[BL Webdrama] Men with Sword 刺客列传

IMOmusings

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still ship my Navy/Red,  but Chive Omelet is KILLING me with laughter: LOL
Basically, Green did an MV with this girl. Yellow kept trying to tag the girl and then photo-shopped his own face in place of the girls (he does that all the time). Literally everyday, Green and Yellow are up to some hilarious shenanigans. They're practically the most popular pairing now, lmao. 

But asiiiide, how's everyone, any new released BTS/season 2/etc? =3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys!! Can someone tell me if this drama is overtly BL or subtly BL? What's the most BL thing that happened in this drama? 

Also, our Dayu (Feng Jianyu) is gonna be in this drama for season 2. Any ideas which character he might be playing? Any info will be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Uh. 

It's like... heavily implied BL without any hugging or kissing? Certainly a lot of chemistry and ... "chaste touches". Most BL thing is probably a lot of handholding?

Who is Feng Jianyu? 

I see that this rather famous cosplayer 小梦 is in season 2.. He is going to give Red a run for his money when it comes to prettiest boy in the cast haha. Also. Green came back to life or something? He's also in S2 apparently. I dont even know anymore. I should watch the broadcasts haha

22 hours ago, outsanity said:

I see that this rather famous cosplayer 小梦 is in season 2.. He is going to give Red a run for his money when it comes to prettiest boy in the cast haha. Also. Green came back to life or something? He's also in S2 apparently. I dont even know anymore. I should watch the broadcasts haha

:scream: omg!!! he's my favorite cosplayer!! another reason to keep watching the drama.

there are like 6 new actors join in the cast from as what i saw on viet mws group

6 hours ago, yuuna92 said:

:scream: omg!!! he's my favorite cosplayer!! another reason to keep watching the drama.

there are like 6 new actors join in the cast from as what i saw on viet mws group

He is impossibly pretty o3o I love that short video he did of this fanfiction. 

I really look forward to Season 2, though I don't know if they start filming in February or is already filming and will broadcast in February.

On 1/11/2017 at 5:59 PM, swong2330 said:

Hey guys!! Can someone tell me if this drama is overtly BL or subtly BL? What's the most BL thing that happened in this drama? 

Also, our Dayu (Feng Jianyu) is gonna be in this drama for season 2. Any ideas which character he might be playing? Any info will be much appreciated. Thank you. 

@swong2330 there isn't a woman in the entire drama which doesn't automatically make it BL...but there is innuendo...so yeah it's BL. Lots of sword fights, wire work, beautiful costumes, horseback riding, war, treachery, angst, pain, the usual drama tropes.  Dayu will be fine in this hope they keep his mole...I have found 4 epi's subbed...but the rest are raw. I had watched then stopped - so I'm back in it..binging away. 

• 1 month later...

Must confess i only watched till episode 27, once bin/kan ended so did the drama for me.   I got sucked in by them and now that they are gone all i can do is ship them in my dreams :wink: .  unless they come back in season 2?  i think that is too wishful...but one can hope.  please do update about season 2. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Sohu released up to episode 9 for their VIP  members but only up to episode 3 is open to public. The episodes open to public are uploaded to YouTube. So far, it's everything you'd expect after S1. Simple-ish plots with a good amount of twists...Red is hardcore hitting on a new White. Blue is his usual self...yeah :3 

Can watch season 2 raws: Here Or Here (currently up to ep 15) Or on Sohu (Though Sohu doesn't seem to work for USA sometimes)

The Behind the Scenes for Navy/Red is so much sweeter than what's released into canon D: 

They did started airing it. Currently up to episode 21. They release 3 (or 6 on some weeks?) episodes a week on Thursday.

I completely loved Red/Murong Li in Season 1, but I don't like his role that much in Season 2. He's too Helen of Troy and the script makes it feel like he's the only smart character in the whole world.

Nonetheless, I am anticipating Evil!Navy xD ZhuJian is a really good actor. I foresee a bright future for his career :3 

Haha, I like the two kings too. 

毓骁(Yu Xiao) = White/Gold-robed king

执明(Zhi Ming) = Navy/Purple/Black-robed king

Are you talking about 艮墨池(Gen Mo Chi) brown-robed guy who was Yellow's disciple?

The cuts are bothersome at times ): I don't get why they filmed soo many embracing/whatnot scenes and then go cut everything out ._. They release a lot of behind the scenes, though.

Archived