Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Watch: Shin Min Ah And Lee Je Hoon Share Their 2017 Wishes In New “Tomorrow, With You” Teaser

Shin Min Ah Lee Je Hoon

A new teaser for tvN’s upcoming drama “Tomorrow, With You” has been released!

Keeping the comical and light atmosphere that the first teaser had, Shin Min Ah (playing Song Ma Rin) and Lee Je Hoon (playing Yoo So Joon) play their respective characters in a short but cute skit.

Song Ma Rin can be seen writing down wishes on eggs when Yoo So Joon comes up and asks what she’s doing. She explains that if she writes her wish on an egg and it hatches, the wish will come true. Yoo So Joon is skeptical until one of the eggs hatches to reveal a fluffy chick.

Taking his chances, the man begins to write something down onto an egg. When Song Ma Rin asks if he’s wishing for them to get married, Yoo So Joon scoffs and says, “Anything but that.”

The comical skit ends with the two actors sending well wishes to everyone.

“Tomorrow, With You” is the follow-up to tvN’s hit series “Goblin,” and is a fantasy romance drama that will follow the story of a time traveler and his wife. The first episode will air on February 3, 2017.

Give the trailer a watch and tell us what you think!

source: soompi

• Like 5

Happy, happy 2017 chingus..am searching for new dramas and chanced upon this...I loved "About Time" and "The Time Traveler's Wife" (both coincidentally staring Rachel McAdams)  , so I know I will want to watch this.

Good looking leads + time travel + fantasy romance genre + TVN  ------- I'm in! Looks like 2017 will be another awesome year. :heart:

• Like 3

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
New Year’s resolutions to spend Tomorrow With You
by girlfriday | January 2, 2017 | 14 Comments

Tomorrow15.jpg

The bickering has already begun for future husband-and-wife pair Lee Je-hoon (Signal) and Shin Mina (Oh My Venus), who make New Year’s wishes in the latest teaser for their new drama Tomorrow With You. The upcoming tvN romantic-comedy comes from PD Yoo Je-won of Oh My Ghostess and High School King of Savvy and writer Heo Sung-hye of the movie All About My Wife, and tells the funny love story of a time-traveler and his wife.

Lee Je-hoon stars as Yoo So-joon, a time-traveler who uses his abilities entirely for selfish gain. He becomes a successful CEO by traveling back from the future and making surefire investments, and he marries Shin Mina’s character after only knowing her for three months because of something he sees in his future. Shin Mina plays Song Ma-rin, a former child star who believes she peaked in her youth, and is now a struggling photographer with boundless optimism. The drama will follow their unconventional romance that starts with marriage and eventually leads to love.

The latest teaser opens with Shin Mina’s character Ma-rin writing her wishes for 2017 on a bunch of eggs, starting with, “Make my love come true.” Next she writes, “Tomorrow with you. Ma-rin ♥ So-joon.” So-joon wonders why she’s written so many wishes, but she says that if they hatch, the wishes are supposed to come true.

He finds it ridiculous, but when a little chick hatches out of one of the eggs, he immediately grabs a pen and starts writing down a wish. She snuggles up to ask, “What are you going to write—for me to marry you?” He deadpans, “Everything but that,” making steam come out of her nostrils in anger. While holding up the newly hatched chicks, he asks if 2017 is the year of the rooster, and she says it’s the year of the baby chick. Behind his back, he hides the egg he wrote his wish on, which says, “Please let me marry you tomorrow.” Aww, they’re going to be SO CUTE.

Tomorrow With You follows The Lonely Shining Goblin on Fridays and Saturdays beginning February 3.

Tomorrow1.jpg

Tomorrow2.jpg

Spoiler

Tomorrow3.jpg

Tomorrow4.jpg

Tomorrow5.jpg

Tomorrow6.jpg

Tomorrow7.jpg

Tomorrow8.jpg

Tomorrow9.jpg

Tomorrow10.jpg

Tomorrow11.jpg

Tomorrow12.jpg

Tomorrow13.jpg

Tomorrow14.jpg

Via tvN

source: dramabeans

• Like 4

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Happy, happy 2017 chingus..am searching for new dramas and chanced about this...I loved "About Time" and "The Time Traveler's Wife" (both coincidentally staring Rachel McAdams)  , so I know I will want to watch this.

Good looking leads + time travel + fantasy romance genre + TVN  ------- I'm in! Looks like 2017 will be another awesome year. :heart:

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif Hello chingu! I'm happy your on board

• Like 3

Lee Je-hoon and Sin Min-ah in New Year's teaser for "Tomorrow With You"

photo802731.jpg

Lee Je-hoon and Sin Min-ah are bringing a playful vibe to the latest teaser for tvN's upcoming time travel drama, "Tomorrow With You".

Ratings monster, "Goblin" is still going strong, but cable network tvN is already looking ahead to "Tomorrow With You", slated to take over the Friday-Saturday time slot on February 3rd. Lee Je-hoon plays Yoo So-joon, a time traveller who uses his abilities for his own gain, while Sin Min-ah plays Ma-rin, a cheerful photographer. It's a love story in reverse order, as the two of them marry in haste thanks to So-joon's ability to see the future, then fall in love over the course of the show.

In the teaser, Ma-rin is writing her new year's wishes on eggs, and a skeptical So-joon joins in when the eggs start to hatch. Will their wishes come true? We'll have to wait until February 3rd to find out.

tvN has a track record of making adorable (and effective) teasers that have nothing to do with the show in question, but if these two are anywhere near as cute as the teasers, then I'll definitely be watching.

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-lee-je-hoon-and-sin-min-ah-in-new-year-s-teaser-for-tomorrow-with-you-102076.html

• Like 3

KBS, SBS, And More Reveal Their Exciting Plans For New Drama Premieres In 2017

C1QQw_DUcAElOKg.jpg

2016 was a great year for dramas. It gave us hits like “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” “Romantic Doctor Kim,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and “Goblin.” But don’t expect things to slow down in 2017! Here are several upcoming dramas to look out for this year.

tvN:

TomorrowWithYou

After “Goblin” ends, tvN has “Tomorrow With You” in store for viewers in February. Starring Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon, the drama will be about a time traveler and his wife. As the follow-up to a mega-hit drama, many are anticipating “Tomorrow With You,” and are looking forward to Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon’s chemistry. The first episode will premiere on February 3, 2017 at 8 p.m. KST.

***skipped unrelated***

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/kbs-sbs-reveal-exciting-plans-new-drama-premieres-2017/

• Like 3