[BL Webdrama] Men with Sword 刺客列传

IMOmusings

7 hours ago, outsanity said:

I feel that their closeness is moreso friends than chemistry, but hey, it's actually a good thing that I stand Jian/Cha while you stand Evan/Ian - we both get exposed to more ;P There doesn't seem to be much news on Lofter about the Shanghai fanmeet - I guess it was tame in comparison?

They were asked about season 2, but mostly they just answered that it depends on their boss. They've reached 3 billion views and it's only the beginning, so hopefully. 

Oh... apparently they were cosplayers and the real Red/Navy were supposed to copy whatever movements they make. I couldn't really watch that part - gosh. 

Close-up of the I+E "kiss"
I love how they're always asking who's top/pursuer and who's bottom/pursuant  ,_,"

Green was by himself, so the hostess asked who he would he want, if he has to break apart one of the CPs - He picked Kan/Ian. (Don't they always). I actually thought Simon was Zhiwei (Gongsun) at first. His egg is apparently somewhere else, but his egg  posted about the Navy/Red kiss on Weibo. On the Chive Omelet pairing, Green (actor) said that even if he knew what Yellow was going to do to him in the end, he would've still picked Yellow. Which lead to quite an explosion on the Chive Omelet popularity, lol. 

Do you know if 3 billion views is a significant number?  I don't know how is that compared to the other series over there.  And I thought a while back the production said that regardless of reaching their goal at 5 billion they would still go for season 2.  

The same gang went to the fansign.  Thanks for the close-up dear.  It's much needed.  From what is shown (as you've mentioned), it looks like it was Evan's idea on the spot.  It's like he told Ian to follow his plan and nudged Ian to ask the audience about the gong/shou thing.  Ian complied without much resistance.  But I think Evan wasn't going to go too close.  He wasn't exactly in control of how his head and Ian's head would end up anymore.  It was Ian who then pulled Evan's head toward him and did whatever it was.  :))

And I do understand why all of them would want to break White Robe CP apart.  BinKan was the only couple with some kind of happy ending (double suicide can be romantic.)  Green is too fixated on Yellow.  Unfortunately Yellow's heart was never with him but he wanted to flirt with other more capable men like Blue then Kan.  Blue fell for his charm but luckily Kan stood his ground.  Did you see that picture with Yellow trying to pull Kan's skirt while Kan was looking the other way.  And the caption said "oppa, don't leave me" or something?  :))  It was an official picture too.  I think the staff was feeling nostalgic so they start the trolling.  :))

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shinobu said:

Do you know if 3 billion views is a significant number?  I don't know how is that compared to the other series over there.  And I thought a while back the production said that regardless of reaching their goal at 5 billion they would still go for season 2.  

The same gang went to the fansign.  Thanks for the close-up dear.  It's much needed.  From what is shown (as you've mentioned), it looks like it was Evan's idea on the spot.  It's like he told Ian to follow his plan and nudged Ian to ask the audience about the gong/shou thing.  Ian complied without much resistance.  But I think Evan wasn't going to go too close.  He wasn't exactly in control of how his head and Ian's head would end up anymore.  It was Ian who then pulled Evan's head toward him and did whatever it was.  :))

And I do understand why all of them would want to break White Robe CP apart.  BinKan was the only couple with some kind of happy ending (double suicide can be romantic.)  Green is too fixated on Yellow.  Unfortunately Yellow's heart was never with him but he wanted to flirt with other more capable men like Blue then Kan.  Blue fell for his charm but luckily Kan stood his ground.  Did you see that picture with Yellow trying to pull Kan's skirt while Kan was looking the other way.  And the caption said "oppa, don't leave me" or something?  :))  It was an official picture too.  I think the staff was feeling nostalgic so they start the trolling.  :))

Oh yikes. Big yikes. They meant 500 million views and they're at like 296 million views**** The Chinese numeric system confuses the hell out of me sometimes >_< It seems like they're faring quite well, though. For series only hosted at sohu, it's ranked 4th right now at 8.7/10. Ultimately it probably just depends on the boss. My gut feeling says there's probably going to be a season 2, though. It's relatively popular. 

