[BL Webdrama] Men with Sword 刺客列传

IMOmusings

1 hour ago, Shinobu said:

Are you talking about the subbed ep or the raw ep?  If she can finish another ep today it'll be awesome.  The lady is ninja fast.  It seems BinKan couple isn't that popular though they're the most lovey dovey.  I'm at work right now so I have to wait and check later on if it's up.

Only reason I'm a fan of BinKan, is that they've had the most interesting story thus far. The others are rather dull...or there's been no development whatsoever. I'm dreading seeing this ship sink T_T

EDIT: So I caved and went to watch the RAWS...and I couldn't help but spit water at the opening of Ep 09...Evan just went *splat* after that branch fell in front of him *shakes head* oh Ian....

Awwww it's not till E11 that we get the injuries T_T shhhhhh cracks are appearing in the ship *sigh*

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

Only reason I'm a fan of BinKan, is that they've had the most interesting story thus far. The others are rather dull...or there's been no development whatsoever. I'm dreading seeing this ship sink T_T

EDIT: So I caved and went to watch the RAWS...and I couldn't help but spit water at the opening of Ep 09...Evan just went *splat* after that branch fell in front of him *shakes head* oh Ian....

Ha ha, Bin spends lots of time thinking of their sweet time but I haven't yet seen the piggy ride and the part where Kan bandaged Bin's hand.

I think my heart will bleed to see Bin cries if Kan dumps him.  I don't want to see this ship sinks.  It's the best ship in this drama and the only thing worth watching.  I have standards you know. :P

11 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Ha ha, Bin spends lots of time thinking of their sweet time but I haven't yet seen the piggy ride and the part where Kan bandaged Bin's hand.

I think my heart will bleed to see Bin cries if Kan dumps him.  I don't want to see this ship sinks.  It's the best ship in this drama and the only thing worth watching.  I have standards you know. :P

I'm just wondering when we'll see the bromance/romance develop between all the Assassins and the only survivor of the proper royal line O_O

8 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I'm just wondering when we'll see the bromance/romance develop between all the Assassins and the only survivor of the proper royal line O_O

You mean the pending story is about 3 assassins falling for the red robe member?  My interest starts with Bin or BinKan and ends with Bin or BinKan.  I think I saw clips of mustache guy charging at either Bin or Kan and crushed him and then there's the clip of Bin cut down on somebody.  I follow Bin.  If he dies, I'm out. 

2 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

You mean the pending story is about 3 assassins falling for the red robe member?  My interest starts with Bin or BinKan and ends with Bin or BinKan.  I think I saw clips of mustache guy charging at either Bin or Kan and crushed him and then there's the clip of Bin cut down on somebody.  I follow Bin.  If he dies, I'm out. 

ROFLMAO I'm all for Bin...but if they keep Kan alive, I may stick around...just a little, well only if they make him grieve for Bin xD

I still have no idea what this drama is about. All I see are men killing men to be honest.

9 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

ROFLMAO I'm all for Bin...but if they keep Kan alive, I may stick around...just a little, well only if they make him grieve for Bin xD

I still have no idea what this drama is about. All I see are men killing men to be honest.

No no you mean men ogling and flirting with other men.  Are you sure we're watching the same drama? :P

The plot makes no sense to me and at first I was all a snob and a half about it thinking that I would only try an ep or two but look what I got myself obsessed over now. :D

But yeah we're on the same page on our path here, mate.

18 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

No no you mean men ogling and flirting with other men.  Are you sure we're watching the same drama? :P

The plot makes no sense to me and at first I was all a snob and a half about it thinking that I would only try an ep or two but look what I got myself obsessed over now. :D

But yeah we're on the same page on our path here, mate.

What other men?...OHHHH you mean the ones I totally skipped to watch BinKan? Haha that would make sense how 12 episodes only turned out to be 30min =X

They have too many characters going on at once to even try and keep track...

9 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

What other men?...OHHHH you mean the ones I totally skipped to watch BinKan? Haha that would make sense how 12 episodes only turned out to be 30min =X

They have too many characters going on at once to even try and keep track...

Yes that's how I watch as well.  I only watch BinKan scenes.  I think I have to dig up the new raws.  Saw a cute MV for BinKan/EvanIan.  I went digging everywhere yesterday but haven't unearthed much.  

