[Movie 2017] V.I.P. 브이아이피

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

54776c2egy1fdp2l8l9ybj20qo0qotc3.jpg

[FAN EDITED V.I.P POSTER]

Looking forward to new movie VIP with Lee Jong Suk as "Angel outside, Devil inside"!

" Maybe there's a devil (or something like it) inside of me
Devil (or something like it) inside
Maybe there's a devil somewhere really deep inside me
Devil inside of me
Jealous angel deep inside me..."

Utada - Devil Inside Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

http://www.metrolyrics.com/devil-inside-lyrics-utada.html

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kim Myung Min “Lee Jong Suk is  lovely, asking questions non-stop”

이미지중앙

(Source)

Kim Myung Min said, “Usually because people see that Jong Suk started from modellling, they can form pre-conceptions about him, but I prefer to judge after I see the person myself, so I did not have any pre-conception before I met him.”

“Jong Suk already did a few pieces of work well, that is why Park Hoon Jung director noted his performance and gave him this role of a villain. There is some sort of reverse charm inside Jong Suk.”

“When (you) watch VIP, (you) will be shocked. (You) can see Jong Suk’s new image. I felt that the director’s judgment is different after all.”

“Personally I like straightforward acting, in that aspect, when juniors are asking senior questions, they have to be fearless, that is not a question about self-esteem.”

“However, recently almost no juniors are willing to ask questions. The lovely thing about Jong Suk is that he is always asking non-stop ‘what is the good way to do this?” He is lovely.”

Trans By: amyhsk

• 4 weeks later...

19985054_279395495799733_3369036646937788416_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU1NTQ5NTM5MTA0NjYzNDI5Ng%3D%3D.2&se=8

0003574021_001_20170710081813127.jpg

[Article] 
'V.I.P.' Starring Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Park Hee Soon, Lee Jong Suk is confirmed for releasing in August!!!!
[OSEN = Ji Min-kyung reporter]

The movie 'V.I.P.', which is a new film by Park Hoon Jung, is scheduled to be opened in August and the first poster has been released. 

The movie 'V.I.P.' is confirmed for releasing this Summer in August, and the first poster has been released. The film is a crime drama about the story of four men with different purposes. 
You can see a new look of Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Park Hee Soon, Lee Jong Suk that has never been seen before. The freshness of the first poster captivates the audience. 
The three characters, who are closely watching for Kim Kwang Il (Lee Jong Suk), Park Jae-hyuk (Jang Dong Gun), Chae Doo (Kim Myung Min), what stimulates curiosity about the intertwined relationship with each other. 
In addition, V.I.P. Kim Kwang Il (Lee Jong Suk) from the North, who is staring at three men with his expressionless and emotionless face, can feel the tight tension between three men and this one man. The name of the director Park Hoon Jung adds a credibility to the new movie 'V.I.P. '
The film 'V.I.P.' is scheduled to open in August /mk3244@osen.co.kr 
[Photo] Warner Brothers Korea 
OSEN Featured News
Google translation.
Original article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003574021&spi_ref

Crime action flick ‘V.I.P.’ to open in August

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170710

“V.I.P.,” an upcoming crime action flick starring actors Jang Dong-gun, Kim Myung-min, Park Hee-soon and Lee Jong-suk, is slated to hit theaters next month, Warner Brothers Korea said on Monday. 

The film centers on the son of a high-ranking North Korean official Kim Gwang-il, played by Lee, who gets framed as a serial killer hunted down by Korea’s National Intelligence Service and the US Central Intelligence Agency. 

Kim Myung-min plays the police Chae Yi-do who tracks down Kim Gwang-il, while Jang plays NIS officer Park Jae-hyuk who protects Kim. Park Hee-soon plays Lee Dae-bum who tries to take revenge on Kim.

The film is helmed by director Park Hoon-jung, known for the 2015 blockbuster “The Tiger” and 2013 box office hit “New World.”

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Crime action flick ‘V.I.P.’ to open in August

DEWJXXvVYAAKQIM.jpg

“V.I.P.,” an upcoming crime action flick starring actors Jang Dong-gun, Kim Myung-min, Park Hee-soon and Lee Jong-suk, is slated to hit theaters next month, Warner Brothers Korea said on Monday. 

The film centers on the son of a high-ranking North Korean official Kim Gwang-il, played by Lee, who gets framed as a serial killer hunted down by Korea’s National Intelligence Service and the US Central Intelligence Agency. 

Kim Myung-min plays the police Chae Yi-do who tracks down Kim Gwang-il, while Jang plays NIS officer Park Jae-hyuk who protects Kim. Park Hee-soon plays Lee Dae-bum who tries to take revenge on Kim.

The film is helmed by director Park Hoon-jung, known for the 2015 blockbuster “The Tiger” and 2013 box office hit “New World.”

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707101334217603217_2

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Movie 2017] V.I.P. 브이아이피

Archived