Actually, if you look at Evan's weibo, a fan asked him to do a bridal carry a while back, haha. That might have been an inspiration, but he more or less kind of just thought of it too. I like how Evan is always using his height advantage - he literally replied to a fan on weibo that they should determine gong/shou by height and then point out his height. I was like, if I ever see Ian attend a fanmeet in anything with heels, I will know why. 

I don't think death is a happy ending - if I was Kan, I will rather go work for another king and brutally murder Bearded King for making Bin commit suicide.._." Because revenge is cool. But yeah, White is most romantic couple. I might've seen it, but I don't remember it. I actually think Green is a pretty good king, haha. He was just.. not in a good situation. 

51 minutes ago, outsanity said:

Oh yikes. Big yikes. They meant 500 million views and they're at like 296 million views**** The Chinese numeric system confuses the hell out of me sometimes >_< It seems like they're faring quite well, though. For series only hosted at sohu, it's ranked 4th right now at 8.7/10. Ultimately it probably just depends on the boss. My gut feeling says there's probably going to be a season 2, though. It's relatively popular. 

Actually, if you look at Evan's weibo, a fan asked him to do a bridal carry a while back, haha. That might have been an inspiration, but he more or less kind of just thought of it too. I like how Evan is always using his height advantage - he literally replied to a fan on weibo that they should determine gong/shou by height and then point out his height. I was like, if I ever see Ian attend a fanmeet in anything with heels, I will know why. 

I don't think death is a happy ending - if I was Kan, I will rather go work for another king and brutally murder Bearded King for making Bin commit suicide.._." Because revenge is cool. But yeah, White is most romantic couple. I might've seen it, but I don't remember it. I actually think Green is a pretty good king, haha. He was just.. not in a good situation. 

What the other 3 before it?  I don't get the impression that it's all that popular.  :))  It doesn't seem to be as popular as love is more than a word something something.  I dunno.

Yes death isn't a happy ending for anybody but because the endings for the other couples were so bad that that double suicide became bittersweet and romantic somehow.  After reminiscing about Bin, Kan showed that he lost his will to live, "it doesn't matter anymore" and he didn't even see the point of killing Red.  Bin already died.  He lost the most precious and important person in his life.  So romantic, together in life, together in death.  At first it seemed tragic and sad.  Then after seeing the other couples, it was still tragic and sad but there was a sense of relief like at least they were together until the end.  No betrayal like Chives Omelet and BlueRed.  No abandonment like NavyRed.  No separation between life and death like BluePurple.  And I agree that Green is a very good king.  It's too bad he encountered a rotten egg.  And then there's his health problems.  Good kings often have health problems.  :)) 

Evan's height reasoning is quite "scientific".  It's true that gong is always taller than shou.  :))  It's part of the aesthetics scheme of things.  Ian can't win the height battle, at least not now.  I doubt that he'll grow taller though.  :))  If Ian ever attend the fanmeet with heels, that will be a sight to see.  It would be most interesting.  I like Evan's new haircut.  It makes him look younger.  So fresh and handsome.  I saw separate pics of them from the fansign from different following.  One can only hope there will be a time when I see a following for them both.  Again Evan was being assertive and did the heart thing one moment when the line lagged.

Evan_Ianheart.png

What the other 3 before it?  I don't get the impression that it's all that popular.  :))  It doesn't seem to be as popular as love is more than a word something something.  I dunno.

Yes death isn't a happy ending for anybody but because the endings for the other couples were so bad that that double suicide became bittersweet and romantic somehow.  After reminiscing about Bin, Kan showed that he lost his will to live, "it doesn't matter anymore" and he didn't even see the point of killing Red.  Bin already died.  He lost the most precious and important person in his life.  So romantic, together in life, together in death.  At first it seemed tragic and sad.  Then after seeing the other couples, it was still tragic and sad but there was a sense of relief like at least they were together until the end.  No betrayal like Chives Omelet and BlueRed.  No abandonment like NavyRed.  No separation between life and death like BluePurple.  And I agree that Green is a very good king.  It's too bad he encountered a rotten egg.  And then there's his health problems.  Good kings often have health problems.  :)) 

Evan's height reasoning is quite "scientific".  It's true that gong is always taller than shou.  :))  It's part of the aesthetics scheme of things.  Ian can't win the height battle, at least not now.  I doubt that he'll grow taller though.  :))  If Ian ever attend the fanmeet with heels, that will be a sight to see.  It would be most interesting.  I like Evan's new haircut.  It makes him look younger.  So fresh and handsome.  I saw separate pics of them from the fansign from different following.  One can only hope there will be a time when I see a following for them both.  Again Evan was being assertive and did the heart thing one moment when the line lagged.