10 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Yes that's how I watch as well.  I only watch BinKan scenes.  I think I have to dig up the new raws.  Saw a cute MV for BinKan/EvanIan.  I went digging everywhere yesterday but haven't unearthed much.  

I've been tempted to watch their MVs, but keep telling myself I don't want to set it up for depression when it all falls through :bawling:

Here are 2 pics:

Group pic: Bin (Evan) and Kan (Ian) are on the left sticking to each other.

0_Dp_Ul1_Tx14.jpg

BinKan piggy back ride

a80z3t6306880396352.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5938109/

Here's the summary of the drama for english speakers as I see it.  Take it as a grain of salt if you will 'cause I didn't pay a damn attention to anything else aside my ship.

Ep 1:  So the emperor of some country was ambushed then got rescued by hot boy swordsman.  Maybe it was love at first sight or whatever the emperor took him in and kept him by his side as his official.  Three years passed, hot boy stabbed emperor's stomach.  Emperor cried out "oh why my beloved official..  still I shall let you go."  One would wonder how deep his love was for letting someone just stabbed him go.  But anyways the emperor fell down and couldn't get up.  Meanwhile his soldiers tried to capture the hot boy official turned assassin but he escaped.  Back in another section of the country, purple robe with stitched flowers warlord was yearning for his beloved assassin.  Shortly after, the hot boy assassin came back to his lord's side but before they could act out any steamy love session, hot boy assassin stabbed himself.  This crushed flamboyant purple warlord and put him in depression for the next couple of episodes.

Ep 2:  Flamboyant purple wardlord continued to be lovesick over his hot boy assassin's death.  Anyways, there is this young and old official under flamboyant purple warlord who spend a lot of quality time up to no good.  If the young one is hot enough I would have paid some attention to the schemes they cooked up.  Moving on to another section of town under wardlord white robe, one fellow killed another in a blacksmith's shed and burned it down.  Kan was standing from the distance looking at the burning straw shed.  He got a note from the pigeon that said "the lord is in difficult time, return quick."  From the distance, Bin asked his soldier if the note was delivered.  His soldier said the pigeon has returned but no answer.  Bin gave the order to return.  "Are we not waiting?", his soldier asked.  Bin came back in an upset mood, "wait for that?  That person likes to be on the mountain and doesn't want to come back."  (Note:  his attitude here shows a lovers' spat aura.  Cute.)  On his way back Bin got ambushed and was saved by his beloved Kan.  Bin got injured and fell into Kan's arm.  (skinship yeah).  Kan apologized for being late to rescue him.

Bin:  Is this the sword you just forged?  It's not stained a drop of blood.  It surely is no ordinary sword.

Kan:  Because of this sword, I've put my lord in danger.  I deserve to die as a punishment.

Bin:  You really keep a distance toward me.  You've already rescued me numerous times in the past, why should you be punished for this?  Don't ever say these words again.  (while staring at Kan intensely.  Kan on the other gave the puppy eyes I'm not worthy look.  What is this scenario?)

Kan:  Being considered of importance by my lord, I don't have anything to return your kindness aside from putting my all to work for you as a token of my appreciation.  (Bin's intense stare and Kan's puppy eyes continue on.)

Bin:  Between you and me, there is not need of those vows.  (Both finally gaze into each other's eyes.)  *cue bgm "only you"*

Then Kan held Bin and helped him walk away.  (Long story short.  Basically, Bin risked his life just to get Kan to go back to his side.)

Back to purple wardlord's lair, scheming young and old duo got the news that their assassins failed to kill white robe wardlord.  White robe wardlord, Bin, got back to his palace and his officials rejoiced.  He gave credit to Kan who rescued him.  The elder official did not like.  When BinKan got back to their chamber, Bin began his sweet talk.

Bin:  Kan deary...

Kan:  My lord, what do you need of me?

Bin:  Nothing.  It has been a long time since I can call you that.

Kan:  It's not early anymore.  Why don't you go rest?

Bin:  There are still quite a few I haven't read through.  It's no problem not sleeping one or two nights.  The reports that came back said those assassins are from flamboyant purple guy.

Kan:  He already killed the emperor.  If his hot boy assassin didn't die, they would have spread toward the South.  Right now they don't have capable general to direct warfare.  In my opinion, instead of negotiating for a peace deal,...

