it's probably why I thought he was such a great actor right off the bat. Same with Dylan - earnest eyes. Gongsun's eyes bothered me from the start (as did Evan's), but I got used to both of them. I love Red's clothes and style in the drama (He is sooo pretty!!) - I find his real life less angelic, but he is still pretty. He reminds me of Hyde (Japanese rockstar, the one still alive). Purple makes up for his average looks with above-average personality, haha. I agree with your descriptions, though. 

Blue seems to like messing around with Red in real life, as well. There was this BTS thing where Blue was walking around arm-in-arm with Red and another BTS thing where Blue leaned into Red. I feel bad for Green too - especially if he'd make the same choice about Yellow? He's such a pure soul x: Oh, link me to some. I'm not very good at finding MVs, haha. Will do. The only thing going on right now is Green&Yellow messing around on weibo with a bunch of photoshops and Red&Navy advertised to do a live stream, I think.

I definitely recommend Sparrow. Saw 4 episodes and I am hooked. I heard it gets better, too. I'm not a huge fan of ZYL, though. Her characters are too... innocent and chirpy for my taste. Lu Yi outdid himself in Sparrow, in my opinion. I'm only on episode 4 and the bromance, plot, schemes, acting is already out of the world o_o I can never get into Kdramas. 

I buy my breakfast or lunch sometimes, but I don't eat out at restaurants a lot. Everything is so overpriced and I really don't like spending a lot of money on food. Will do. I'll probably go find a ramen place this Sunday and try some non-instant ramen. 

Sparrow I did not try 'cause I don't like the main guy but Rogue Agent I saw and it's a weird pace.  You're so lucky that your couple has the streaming thing.  Meanwhile, I'm dried up in the dessert sand.  *cries*

On 10/11/2016 at 0:14 AM, Shinobu said:

Sparrow I did not try 'cause I don't like the main guy but Rogue Agent I saw and it's a weird pace.  You're so lucky that your couple has the streaming thing.  Meanwhile, I'm dried up in the dessert sand.  *cries*

Red/Navy and Yellow/Green likes to stir the CP thing the most, both as their characters and in real life. Especially Yellow/Dylan - He posted this picture of Navy hugging Green and he was like "So hurt, I feel horrible. I want to cry"  and then he semi asked Red out xDD

Evan and Ian seem to have forgotten about Men with Sword and everything already :c 

I'm just reading wuxia fanfictions and original fics. This show is like one big cosplay if I think about it x3 

Archived