Love is More Than a Word was broadcast at Youku - different broadcasting network. I was only talking about series hosted at Sohu and only hosted at Suho. The 3 before it was 亲爱的,公主病 , 太太万岁 & 好家伙 - but they're honestly stuff that I'd never watch. List here for you if you want to investigate. 

I actually like the RedNavy ending because the anticipation level is so high. There's a LOT of what-can-happen or what-if?! Death is so final that I just find it tragic - like Romeo & Juliet. Sure, it's a good story to die for love, but as a person, I just find it kind of pathetic. I'm horribly romantic, but I'm more logical/practical than romantic xP Red/Navy thing is perfect if Navy change as a result, though. I personally like relationships that'd help you grow as a person, so yeah 

(I am beginning to notice that I use Red/Navy instead of Navy/Red - I should say that I like it both ways... CJ/Red is more fierce/assertive than ZJ/Navy when it comes to touching to lips and seems like he calls the most shots)  

Every time I see Chive Omelets, I start laughing. It's just... horrible. In a good way.

I can not accept that the gong is so reliant and dependent on the shou to protect him. Nor can I accept that the gong is prettier than the shou - Evan is prettier than Ian, Ian is handsome whereas Evan is beautiful :C As for the scientific height thing, I will kindly ignore the few centimeter's difference - you wouldn't be able to tell if they're lying down anyway c: I follow them through tags on Lofter. Pairing tags everywhere, for every imaginable couple, whether real life or story c: It's how I get my news so fast, lol

1 hour ago, outsanity said:

Love is More Than a Word was broadcast at Youku - different broadcasting network. I was only talking about series hosted at Sohu and only hosted at Suho. The 3 before it was 亲爱的,公主病 , 太太万岁 & 好家伙 - but they're honestly stuff that I'd never watch. List here for you if you want to investigate. 

I actually like the RedNavy ending because the anticipation level is so high. There's a LOT of what-can-happen or what-if?! Death is so final that I just find it tragic - like Romeo & Juliet. Sure, it's a good story to die for love, but as a person, I just find it kind of pathetic. I'm horribly romantic, but I'm more logical/practical than romantic xP Red/Navy thing is perfect if Navy change as a result, though. I personally like relationships that'd help you grow as a person, so yeah 

(I am beginning to notice that I use Red/Navy instead of Navy/Red - I should say that I like it both ways... CJ/Red is more fierce/assertive than ZJ/Navy when it comes to touching to lips and seems like he calls the most shots)  

Every time I see Chive Omelets, I start laughing. It's just... horrible. In a good way.

I can not accept that the gong is so reliant and dependent on the shou to protect him. Nor can I accept that the gong is prettier than the shou - Evan is prettier than Ian, Ian is handsome whereas Evan is beautiful :C As for the scientific height thing, I will kindly ignore the few centimeter's difference - you wouldn't be able to tell if they're lying down anyway c: I follow them through tags on Lofter. Pairing tags everywhere, for every imaginable couple, whether real life or story c: It's how I get my news so fast, lol

Thanks for the list.  I don't know those dramas as well.  :))

I'm more of a romantic than a practical so I can romanticize even death if needs be.  It feels as if there's a compensation thing with some of the endings.  Like how White Robe gets a complete love story but they were dead and that means they ain't coming back.  No chance of appearance ever again.  As for RedNavy, it's an open ending and it means that they have a chance for a real happy ending some time down the road.  And I agree with you on the RedNavy order because I feel Red has a stronger personality.  He's still shou but he seems to the one who steers the boat.  I think among the ones who died, the one who got it worst was Green.  Blue at last would be remembered fondly by Purple although he was killed by the one he flirted with (and possibly was interested in.)  Green was used then killed by the one he loved and not only that left to dead.  That was pure tragedy.  How could he be so nice and said he would still fall for the rotten egg again.  :))

The way I see Bin and Kan in term of gong and shou is in the dynamics.  If Kan is in the lower status and acts obedient to Bin in everyday life, he will be just as obedient with Bin between the sheets.  :))  "My dear Kan, I will take off your robe for you."  "Yes, my lord."  "My dear Kan, don't worry.  I will be gentle."  "Yes, my lord."  :))  (You catch my drift.)  :))  But really, I wouldn't mind seeing Kan as gong if he acts differently in front of Bin. 