Bin (gazing at Kan with adoring eyes and touches Kan's shoulder):  My dear Kan thinks just like me.  (*ahem*)  There was a rumor that the sword you just forged belong to someone who was born to be a general.  (Hand still on Kan's shoulder.)  (Stronger gaze at Kan)  Why don't you take on the command in my stead?

Kan (puppy eyes):  My lord, commanding the troops is important responsibility.  Please reconsider my lord.  (At this time Bin's hand is STILL on Kan's shoulder.)

Messenger comes in (and Bin takes off his hand then keeps a distance as if they just had an intimate moment caught red handed. *ahem*)

Messenger said the old official wants to see the lord.  Bin hesitates.

Kan:  The old man wants to see you his late it must be important business.  Why don't you see what he has to say?

Bin whined:  My dear Kan still likes to say the things I don't want to hear.  (Is this consider flirting? :P )  Never mind.  I'm still up so let him in.

The old man came in and gave Kan the what is he doing here look.  Before old man could say anything of importance, Bin proposed establishing a state of their own in which Kan concurred.  The old man advised Bin to make a ceremony/offering to the Gods due to some ominous readings.

Meanwhile, a young prince passed through a passage of dead bodies.  He refused to take the jade seal and ran.  Instead he jumped off the fort and killed himself.  On the ground laid his lifeless body in the puddle of blood.

(to be continued)

5 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

I've been tempted to watch their MVs, but keep telling myself I don't want to set it up for depression when it all falls through :bawling:

I know but if only I can help my damn self.  

Ep 3:  In the green robe wardlord section of town, a scholar arrived at a school of sort (with the intention of climbing up the ladder to serve the lord.)  So far in the story only white robe wardlord, Bin, hasn't yet established his own government.  Green robe already did and seemed to be working hard at improving his portion of the country.  Then there is the navy robe wardlord who played all day and had no care of politics.  Meanwhile back at white robe wardlord, the fortune telling minister told Bin that he had good reading and it signaled that he should go ahead with establishing his own country.

In short, there are 4 wardlords.  The purple robe  is still grieving on his lover's death.  Green robe works hard to improve his country.  Navy robe plays around like a kid.  White robe is about to establish his own country.  The lost prince is well...  lost. 

Ep 4:  Lord Bin's side sent out invitations to the other 3 countries about their new ceremony to establish their own government.  Bin put on the proper outfit which looks greyish and black so I'm not going to call him white robe wardlord anymore.

Bin:  My dear Kan, do I look like a king?

Kan:  You must not joke like that my lord.  

Bin (staring at Bin intensely):  So you see me in this outfit, do I look good in it?

Kan (puppy eyes):  God bless my lord.  You look extremely elegant and dignified.

Kan:  But the thing is this outfit is heavy.  The good thing is I don't have to wear it too often.

Then all of the sudden a messenger comes announcing the arrival of the old minister and cut off their intimate talk.  The bloody b@$tard.  The old minister reported that he already got the ceremony ready and already sent out all invitations.  He asked if letting the guests from the other 3 countries stay in one lodging would be a good idea.  Bin emphasized that it is a good idea because interesting things may happen.  The old minister left to carry out  the order.

In his chamber, Bin let the guards go.  It was just him and Kan.

Bin:  My dear Kan...  after the guests got into their lodging, you must keep an eye on them.  Surely during the ceremony, it won't go smoothly.  If something ought to happen, you should go fan the wind and start the fire.  (Bin puts his arm around Kan's shoulder while saying this.)

Kan:  What do you mean my lord?

Bin:  If it were I who go to such a ceremony, I would see a higher up official.  The location of the ceremony is vast, it's easy for those people to stir things up.

Kan:  So you think those people will come see me?

Bin:  Not before the ceremony but after the ceremony, I'm afraid those who want to see you will line up all the way out the gate.

Kan (clueless):  My lord, what does that mean?

Bin (staring at Kan then affectionately touching him):  After the ceremony, you're the general of the country.

Kan:  My lord, this idea...

Bin:  It's not a big deal.  You just help me checking around to see what they're up to.  Though my dear Kan doesn't want the things I want to give you, I still want to give you the best of everything.  (sweet talk while staring at Kan intensely again).  If the old minister takes everything, it'll be boring.  Who knows there may be some precious things.  (I think Bin is referring to bribery from the other people.)

