[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Min-Ah, Lee Je-Hoon build anticipation in first 'Tomorrow with You' still cut

Maolen E. | Sep 30, 2016 06:22 AM EDT

tomorrow-with-you-is-an-upcoming-2017-so

tvN recently release the first still image of Shin Min-Ah and Lee Je-Hoon's character in the upcoming drama "Tomorrow With You." In the show, the stars portray Song Ma-Rin and Yoo So-Joon, respectively.

On Aug. 29, Thursday, tvN released the first still image to multiple local news outlets. The released photograph, obtained by The Kpop Herald, gave fans a first look at Shin and Lee's respective character in the new drama

The image shows Yoo So-Joon and Song Ma-Rin crouched on a sidewalk, wearing a couple-themed pants and white tops. The new tvN drama has been getting attention for the lead stars' on-screen chemistry and its unique premise.

Lee will portray an owner of a real estate investment firm, Yoo So-Joon, who can travel through time by means of a subway. Due to his time travel abilities, he has amassed tremendous wealth in real estate.

The "My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox" actress, on the other hand, will play his better half, Song Ma-Rin, a 30-year-old amateur photographer. She falls into turmoil after she found out Yoo So-Joon can time travel.

It was previously reported that Yoo So-Joon foresees his future-self living miserably. In order to avoid that fate, he decided to marry Song Ma-Rin.  As time passes, he learns to love her selflessly.

"Shin Min Ah was good at acting sly," Soompi quoted a source from "Tomorrow with You" as saying. "Lee Je-Hoon showed a completely different side from his previous drama 'Signal.'"

"Tomorrow With You" is said to be a 100 percent pre-produced drama with its filming scheduled to begin in early October. It will air every Friday and Saturday beginning early 2017. More details about the drama will be revealed soon.

Lee started his acting career by starring in several indie films. He then starred in several blockbuster films like "My Paparotti" and "Architecture 101," including TV series such as "Secret Door" and "Fashion King."

Shin, on the other hand, is best known for starring in several hit TV dramas such as "Arang and the Magistrate" and "Oh My Venus." She is one of the most sought after and highest paid commercial endorsers in the business.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/163914/20160930/shin-min-ah-lee-je-hoon-build-anticipation-first-tomorrow.htm

Cant wait for this drama. Lee je hoon is love and shin minah is just the adorablest. And its about time travel. Im obessed with time travel and everything that has to do with time and i think lee je hoon is too becuz signal was also about time lines and parallel time lines.. i just know its going to be good since its lee je hoon and shin minah and contract marriage and time travel. Its the only drama im hyped about after w two worlds ended. January come palli palli jeabal.

I am really really looking forward to this drama. Lee Je Hoon is one of my favorite korean actors (please let this be the drama I love and do not suffer through for him. Other than 'Signal' boy picks the worse dramas. I thought Secret Door was going to be good -I loved the duo in My Paparotti and the bromance with SJY in Bleak NIght- but then it wasn't. Let's not even talk about Fashion King) and man have been anticipating a weekly dose of him again. I also really like Shin Min Ah and since 'The Time Traveler's Wife' is one of my most favorite books the plot is a delight for me. I am crossing my fingers, toes, and any and everything crossable that this is good. The last time I anticipated a drama like this was for Cheese in the Trap and that one went down the drain half way though. Please drama gods do not do this to me yet again. Please let this be good. Seriously other than this and Goblin (yes I adore most tvN shows) there is nothing I am really looking forward to. 

*continues her prayer circle the drama will be a good and worthy hit* Thanks everyone for all the updates.  

Archived