2 hours ago, Sharifa Jalaron said:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Huang JingXiang (a round trip to love)

Is super cute.. Sorry i know its not related to MWS but cant help it.. I watch it from s1 to s2

"Super cute" might oe might not be my cup of tea, but I will check the trailer out once I get home from work :3

11 hours ago, Shinobu said:

Thanks for the list.  I don't know those dramas as well.  :))

I'm more of a romantic than a practical so I can romanticize even death if needs be.  It feels as if there's a compensation thing with some of the endings.  Like how White Robe gets a complete love story but they were dead and that means they ain't coming back.  No chance of appearance ever again.  As for RedNavy, it's an open ending and it means that they have a chance for a real happy ending some time down the road.  And I agree with you on the RedNavy order because I feel Red has a stronger personality.  He's still shou but he seems to the one who steers the boat.  I think among the ones who died, the one who got it worst was Green.  Blue at last would be remembered fondly by Purple although he was killed by the one he flirted with (and possibly was interested in.)  Green was used then killed by the one he loved and not only that left to dead.  That was pure tragedy.  How could he be so nice and said he would still fall for the rotten egg again.  :))

The way I see Bin and Kan in term of gong and shou is in the dynamics.  If Kan is in the lower status and acts obedient to Bin in everyday life, he will be just as obedient with Bin between the sheets.  :))  "My dear Kan, I will take off your robe for you."  "Yes, my lord."  "My dear Kan, don't worry.  I will be gentle."  "Yes, my lord."  :))  (You catch my drift.)  :))  But really, I wouldn't mind seeing Kan as gong if he acts differently in front of Bin. 

Hnnn. Red is honestly too pretty to be gong but when they kiss/touch lips, Red/CJ grips Navy/ZJ's neck/jaw (always the same position, weirdly) and kind of control the kisses. Navy/ZJ did joke around once that Red/CJ is a masochist though, haha. 

Yeah. Green definitely has it worst. Yellow actor also said Yellow was only friends with Green for power+influence. Right before Green was left to die, he actually told Yellow that he dreamed about Yellow and he gave Yellow a letter to protect Yellow no matter what happens. Yellow kinda just went pfffffft in his face though. :/

LOL,  this reminds me of the fanmeet where Evan puts his jacket on Ian. Evan was like "Are you cold?" Ian was like "No." And Evan was like "I said you're cold, so you're cold" xDDD but on the same note of I+E, I see pictures of where Ian carries Evan bridal style in a recent something. Have yet to look into it since I am at work right now, but it should be interesting. 

KanBin fanfictions tend to focus more on how Kan always take care of Bin and protects him. A very "If you don't stop teasing me, I won't be able to control myself, Your Majesty." vibe and then he turns back into his very commanding and strong General Qi personality around Bin. Bin ... You know, that guy fell on his behind because a branch fell in front of him...obviously is just overwhelmed xP

.....why does Yellow have such a thing for the Evil Priest dude? 

50 minutes ago, outsanity said:

LOL,  this reminds me of the fanmeet where Evan puts his jacket on Ian. Evan was like "Are you cold?" Ian was like "No." And Evan was like "I said you're cold, so you're cold" xDDD but on the same note of I+E, I see pictures of where Ian carries Evan bridal style in a recent something. Have yet to look into it since I am at work right now, but it should be interesting.

They streamed an interview yesterday and there was tons of sweet moments. 

Here's the Evan & Ian interview cut:

Talking about CP, there's an interview part 1 part 2 . I can't stop smiling for the first 16 mins because binkan even though i don't understand a thing. They did the bridal carry again. I can't stop squealing, I mean look at their expressions. I totally lost it when Evan put his hand on Ian's shoulder. This series make me ship these two too much. Purple cp look like they're enjoying the interview and mustache/green kabedon. I wish they sang a little bit longer. Can I have that pillow? It look nice. Red/Navy got the longest and more fanservices here. I wish zhiwei and dylan were in this interview, I like to hear their voices.

