[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yay, PD got another job:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/tomorrow-with-you-pd-to-return-with-tvn-remake-of-hundred-million-stars-from-the-sky/

Okay, so weird that I am so happy for him, but he was worried he would never work again, and that would have been sad. I liked his work directing this show. I don't think director (or the acting) was the problem.

Many weeks have passed and I still have a fondness for this show.

Thinking back, I still have my problems with the story, but maybe I'm overthinking it. The overall mood and vibe of the show is great and I will always love the main couple together. I hope they work with each other again. I hope Lee Je-Hoon does more romantic roles, too, not just tragic stuff.

• 10 months later...

Caught the first few episodes on cable recently, and liked it... wanted to know the reviews of the drama, and a few reviews i read seemed to indicate a sad ending, therefore I began to read the episode recaps (until 2am)... and boy was i shocked to know it was actually a 'happy ending'... sigh... ok going back to the drama -  spoilt my enjoyment for the drama, haha

1 hour ago, realistic2280 said:

Caught the first few episodes on cable recently, and liked it... wanted to know the reviews of the drama, and a few reviews i read seemed to indicate a sad ending, therefore I began to read the episode recaps (until 2am)... and boy was i shocked to know it was actually a 'happy ending'... sigh... ok going back to the drama -  spoilt my enjoyment for the drama, haha

Hahaaa... i did the live recaps... yess.. happy ending:blush:

Enjoy!

Archived