[BL Webdrama] Men with Sword 刺客列传

IMOmusings

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long story short, Black (Zhi Ming) keeps throwing tantrums and blaming Red (Murong Li) for everything (his teacher's death, new Green's death, etc) >.> So.....Black threw hissy fits for like 5 episodes and since Black is a king, they are now at war. 

Red gave Black a whole country just to spend 7 days with him. Guess who threw another hissy fit midway through >.>

.....the way Black is written sort of annoys me. I don't blame him for hating Red and I understand why he would blame Red; I even understand if he wants to fight Red, but his passive-aggressive dialogue is just ugh. And Red obviously just puts up with everything because Red is so in love with him. Bleh. Feels like the ending could be better.

That feel a little bit better, TQ..

I really want the two to have a happy ending, but i cant understand the one behind this chaos (dnt know his nme).. Why would he want Red to die.. Somehow, i felt there might be season 3

I just cant believe it .... TT.TT

The one behind everything is Yellow. Red killed his king (cough, lover) and destroyed his country, lol. So he kept making things happen until Black hates Red xD

There probably is season 3. They only uncovered 6 out of the 8 legendary swords and some of the actors were talking about Season 3. Season 2 is reasonably successful, so ... yeah. I would say, chances are high? 

I seriously really ship Ah Li and Zhi Ming (red/navy) couple and Im too scared to see the downfall, so can someone help answer me and when my heart is ready I'll watch it LMAO.

Does Navy kill red? 

Does Navy still even loves red anymore? 

or is he just hell bent on being angry and seeking vengeance? 

*sobs* I cant't boooohoooooooo 

i think the yellow ever really love no one 

first he just pretend to woo general Qi only to get information from his country 

he use his king for improve and get success of his life

then he manipulates others and force to war 

he is the real cruel and crook villain of this series

just the pure evil

On 8/3/2017 at 8:01 PM, Jessy said:

I seriously really ship Ah Li and Zhi Ming (red/navy) couple and Im too scared to see the downfall, so can someone help answer me and when my heart is ready I'll watch it LMAO.

Does Navy kill red? 

or is he just hell bent on being angry and seeking vengeance? 

*sobs* I cant't boooohoooooooo 

I really ship them too.

I don't think navy will kill red (well at least not in my imagination. lol) let's just hope and wait for season 3.

I think navy still love red. you can see it in his eyes. it's all just about his ego and responsibility. because you know.. he's a king....

I just hope they will reconcile in season 3. you know they actually love each other. just be together and they will have a stronger empire. at least that's what i think... i'm a simple minded person... 

Does Navy kill red?

No

I think so. He's just sort of terrified of being used, plus Luo Min (Yellow's student) is now his most trusted adviser and Red's too subtle about his feelings.

i think the yellow ever really love no one 

Anyone remember how he ditched his king on his death bed!? Or steal all the documents? For the longest time, people believed he was the one who poisoned the king. I was like "....you have the galls to pretend to care and is doing everything in his name now?!!?"

Right now, I ship Zhi Ming/Luo Min, lol...ecause they have such a twisted relationship. I can see Zhi Ming slowly rely on Luo Min more and more and Luo Min slowly fall for his sincerity since Lou Min is a generally a compassionate/sympathetic person. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2017 at 5:20 PM, tsukimori said:

i just finished season 1, i know i'm a bit behind but any hopes of KanBin couple reappearing or they are officially dead both of them? they were my fav couple

Yeah, I don't think they'll be appearing in this series anymore. However, there's this pair (Evan-the king & Ian-the general) are filming another martial arts/fantasy type web series together! It'll be a live drama of an Chinese animation called 墓王之王. 

I don't know the story well but I think the two of them are the leads with Ian as main? 

Here's the link to the drama's weibo account (Evan's character is the white haired character)

http://weibo.com/u/6360504327?refer_flag=1005055014_

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I totally missed the part that all 4 assasins where working with the mustache guy, from Murong Li it was clear but for the others but if that is really the case then on the end they were loyal to their own kings, they could kill them easily and yes big fan of Xiao Qi and Jian Bin too

@Drazella Cho the actor who plays Lou Min is Wang Yu Qi 

• 1 year later...

Archived