[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Min Ah and Lee Jae Hoon squabble in 1st teaser for upcoming drama 'With You Tomorrow'

C0Z60ZDW8AM8cTv.jpg

There's a new puzzle for you to solve come 2017, and it's tvN's upcoming drama, 'With You Tomorrow'!

The drama tells the story of handsome, wealthy, and charming time traveller Yoo So Joon (played by Lee Jae Hoon), and his time traveling romance with the one thing in his life he can't control - his wife(?) Song Ma Rin (played by Shin Min Ah)!

The 1st teaser for the drama recently revealed begins with Lee Jae Hoon's narration, as he says, "The future me gets married with this woman." The frame shows the lovely Shin Min Ah, making alluring(?) faces at the camera with bright red lipstick, while Lee Jae Hoon continues with, "The future me gets married with this idiotic woman."

When the camera turns to Lee Jae Hoon, he's clearly not amused. Switching perspectives, Shin Min Ah goes on to narrate, "I married a time traveler." Lee Jae Hoon is the one to show off his swag(?) and wealth in the frame, while Shin Min Ah continues with, "I married a nouveau riche time traveller."

So... what the heck is this drama about?! You'' have to find out on February 3 when it premieres, after the end of currently airing drama 'Goblin'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/shin-min-ah-and-lee-jae-hoon-squabble-in-1st-teaser-for-upcoming-drama-with-you-tomorrow

10 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Am the only one who think teasers are too difficult to understand? I hope it's the only disapponted things in this drama. 

What's difficult to understand? The teasers are supposed to give us a "look" at how the characters will behave/be :)

Shin Min Ah: A woman he'll marry in the future - Funny/Charismatic 
Lee Je Hoon: Soon to be (her) husband - Wealthy Time-Traveller  

10 minutes ago, tompark said:

What's difficult to understand? The teasers are supposed to give us a "look" at how the characters will behave/be :)

Shin Min Ah: A woman he'll marry in the future - Funny/Charismatic 
Lee Je Hoon: Soon to be (her) husband - Wealthy Time-Traveller  

So in the present, Lee Je Hoon's SMA husband, but in the past, she know the things will come because the time travel by her husband?
Wealthy = Rich ? But why she disapponted with it?

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

So in the present, Lee Je Hoon's SMA husband, but in the past, she know the things will come because the time travel by her husband?
Wealthy = Rich ? But why she disapponted with it?

I don't think so, in the plot it says: "When he sees his future self living unhappily, he decides to avoid that fate by marrying Song Ma Rin" - Maybe that's why he thinks she's silly - He'll fall in love with her later on in the drama. 

Now, her reaction is something we'll have to wait and see, maybe it has something to do with the storyline? I don't know..

40 minutes ago, tompark said:

I don't think so, in the plot it says: "When he sees his future self living unhappily, he decides to avoid that fate by marrying Song Ma Rin" - Maybe that's why he thinks she's silly - He'll fall in love with her later on in the drama. 

Now, her reaction is something we'll have to wait and see, maybe it has something to do with the storyline? I don't know..

I think it's showing the old saying that opposites attract. I like the teasers and am looking forward to their romance.

Watch: Shin Min Ah And Lee Je Hoon Share Their 2017 Wishes In New “Tomorrow, With You” Teaser

Shin Min Ah Lee Je Hoon

A new teaser for tvN’s upcoming drama “Tomorrow, With You” has been released!

Keeping the comical and light atmosphere that the first teaser had, Shin Min Ah (playing Song Ma Rin) and Lee Je Hoon (playing Yoo So Joon) play their respective characters in a short but cute skit.

Song Ma Rin can be seen writing down wishes on eggs when Yoo So Joon comes up and asks what she’s doing. She explains that if she writes her wish on an egg and it hatches, the wish will come true. Yoo So Joon is skeptical until one of the eggs hatches to reveal a fluffy chick.

Taking his chances, the man begins to write something down onto an egg. When Song Ma Rin asks if he’s wishing for them to get married, Yoo So Joon scoffs and says, “Anything but that.”

The comical skit ends with the two actors sending well wishes to everyone.

“Tomorrow, With You” is the follow-up to tvN’s hit series “Goblin,” and is a fantasy romance drama that will follow the story of a time traveler and his wife. The first episode will air on February 3, 2017.

Give the trailer a watch and tell us what you think!

source: soompi

Happy, happy 2017 chingus..am searching for new dramas and chanced upon this...I loved "About Time" and "The Time Traveler's Wife" (both coincidentally staring Rachel McAdams)  , so I know I will want to watch this.

Good looking leads + time travel + fantasy romance genre + TVN  ------- I'm in! Looks like 2017 will be another awesome year. :heart:

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
New Year’s resolutions to spend Tomorrow With You
by girlfriday | January 2, 2017 | 14 Comments

Tomorrow15.jpg

The bickering has already begun for future husband-and-wife pair Lee Je-hoon (Signal) and Shin Mina (Oh My Venus), who make New Year’s wishes in the latest teaser for their new drama Tomorrow With You. The upcoming tvN romantic-comedy comes from PD Yoo Je-won of Oh My Ghostess and High School King of Savvy and writer Heo Sung-hye of the movie All About My Wife, and tells the funny love story of a time-traveler and his wife.

Lee Je-hoon stars as Yoo So-joon, a time-traveler who uses his abilities entirely for selfish gain. He becomes a successful CEO by traveling back from the future and making surefire investments, and he marries Shin Mina’s character after only knowing her for three months because of something he sees in his future. Shin Mina plays Song Ma-rin, a former child star who believes she peaked in her youth, and is now a struggling photographer with boundless optimism. The drama will follow their unconventional romance that starts with marriage and eventually leads to love.

The latest teaser opens with Shin Mina’s character Ma-rin writing her wishes for 2017 on a bunch of eggs, starting with, “Make my love come true.” Next she writes, “Tomorrow with you. Ma-rin ♥ So-joon.” So-joon wonders why she’s written so many wishes, but she says that if they hatch, the wishes are supposed to come true.

He finds it ridiculous, but when a little chick hatches out of one of the eggs, he immediately grabs a pen and starts writing down a wish. She snuggles up to ask, “What are you going to write—for me to marry you?” He deadpans, “Everything but that,” making steam come out of her nostrils in anger. While holding up the newly hatched chicks, he asks if 2017 is the year of the rooster, and she says it’s the year of the baby chick. Behind his back, he hides the egg he wrote his wish on, which says, “Please let me marry you tomorrow.” Aww, they’re going to be SO CUTE.

Tomorrow With You follows The Lonely Shining Goblin on Fridays and Saturdays beginning February 3.

Tomorrow1.jpg

Tomorrow2.jpg

Spoiler

Tomorrow3.jpg

Tomorrow4.jpg

Tomorrow5.jpg

Tomorrow6.jpg

Tomorrow7.jpg

Tomorrow8.jpg

Tomorrow9.jpg

Tomorrow10.jpg

Tomorrow11.jpg