Screenshot_2016_10_03_23_46_15.png

Ohhhhh, thank youuu. Will watch once I get home from work o3o Looks like they're having a lot of fun.

*Got home*

..I love Evan's English =3= 

Evan: I feel as if Ian has matured/grown up since his last show
Ian (To Evan): Mhm. I also feel as if you've grown up. [Evan has this WTF look and Ian was like] Kinda like motherly love.

xDDD

They both said they want to kiss Red the most... >.> But... D:

The beauty that is Bin, Kan, BinKan and KanBin.  (I got these from various sources mostly posted from Viet community fb.)

The most beautiful picture I came across of Bin.  The most beautiful king.  He looks so refined and dignified with an air of arrogance, reeks the aura that of highborn royalty.  So lordly.

beautifulbin.jpg

This is the most beautiful picture of Kan I've come across.  Kan looks angelic and beautiful like the morning sun rays, pacify the earthly air with such purity.

beautifulkan.jpg

Here is one of my favorite picture of BinKan.  Bin's profile so refined, arching brows over long piercing eyes then the high nose contrast with small lips, glancing at Kan's sweetest smile of an angel.
beautifulbinkan2.jpg

Here's another favorite picture of BinKan or KanBin.  Two most beautiful faces in an intimate moments.  Can't be any closer.

beautifulkanbin.jpg

5 hours ago, outsanity said:

Hnnn. Red is honestly too pretty to be gong but when they kiss/touch lips, Red/CJ grips Navy/ZJ's neck/jaw (always the same position, weirdly) and kind of control the kisses. Navy/ZJ did joke around once that Red/CJ is a masochist though, haha. 

Yeah. Green definitely has it worst. Yellow actor also said Yellow was only friends with Green for power+influence. Right before Green was left to die, he actually told Yellow that he dreamed about Yellow and he gave Yellow a letter to protect Yellow no matter what happens. Yellow kinda just went pfffffft in his face though. :/

KanBin fanfictions tend to focus more on how Kan always take care of Bin and protects him. A very "If you don't stop teasing me, I won't be able to control myself, Your Majesty." vibe and then he turns back into his very commanding and strong General Qi personality around Bin. Bin ... You know, that guy fell on his behind because a branch fell in front of him...obviously is just overwhelmed xP

.....why does Yellow have such a thing for the Evil Priest dude? 

To me Red is more of a S than a M.  I just feel that S air coming from him rather strongly.  I think Navy is more of a M.  It's that same dynamic in the drama.  :))  Red is very passive aggressive. 

As you see from clips posted by yunna and elliezsnow, there's this grand exit by White Robe.  Ian may look smaller but he is still a man.  The thing is when Evan carried him bride style Ian looked so small in Evan's arms.  But when Ian carried Evan, it really shows Evan's height because the vertical is emphasized.  :))  Again, Ian looks small with Evan in his arms.  :))  Ian just can't win.  But they're so sweet.  My lovely couple.  I love this ship.  We may not be the biggest ship but the sugary sweetness keep coming.  I'm not into sweets in real life but why am I so addicted to this kind of sweetness.  :))

You know I still don't understand the reason why they put that scene where Bin fell down to avoid the branch.  It completely ruined his gong image up to that point.  But for me that was the only moment where he was kind of weak.  He's still gong to me for the rest of the way.  :))  (I know there was the big wave of fans who jumped onto the KanBin train right after that.)  :))

As for your last question, the world may never know.  :))

22 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

To me Red is more of a S than a M.  I just feel that S air coming from him rather strongly.  I think Navy is more of a M.  It's that same dynamic in the drama.  :))  Red is very passive aggressive. 

