[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Happy, happy 2017 chingus..am searching for new dramas and chanced about this...I loved "About Time" and "The Time Traveler's Wife" (both coincidentally staring Rachel McAdams)  , so I know I will want to watch this.

Good looking leads + time travel + fantasy romance genre + TVN  ------- I'm in! Looks like 2017 will be another awesome year. :heart:

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif Hello chingu! I'm happy your on board

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Je-hoon and Sin Min-ah in New Year's teaser for "Tomorrow With You"

photo802731.jpg

Lee Je-hoon and Sin Min-ah are bringing a playful vibe to the latest teaser for tvN's upcoming time travel drama, "Tomorrow With You".

Ratings monster, "Goblin" is still going strong, but cable network tvN is already looking ahead to "Tomorrow With You", slated to take over the Friday-Saturday time slot on February 3rd. Lee Je-hoon plays Yoo So-joon, a time traveller who uses his abilities for his own gain, while Sin Min-ah plays Ma-rin, a cheerful photographer. It's a love story in reverse order, as the two of them marry in haste thanks to So-joon's ability to see the future, then fall in love over the course of the show.

In the teaser, Ma-rin is writing her new year's wishes on eggs, and a skeptical So-joon joins in when the eggs start to hatch. Will their wishes come true? We'll have to wait until February 3rd to find out.

tvN has a track record of making adorable (and effective) teasers that have nothing to do with the show in question, but if these two are anywhere near as cute as the teasers, then I'll definitely be watching.

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-lee-je-hoon-and-sin-min-ah-in-new-year-s-teaser-for-tomorrow-with-you-102076.html

KBS, SBS, And More Reveal Their Exciting Plans For New Drama Premieres In 2017

C1QQw_DUcAElOKg.jpg

2016 was a great year for dramas. It gave us hits like “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” “Romantic Doctor Kim,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and “Goblin.” But don’t expect things to slow down in 2017! Here are several upcoming dramas to look out for this year.

tvN:

TomorrowWithYou

After “Goblin” ends, tvN has “Tomorrow With You” in store for viewers in February. Starring Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon, the drama will be about a time traveler and his wife. As the follow-up to a mega-hit drama, many are anticipating “Tomorrow With You,” and are looking forward to Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon’s chemistry. The first episode will premiere on February 3, 2017 at 8 p.m. KST.

***skipped unrelated***

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/kbs-sbs-reveal-exciting-plans-new-drama-premieres-2017/

Thanks all for the updates. Looking at the new stills and teasers...I have high expectations of the cinematography.  Leads look like they have good chemistry.

Just a reminder, but when posting multiple images (especially if they're large) please remember to put some of them under a spoiler cut. 3-ish images seem to be okay, but when there's more than that it can cause a lag in loading for other users. I only just recently learned about this rule myself. We don't want any mods to get mad at us. :sweatingbullets: 

Glimpses of a happy future with a stranger in Tomorrow With You

Tomorrow31.jpg

I really love the dreamy tone of Tomorrow With You’s latest teasers—they take on the same feel as the first poster for the drama, highlighting a fated encounter between our leads Shin Mina (Oh My Venus) and Lee Je-hoon (Signal). I wasn’t expecting such a moody, contemplative vibe from the PD of laugh-out-loud comedies Oh My Ghostess and High School King of Savvy, and of course, there’s still the fact that tvN teasers are often completely unlike the shows they represent, but I’m definitely pulled in by the look of these.

The new tvN Friday-Saturday drama stars Lee Je-hoon as a time-traveler who goes back and forth from the present to the future via subway train, and uses his knowledge to make a fortune in investments. Co-starring is Shin Mina, playing a former child star who’s now a struggling but sunny photographer. Lee Je-hoon sees something in his future that makes him speed-court Shin Mina and marry her without really getting to know her, and the drama is about their backwards romance where they get married first and then fall in love later.

In the first teaser below, Lee Je-hoon rides his time-traveling subway and flashes forward to different visions of the future—one where someone puts down memorial flowers on train tracks, one where he and Shin Mina are happily married, one where they don’t recognize each other. He breaks into a run at the very end like he’s urgently trying to get to her, and she turns to look at him. The running to stop a future from coming true is very familiar… but I can’t say I don’t like it.

Tomorrow18.jpg

Read full article here>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/glimpses-of-a-happy-future-with-a-stranger-in-tomorrow-with-you/

Archived