The rest of the ep was about the other guests preparing to come to the ceremony.  The young prince lived again and transformed into a master flutist.  The official under navy robe wardlord fell for him.

Ep 5:  The ceremony for Bin went smoothly and master flutist made his debut.  Many men chased after his skirts for the rest of the ep.  

Ep 6:  More men chasing his skirts this ep I think, young and old.

Ep 7:  Another ep of master flutist and his admirers methinks.  I didn't see BinKan so I skimmed.

(to be continued)

Let me demote the old minister to old adviser.  It's not like I think deeply into the ancient political scheme of things.  The general idea is that Bin's old minion wasn't happy that Bin did not listen to his suggestions therefore he wanted to get a higher position with more influence from the old system.  So I'll use high minister as the new title that represents a higher power.  (As if I know what the hell I'm talking about.)

Ep 8:  So Bin's old adviser was upset that Bin didn't care much for his suggestions.  His minion proposed the idea to revert to the older hierarchy system where he could request for a higher position with more power.  The old adviser asked his minion to have numerous officials writing up requests for the king to look at.
In the another neck of the woods, the green robe king showed interest in making a branch to deal with foreign affairs and proposed that the scholar would be directing it.  Apparently the scholar wormed his way into the green robe king's heart in the last couple of eps.  

Back to Bin's country, he was watching Kan in an archery drill and clapped at Kan's awesome skills.  Then he looked at the bunch of requests for the old adviser's position and got upset.
Kan:  My lord, what is it?
Bin:  You take a look at those written requests.  Say, it seems the old adviser's stomach is getting bigger by day don't you think?
Kan:  My lord, these suggestions you absolutely can not agree to them.
Bin:  Tell me the reasons why I should not agree.
Kan:  I'm not trying to be disrespectful toward the higher ups.  It's just that reverting to the old system can't be done.  You're the king of our country.  Your power can't be divided and more so can not be yielded to another.  Aside from organizing ceremonies, you must not let them influence or participate in politics.  Requesting a position from an old system is an excuse to influence politics.  If it is made known our country will be the laughing stock.
Bin:  Each and every of your words are essential points.  How can I not know that?  It's just that by looking at the number of requests, they're all from high officials.  It's clear that the old adviser has schemed this plan thoroughly.  If I carelessly reject his request, I may draw many troubles down the line.
Kan:  It can't be that you will just approve his request like that?
Bin:  If you want something, you have to sacrifice something else.  Right now the old adviser is gaining power, why don't we let it go his way once?  It's just a matter of a title change in name.  That'll make him happy for a few days.
Kan:  But my lord, if you are to approve his request this time, they will make bolder requests and conspire bigger schemes.
Bin:  Hmph...  (puts his hand on Kan's shoulder)  Why is my dear Kan more hasty than me?  Of course I can't approve this matter easily.  You and I must play out a good act.  (Bin looking sly as a fox while Kan looks like the clueless sheep as always.)
At the palace, Bin acted nonchalant about the requests and asked for everyone's opinions.  Kan voiced his disagreement while the old adviser and his minions were for it.  In the end, Bin looked as if he didn't really care and agreed to the old adviser's request then walked away.  The old adviser rejoiced at Kan's irritation.  
In another section of town, the navy robe's country, red robe master flutist was pursued by the navy robe lazy king.  Apparently the king was smitten with the flutist and chased him relentlessly.
Back at Bin's inner chamber, Kan came to see him.
Kan:  Greetings my lord.
Bin:  Earlier I said I would promote you to high general position.  But due to the ceremony, things got delayed.  Today they felt happy due to me approving their new position, I want to make it a occasion of double happiness.
Kan:  My lord, I can't possibly handle this important position.
Bin:  My words are the intentions of the Heaven.  If I say my dear Kan can do it, my dear Kan can do it.  When I say you are my high general, you are my high general.  (ooh, using his power to convey a message.  And smooth.)
Kan:  My lord.  In this life of mine, I only obey your order.  Even at the cost of my life, I can't return your kindness enough.  (awww...  cue bgm *can you feel the love tonight*)
Bin:  I don't like to hear these life and death speeches.  (Put his hand on Kan's heart)  Your loyalty I understand profoundly.  Very well.  (Took Kan's hand and pulled him toward inside the chamber.)
Kan:  I myself will help you change into the new armor.
Bin:  My lord.  Absolutely must not do that.
Kan (affectionately, flirtatiously, sweetly):  When I say it's okay then it's okay.  (smooth.  Kan melts into a puddle of goo.)
(Under the reflecting light in the inner chamber, lord Bin slowly unbuckled Kan's armor with care while wearing a gentle expression of affection.  Kan's eyes were mesmerized at Bin's act of sweetness.  He gazed intensely at the other man's handsome face, savoring the tender moment, truly madly deeply.  After taking off the old armor then put it aside, Bin placed the new armor over Kan's shoulder.  His hands gingerly moved Kan's lock of long jet black hair out of the way.  It was a perfect fit.  Bin proudly admired Kan in his new armor, so majestic, so fitting.  His eyes met Kan's which have been fixed on him for a thousand years, truly madly deeply.  Bin meticulously fixed the armor with his final touches and smiled sweetly at Kan's words, "my lord.")  (*Note:  I can't write worth a damn.)
(In the background, a bgm came into play.  I can't say I understand what the bloody hell I was translating so I'm not including it.)