As you see from clips posted by yunna and elliezsnow, there's this grand exit by White Robe.  Ian may look smaller but he is still a man.  The thing is when Evan carried him bride style Ian looked so small in Evan's arms.  But when Ian carried Evan, it really shows Evan's height because the vertical is emphasized.  :))  Again, Ian looks small with Evan in his arms.  :))  Ian just can't win.  But they're so sweet.  My lovely couple.  I love this ship.  We may not be the biggest ship but the sugary sweetness keep coming.  I'm not into sweets in real life but why am I so addicted to this kind of sweetness.  :))

You know I still don't understand the reason why they put that scene where Bin fell down to avoid the branch.  It completely ruined his gong image up to that point.  But for me that was the only moment where he was kind of weak.  He's still gong to me for the rest of the way.  :))  (I know there was the big wave of fans who jumped onto the KanBin train right after that.)  :))

As for your last question, the world may never know.  :))

It's the weird dynamic of their relationship that I really adore [: I can honestly accept Red/Navy and Navy/Red and I've seen it very well written in both ways. It ultimately depends on Red/CJ's preference, IMO. And he appears to have a preference to slapping ZJ, based on that latest interview (when asked to touch ZJ's hair, he kind of gave ZJ a neck massage and then slapped him >.> ) I C. I C.

Evan looked so awkward being carried. Ian looked pretty happy, though. While bridal carrying Evan, Ian was like "Are you happy?" and Evan was like reluctantly "yes" and "I didn't think you'd be (able to do this) so easygoing about this". I+E just has this awkwardness that makes me hard to hardcore ship them :[ And they both immediately pointed to Red when asked who they wanted to kiss the most - (because Red looked the most like a girl) I was like UGH. ._.

Red & Navy, on the other hand - I love how Navy/ZJ casually slung an arm around Red/CJ after using the same poster (they always use the same poster whereas White used different posters!) to point out characters. And then they got so engrossed in their conversation about this game that they forgot about the interviewer. And when asked who ZJ want to kiss + marry, I love how CJ/Red was always first on his mind before he gave some BS reason to pick another character and he wants to kill Beard for taking Red away xD CJ wants to kiss Beard out of pity, marry Gongsun and kill Purple. 

26 minutes ago, outsanity said:

It's the weird dynamic of their relationship that I really adore [: I can honestly accept Red/Navy and Navy/Red and I've seen it very well written in both ways. It ultimately depends on Red/CJ's preference, IMO. And he appears to have a preference to slapping ZJ, based on that latest interview (when asked to touch ZJ's hair, he kind of gave ZJ a neck massage and then slapped him >.> ) I C. I C.

Evan looked so awkward being carried. Ian looked pretty happy, though. While bridal carrying Evan, Ian was like "Are you happy?" and Evan was like reluctantly "yes" and "I didn't think you'd be (able to do this) so easygoing about this". I+E just has this awkwardness that makes me hard to hardcore ship them :[ And they both immediately pointed to Red when asked who they wanted to kiss the most - (because Red looked the most like a girl) I was like UGH. ._.

Red & Navy, on the other hand - I love how Navy/ZJ casually slung an arm around Red/CJ after using the same poster (they always use the same poster whereas White used different posters!) to point out characters. And then they got so engrossed in their conversation about this game that they forgot about the interviewer. And when asked who ZJ want to kiss + marry, I love how CJ/Red was always first on his mind before he gave some BS reason to pick another character and he wants to kill Beard for taking Red away xD CJ wants to kiss Beard out of pity, marry Gongsun and kill Purple. 

Haha, I don't understand the language so I only watch it for the body language you know.  I like the part where Evan runs his hand on Ian's shaved head.  Then Ian pillow whipped Evan after Evan did the skit thing.  And when Ian carried Evan off it felt like the groom carried the bride to their bedroom.  :))  Evan and Ian are from an idol group so there's a limit on the fanservices they do.  I understand their positions so I'm already very happy with what they've provided so far.  It's more than what I've ever wished for.  And it's just that I adore their natural dynamics off screen among other things.

I wonder if they will be selling CP collectibles or novelties or whatnots.  (Not the pillow.  I'm not into pillows.)  I would want to get my hands on some White Robe items.  :))  Here I am, back to the days of living dangerously.  :))

Haha, I don't understand the language so I only watch it for the body language you know.  I like the part where Evan runs his hand on Ian's shaved head.  Then Ian pillow whipped Evan after Evan did the skit thing.  And when Ian carried Evan off it felt like the groom carried the bride to their bedroom.  :))  Evan and Ian are from an idol group so there's a limit on the fanservices they do.  I understand their positions so I'm already very happy with what they've provided so far.  It's more than what I've ever wished for.  And it's just that I adore their natural dynamics off screen among other things.

