[UPCOMING BL Series] Till Death Tear Us Apart (Formerly Love is in a Blaze 1944) - 愉此一生 (1944锦城骄阳)

IMOmusings

006wRuF2jw1f9hfqgibt6j31hc2enb2c.jpg

Details

Chinese Title: Originally (愉此一生), 1944锦城骄阳
English Title: Originally (Till Death Tear Us Apart), Love is in a Blaze
Original Work: 愉此一生 by 南枝

No. Episodes: 12
Release: March, 2017 (Please ignore dates on above poster - the release has been pushed until 2017)

Synopsis

Liu Yusheng originally was a young master from a rich landlord family. After graduating from university, he left the country to study abroad. When his grandfather passed away, his inheritance was taken away by the other family members. He had no choice but to move to an apartment and became a high school teacher. In the midst of hardships, he re-encountered a former classmate from his university days...

Original Synopsis found on jjwxc
Kindly transted by @shuwei

Cast 

Thank you to @shuwei for the corrections!

Yanzi Dong as Zhao Yaohua

6862ee4bjw1f6bstqzy9aj20qo14wwr8.jpg

Jiang Zi Le as Liu Yusheng

6862ee4bjw1f6bstsrb2nj20qo14wtkx.jpg

BTS Videos

just letting you know, that's not the synopsis of love in a blaze. love in a blaze based on 愉此一生 (till death tear us apart) by 南枝 nan zhi. the novel on chinese bl translation is 長相守 (till death do us apart) by tangstory.

the main characters names are 周耀华 zhou yaohua and 柳愉生 liu yusheng

12 hours ago, shuwei said:

just letting you know, that's not the synopsis of love in a blaze. love in a blaze based on 愉此一生 (till death tear us apart) by 南枝 nan zhi. the novel on chinese bl translation is 長相守 (till death do us apart) by tangstory.

the main characters names are 周耀华 zhou yaohua and 柳愉生 liu yusheng

Thank you for the correction!

Would you be able to do a proper translation of the synopsis if I find one that's already written in Chinese?

2 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

Thank you for the correction!

Would you be able to do a proper translation of the synopsis if I find one that's already written in Chinese?

there's that short one i linked on jjwxc

"Liu Yusheng originally was a young master from a rich landlord family. After graduating from university, he left the country to study abroad. When his grandfather passed away, his inheritance was taken away by the other family members. He had no choice but to move to an apartment and became a high school teacher. In the midst of hardships, he re-encountered a former classmate from his university days..."

Spoiler

if i remember correctly you can read vietnamese right? the novel has been partially translated into viet here. ignore me if i remembered wrong /o/

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

there's that short one i linked on jjwxc

"Liu Yusheng originally was a young master from a rich landlord family. After graduating from university, he left the country to study abroad. When his grandfather passed away, his inheritance was taken away by the other family members. He had no choice but to move to an apartment and became a high school teacher. In the midst of hardships, he re-encountered a former classmate from his university days..."

Hide contents

if i remember correctly you can read vietnamese right? the novel has been partially translated into viet here. ignore me if i remembered wrong /o/

Thank you very much! Yes I indeed do read Viet ^.^ thanks for the link, I'll peruse it and see how I go. Hopefully I'll manage to find a finished version. I had run across the title while searching for the original work but wasn't sure if it was the right novel.

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I've read the novel but why the characters name different from here?  

From what shuwei stated  above, there are two novels of the same name. I think you may have read the other one, as I first did. The other version starts by having the rich young master see the scholar through a crowd of people at the theatre. Does that sound about right?

32 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Thank you very much! Yes I indeed do read Viet ^.^ thanks for the link, I'll peruse it and see how I go. Hopefully I'll manage to find a finished version. I had run across the title while searching for the original work but wasn't sure if it was the right novel.

From what shuwei stated  above, there are two novels of the same name. I think you may have read the other one, as I first did. The other version starts by having the rich young master see the scholar through a crowd of people at the theatre. Does that sound about right?

Oh yes. I read that one. Thx for telling me. Does this novel have eng translation? 

4 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Oh yes. I read that one. Thx for telling me. Does this novel have eng translation? 

Unfortunately not, or at least from what I've found there isn't. As always, there is a Viet version floating around, but yet to have someone translate it to English =(

13 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Unfortunately not, or at least from what I've found there isn't. As always, there is a Viet version floating around, but yet to have someone translate it to English =(

I wish someone translate it soon and this series not banned :(. I can't wait to watch it^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24 September 2016 at 4:33 PM, ebullient said:

Is Love is in a Blaze 1944 related to Love is More than a Word? The actors are the same. :flushed:

It's a different story by a different author, but the entire cast and crew from LiMtW came over for this drama.

It shouldn't be confused with the novel of the same name which is by the same author as LiMtW

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2016 at 7:06 AM, meifang89 said:

According to this article http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/11/bulletin-board-cdramalandentertainment-news-45.html#more-21079 this series has been push back to March 2017.

It's true it got postponed to March 2017. Confirmed on Till Death Tear Us Apart official Weibo and Chen Peng's Weibo ):  they have to work on editing out some scenes and wait for the upper ups to check... i hope they won't edit out a lot of scenes... we waited for so long and we have to restart again... 4 months is a very long wait T-T

3 hours ago, LollipopWay said:

It's true it got postponed to March 2017. Confirmed on Till Death Tear Us Apart official Weibo and Chen Peng's Weibo ):  they have to work on editing out some scenes and wait for the upper ups to check... i hope they won't edit out a lot of scenes... we waited for so long and we have to restart again... 4 months is a very long wait T-T

I'm sure many scenes will get edit and cut:(. I'm not expecting much:mellow:. I'm sure the one that make us wait that long is the upper ups permission for release not the production team.

4 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I'm sure many scenes will get edit and cut:(. I'm not expecting much:mellow:. I'm sure the one that make us wait that long is the upper ups permission for release not the production team.

I agree. Hopefully nothing will go wrong in March 2017 :/ I'm sure the actors and team are disappointed that things happened so close to the release date too

Archived