[Movie 2017] V.I.P. 브이아이피

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16105705_1248054451898520_5224575963642045975_n.jpg?oh=040c599d86b8a7918a9ce3a1fc581bf1&oe=591B6B9D16003267_1210708152298566_1917502806376365883_n.jpg?oh=ec8cf35f1bffd25db7cdd9925a7ad6b3&oe=58DB0E5F【JSHINE Korean News Translation❤】
Source: Copus KoreaO
Movie : V.I.P
Type : Action,Thriller
Script/Director : Park Hoon-Jung Script《Dirty Deal》,《I Saw the Devil》
Script/Director : 《New World》,《The Tiger》
Making :
(株)Gold Moon Director : Park Hoon-Jung
(株)Pepper
Company 《I Saw the Devil》Investment administration/making,《New World》《V.I.P》Making together/investment
Supplier:Warner Brothers Korea 《The Age of Shadows》《Single Rider》
Leading actors:
Jang Dong-gun Park Jae-ha Intelligence Agency’s official
Kim Myung-min Chae I-do Policeman, Special investigation team’s leader
Park Hee-soon Lee Tae-beom North Korean special official
Lee Jong-suk Kim Gwang-il V.I.P from North Korea
Schedule : Shooting from October 2016 to January 2017, Cannes Film Festival May 2017, Expected date of release: June 2017
Synopsis :
There was an upheaval among the V.I.P from North Korea, the Americans and North Korean intelligence agencies, wrecking havoc with the policemen.
A series of killings had happened in Seoul and the southern area of Gyeonggi-do. 
As there was no progress after one month of investigation, Jo Gyeong-gam, the leader of the special investigation team committed suicide.
Chae I-do began to search for the criminal after he had taken over this case, which startled Park Jae-ha from the Intelligence Agency. 
Lee Tae-beom who came from North Korea also got involved in the event. But the cruel murder suspect, Kim Gwang-il, is the son of North Korea’s top official, who is protected by the American intelligence agency ... For everybody, V.I.P is an important person that nobody can deal with at will.
Comment:
A merciless spy action movie which surpasses the previous work "New World". It is expected to be released in Cannes Film Festival in 2017.
Translated by : yiransuper1
Proofread by : Joanna5959

https://www.facebook.com/JShineFC/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Photo edit by @jeje_youngyoung

https://www.instagram.com/jeje_youngyoung/

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Film “V.I.P.” Gives First Sneak-Peek Of Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, And Lee Jong Suk On Set

VIP 1

The film “V.I.P.” starring Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Park Hee Soon, and Lee Jong Suk, recently released some behind-the-scenes photos of the actors on set.

According to the distributing agency Warner Brothers Korea, “V.I.P.” has finished its three-month filming process as of last week.

This film is about an unstoppable North Korean VIP who becomes a prime suspect of a serial murder case. Therefore, agents from South Korea’s special investigation unit, North Korea’s secret agency, and CIA as well as NIS all work together to catch him.

VIP Lee Jong Suk

The character Park Jae Hyuk, who goes back and forth from the CIA and South Korea’s NIS, will be played by Jang Dong Gun. A part of the police chasing the VIP will be played by Kim Myung Min, and the secret agent from North Korea will be played by Park Hee Soon. The North Korean VIP, Kim Kwang Il, will be played by Lee Jong Suk.

The cast and crew traveled to Thailand, Hong Kong, and more during the three months of filming to create diverse shots and scenes.

The director Park Hoon Jung stated, “I’m always relieved yet sad when I’m done with a project. I plan on giving my all for the remainder of the time. The actors and staff all worked very hard.”

VIP 2

The actors had a chance to relay their thoughts on the film, and Jang Dong Gun said, “Fans of director Park Hoon Jung’s previous works will be able to enjoy this film as well.”

Kim Myung Min commented, “This film brings out the unique colors of the four actors. I had fun working with all the staff members.”

Park Hee Soon said, “We worked hard during the cold weather to finish this film so please look forward to it.”

Lastly, Lee Jong Suk said, “I am anticipating this film very much, and I was able to have fun with a ‘galaxy’ of actors while filming.”

“V.I.P.” has now gone into post-production and is expected to premiere in South Korea sometime in 2017.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/25/upcoming-film-v-p-gives-first-sneak-peek-jang-dong-gun-kim-myung-min-lee-jong-suk-set/

Posted just now · Report post

16425860_1226641874038527_8447193880581495852_n.jpg?oh=54f1d1754f29c3cdea704796179dc17d&oe=59489218

『JSHINE Korean News Translation』
Winners of Daesang Awards, Han Suk-kyu, Song Joong-ki and Lee Jong-suk become actors worth ten million won.
Lee Jong-suk, winner of MBC Daesang Award, acted Kang Chul in “W” as a man ripped out of a manhwa and won many people's love.

He devoted himself into the filming of movie “VIP” soon after the drama finished.
Movie “VIP” tells a story that involves a criminal suspect who has committed serial killings in North Korea, a special investigating group from South Korea, a spy from North Korea, CIA from America and national intelligence officials from South Korea.
Lee Jong-suk serves as the core of the whole story, Kim Gwang-il, the VIP from North Korea. This is his first time acting as a villain, much to the audience's strong anticipation.
On the other hand, Lee Jong-suk, who cooperated with senbae Jang Dong-gun, Kim Myung-min and Park Hee-soon will express his more mature acting skills for audience. VIP will finished filming on 25th, January and meet with us after post production.

News Link: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000942650
Translated by: @Faith0639
Proofread by:@Joanna5959

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/JShineFC/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

68d4f61fgy1fdgaxyv8myj20ho0ammyj.jpg

New 'V.I.P.' still cut revealed starring Kim Myung Min and Jang Dong Gun

The first still cut from upcoming crime thriller film 'V.I.P' was revealed featuring actors Kim Myung Min and Jang Dong Gun.

The image shows the two men standing on a bridge overlooking the sea, while on a cigarette break against a rather icy blue background. Jang Dong Gun is looking at the camera with his neatly sleeked-back hair and a pair of glasses, while Kim Myung Min is dressed casually in a coat looking tough.  

Directed by Park Hoon Jung, 'V.I.P' revolves around the story of a national intelligence agent, a detective, and a North Korean officer who work together in order to get ahold of a North Korean defector.

Actor Jang Dong Gun takes on the role of Park Jae Hyuk, going back and forth between America's CIA and ROK's National Intelligence Service, while Kim Myung Min plays the role of a detective set out to arrest an alleged criminal.

'V.I.P.' is scheduled to be released within the year.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/new-vip-still-cut-revealed-starring-kim-myung-min-and-jang-dong-gun

Archived