I wonder if they will be selling CP collectibles or novelties or whatnots.  (Not the pillow.  I'm not into pillows.)  I would want to get my hands on some White Robe items.  :))  Here I am, back to the days of living dangerously.  :))

Oh yeah. That is for sure. Evan and Ian are so much more polished in their interviews, looking at the camera or the interviewer, where as ZJ and CJ were like little kids, haha. I kinda like that, though. It feels more honest. That is also true. It might be fanservice, but China has this really explosive hate/rage thing against homosexuality in general - it's frightening and once a celebrity gets slandered, it's just like MEH. I don't dislike I+E at all, I just find it ... too obvious that they're friends doing fanservice :[ 

Also in the interview, they were asked to do the bridal carry, Ian was like "...?" Evan quietly explained and Ian was like immediately "I'll carry you!" "Happy?" *happy smile*  "I'm taking you away. Call the next people in." (This is why I ship Kan/Bin xDD ... Kan/Ian is just so much more comfortable being gong/in charge)

I wouldn't buy anyway :c Not a collector at all and I kinda don't like any anime / idol / people picture stuff in general. They might make the swords if things get popular enough, though. Those seems sellable. 

I wonder what's the popularity of the couples when compared against one another. White, Blue/Purple and Navy/Red are probably the most popular? (though White is pretty divided between Bin/Kan and Kan/Bin...like, really divided. People actually make rage posts saying that Bin/Kan stuffs don't belong in Kan/Bin tag...)

2 hours ago, Sharifa Jalaron said:

Wait! Did red/navy kissed ?? What ep?? Why didnt i see it at all

Oh. Red and Navy never kissed in the show. 

Me and Shinobu kind of use the actor's robe color/role interchangeably with the actor's name (outside of the role). x:

But Cha Jie (Red) & Zhu Jian (Navy) kissed three times
1) Pocky Kiss
2) Pocky Kiss
3) "Friendly kiss between two straight friends" (*ahem* - Navy's words, not mine)

14 minutes ago, outsanity said:

Oh yeah. That is for sure. Evan and Ian are so much more polished in their interviews, looking at the camera or the interviewer, where as ZJ and CJ were like little kids, haha. I kinda like that, though. It feels more honest. That is also true. It might be fanservice, but China has this really explosive hate/rage thing against homosexuality in general - it's frightening and once a celebrity gets slandered, it's just like MEH. I don't dislike I+E at all, I just find it ... too obvious that they're friends doing fanservice :[ 

I wouldn't buy anyway :c Not a collector at all and I kinda don't like any anime / idol / people picture stuff in general. They might make the swords if things get popular enough, though. Those seems sellable. 

I wonder what's the popularity of the couples when compared against one another. White, Blue/Purple and Navy/Red are probably the most popular? (though White is pretty divided between Bin/Kan and Kan/Bin...like, really divided. People actually make rage posts saying that Bin/Kan stuffs don't belong in Kan/Bin tag...)

Ha ha, I'm sure they're friends doing fanservices.  :))  I adore EI's cute ways and silliness and they have lots of charm.  I'm kind of hopeless and helpless since I love them a little too much so whatever they do, I'll ogle them with my jelly eyes.  :))  It's all good really.  I do collect blu-rays and things.  I also don't mind getting little hanging things and use them as charms in my car.  :))  Those car washers know what I'm into.  :))

I doubt that the actors who play lovers in BL dramas will be lovers in real life.  :))  But they get explosive popularity for doing fanservices though so in a way there is an incentive but it stops at that level.  There are too many BL coming out and too many ships sailing in the open sea.  I've found my ship and I will only sail with this one.  :))  That's my final answer.  :))

Your CP is the most popular followed by White.  I mean there are only two prominent CP with emphasized story line, RedNavy CP and White CP.  I think people ship BinKan more than KanBin.  Well, that's the impression I get.  You have access to that information more so than I do.  :))  Just curious, you're not from the West coast aren't you? 

Archived