[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Min Ah and Lee Jae Hoon exchange sweet eye contact in new posters for 'With You Tomorrow'

C18hLYLWIAAI9Dn.jpg

Upcoming tvN drama 'With You Tomorrow' revealed a set of new posters!

The main poster captures Shin Min Ah and Lee Jae Hoon exchanging affectionate eye contact, while the reflection of a man in the window stirs up mystery. In their individual posters, the romantic vibe continues as the two characters hold onto each other. 

'With You Tomorrow' is a fantasy romance telling a story about a time traveler named Yoo So Jun, and his unpredictable love with Song Ma Rin. The first episode will be airing February 3. 

lee-jae-hoon_1484184345_s1.jpg

lee-jae-hoon_1484184344_s2.jpglee-jae-hoon_1484184345_s.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/shin-min-ah-and-lee-jae-hoon-exchange-sweet-eye-contact-in-new-posters-for-with-you-tomorrow

My heart is fluttering just seeing the posters & stills above ..I can tell that the buzz out there is good too..I see a number of IG accounts taking note 

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Love-smitten eyes and sweet handholding in Tomorrow With You posters
by tineybeanie | January 12, 2017 | 2 Comments

twyp1.jpgtwyp1a.jpg

Official posters for tvN’s upcoming drama Tomorrow With You have been released, featuring the breathtakingly beautiful married couple at the center of the story. Lee Je-hoon (Signal) stars as a time-traveling investment firm CEO who has everything: a handsome face, abundant wealth, and even a great personality. He meets the girl who becomes the one unpredictable variable in his life, and ends up marrying her within three months of their first meeting. The time-traveler’s ever-sunny wife is played by Shin Mina (Oh My Venus).

In the first main poster, Lee Je-hoon and Shin Mina have only eyes for each other and wide grins on their faces. A shadowed outline of Lee Je-hoon peers at the obliviously-in-love couple through a window. The caption on the poster reads: “A time-traveler who sees the future meets an unpredictable woman…”

This couple is legit too attractive for words — the two character posters capture a moment between Lee Je-hoon and Shin Mina, where they are holding hands on the street and gazing adoringly at each other. Lee Je-hoon looks the picture of a doting husband, and his poster states, “My future self said I would marry this woman.” Hers states, “I married a time-traveler.”

The 100 percent pre-produced Friday-Saturday drama Tomorrow With You will begin airing February 3 on tvN.

Spoiler

source: dramabeans

"Tomorrow With You" Sin Min-ah and Lee Je-hoon, official poster released

photo807239.jpg

The poster of the tvN drama "Tomorrow With You" was released.

Sin Min-ah and Lee Je-hoon are featured on the poster of "Tomorrow With You".

There is writing on the poster that says, "The time traveler who sees the future meets the unexpected woman". The two are looking at each other with loving eyes. They look so happy under the shining sun but a shadow outside the window.

The couple is destined to get married in just 3 months of meeting each other. On Sin Min-ah's poster, it says, "I am destined to marry a time traveler" and on Lee Je-hoon's poster says, "The future told me I'm getting married to this woman".

Meanwhile, "Tomorrow With You" is about a perfect man named Yoo So-joon (Lee Je-hoon) who travels in time and meets the love of his life Song Ma-rin (Sin Min-ah). The first episode starts on the 3rd of February at 8PM.

photo807238.jpgphoto807237.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-tomorrow-with-you-sin-min-ah-and-lee-je-hoon-official-poster-released-102349.html

A drama that seems very interesting and could be my next go-to drama. After seeing the first footage I'm very curious about it, everything seems very promising so far. 

Archived