I stumbled upon a video about this drama this afternoon, and there are two things I noticed: first, SpeXial members are in it, and second, there is not even a single woman appeared on the scene as far as I watched.

For the first one, I first noticed Evan (even though then I couldn't recognize him at first until I saw a title of another video mentioning "SpeXial"), and then Ian, and then Simon, and then I was like... "What is this drama?!" Then I looked up for it, and I found this thread. So, well, it confirms the second thing I noticed. :smirk:

I'm a fan of ancient dramas, so I'm kinda interested to watch this one. But some people say that this drama is not as cool as any of SpeXial members, so I decided to dig more information before starting to watch. Moreover, I'm not fluent in Chinese nor Vietnamese, so at the end, I rely on the summary posted by @Shinobu above.

I must admit that I couldn't stop laughing hard while reading the summary. I mean, is the "hot boy assassin" really addressed that way or is it just a nickname from you? The same question for the "flamboyant purple warlord." Even rewriting their names here is enough to make me giggle. Another question is that about the conversation between Bin and Kan. Do they really talk to each other that sweetly in this drama? I know it contains BL, but I never imagined that Evan and Ian would sweet-talk each other like that! :lol:

@aintg LOL that's just how @Shinobu sees the drama xD they don't actually talk like that.

The drama itself isn't outright BL but you can definitely tell that's the running theme. For one, no women and another is the way the assassins interact with their lord. Definitely watch the other episodes and you'll see what I mean. There isn't really much substance to it so far, and between shinobu and I, we still can't seem to figure out wth is going on with the drama other than lots of Ian/Evan interaction LOL

The descriptive nicknames referring to others in BinKan conversation is my creation.  It's troublesome for me to remember Chinese romaji.  However, I basically translated BinKan's conversations very literally aside from my dear Kan which really describes the nuance of  Bin's affection in his way of calling Kan.  Bin is a flirting sweet talking sly fox of a king and he has been sweet talking Kan since day 1 and ep 2.  All the while it was amusing to see Kan's clueless and innocent face in response, those puppy eyes with the I'm not worthy expression.

BinKan is a beautiful pair and their chemistry is overwhelming.   Bin plays the seme role, the one with all the suggestive body language and expressions,  initiating actions onto his object of affection Kan.  Kan on the hand looks like a submissive victim overwelmed by Bin's pursuits at times.  But the way he gazed at Bin while Bin helped him with the armor showed his heart was softened.  T'is the long periods of drizzle can soak deeply into the soil strategy eh.   

But yeah I'm not motivated to dissect the story nor watch the whole thing.  I always wanted to see BL in ancient setting like this where beautiful men with long jet black hair in their flowing graceful robes flirt with each other.   It's what dreams are made of. :P  Beautiful is key and I can't settle for anything less.  BinKan meets that criteria.  I will go down with this ship and until then I'll focus on their conversations only with little mentionings of others in the background because I'm lazy as heck.  My apology.

Some media stuff for BinKan:

005_Veszmgw1f76jn6q0gvj30qo13h11v.jpg

14040153_611299955715278_869421200176066

piggyride.jpg

14125632_613262475519026_281241375500657

Some pics of IanEvan from Men with Sword fanmeet:14054018_613799568798650_701981405782442

14079734_613799655465308_439692466229332

Re-enactment of the armor changing scene:

14051605_613651655480108_324475667351580

14068215_613651812146759_685886115095843

14088516_613651865480087_143385915528838

14102303_613651688813438_669954037868155

Some hug game.  It's easy to spot them because they're the only ones with this yellowish orange color hair.  Their heads are together.

14089069_613651605480113_711828569411687

14141665_613651588813448_395541389619357

Eating pocky game:

14079812_1081855705227122_57683034032660

14079746_1082794625133230_42713439667656

Video clips of fanmeet and stuff: 

Spoiler

From SpeXial latest promotion.  There is a EvanIan super cute interaction mv dance at starring 25:42

Okay, so I'm still confused mostly on ep 8.  The old man who became Bin's advisor was working as a stars reading analyst of sort originally.  After the old man gave some readings that lead to Bin establishing the country, Bin promoted him into the adviser/minister position, a political position.  But then Bin ignored his suggestions due to possibly looking down at him as being just a stars reader which insinuates that he's nothing more than a fortune teller doing the superstitious thing.  So the old man got upset and wanted to get an old position where the title means sky observer which was the original duty he was doing to begin with and should not be related to political influence.  In Kan's argument against when Bin asked, his statement was kind of contradicting.  First Kan implied that this sky observer position is close to the king's authority then he also mentioned that former rulers only used the position in name only with no real power and this position wasn't allowed to dictate politics.  But then if that was the case why would the old man wanted so bad.  So originally he was a stars reading analyst (non political) then became adviser (political) but wanted to "upgrade" to sky observer (non political) which is the same as what he was doing to begin with.  Unless, this country was treating those sky observers/stars readers as utmost power and voice of god but then Kan's statement contradicted that he said the former rulers treated the position as an empty shell.  In short, I understand nothing and this is more of a paradox than I realized or maybe I was skimming too much and lost the "plot."

There are Vsubbed eps up to 11.  The plot is getting convoluted.  I'm now only will do the BinKan part.

Ep 9-11:  An anonymous person kept sending messages to Kan.  At first Kan gave it to Bin and it said something along the line of the other bordering countries were trying to get together to fight them.  Bin asked Kan to go check it out.  Kan went and took 5 fortresses from green robe king.  That made me wonder if what Kan did would be qualified as insubordination.  Bin didn't tell him to go fight and take 5 fortresses.  But then I thought maybe this was a secret command between the sheets (if you catch my drift.)  So anyways, green robe country wanted a peace deal but Bin seemed wanting to go forward.  If only war was that easy.  Once again, another note came from an unknown person to Kan.  He did not mention this to Bin when he was beckoned.  While Kan was away, Bin was thinking about the sweet time Kan saved him.  So when Kan came back, Bin was all happy running over touching him here and there.  "You look thinner", said Bin with concerned eyes.  "This is the first time you're not by my side for so long", he continued.  At this time you probably already realized how much Bin was missing Kan and was thinking of him 24/7.  Oh what lovesick king you Bin.  Anyways, when Bin let Kan go to rest he asked if Kan has something to say to him (hinting the messages Kan has been receiving) but Kan said no.  This triggered doubts in Bin's mind about Kan and how he made decisions in the palace showed that.  Kan also felt Bin started to doubt him but instead of clearing it up he kept quiet and continued to try investigating the message issue on his own.  All the while doubting Kan, Bin spent his time thinking more about his sweet time where Kan saved him and got injured.  And the more Bin missed Kan the more he felt irritated with the servants that were following him around because they weren't Kan.  Flashback, Kan was following Bin around (back in the days when he was Bin's personal bodyguard.)  "Why are you walking so far from me?", Bin asked?  "You're my lord and I must keep a respected distance", Kan answer nervously.  "Never mind.  I'm not being serious or anything", Bin smiled.  (Oh my dear king Bin, your bias toward Kan is so blatant.  His other servants he doesn't want them following him.  With Kan, he wants the guy to come hold his hands or something.  Oh come closer my dear Kan.  Why so distant?)  

*edit*

EvanIan cut for the dance battle or whatever (throwing and catching hearts)

Archived