[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
A mysterious future leads to wedding bells in Tomorrow With You
by tineybeanie | January 24, 2017 | 41 Comments

tmy0.jpg

We learn a little more about the high stakes hinted at in tvN’s upcoming drama Tomorrow With You through the recently released highlight teaser. Originally, it was marketed as the love story between a handsome time-traveling investment firm CEO and a cheerful child star who grew up to be a photographer. So I thought it was going to be a sweet fantasy romance in the vein of Oh My Venus with lots of fluff and warm fuzzy feelings. However, the latest extended teaser shows that there’s a thrilling mystery at play which may have life-threatening consequences.

Lee Je-hoon (Signal) plays the CEO who seems almost psychic when it comes to future investments (well, I would be too if I could time travel like him). He is pretty happy-go-lucky about his supernatural power until he sees his own death in the future, and the one other person who dies with him. He seeks her out, thinking that she may be the key to undoing his future tragedy. He even saves her life once, when he catches a glimpse of her getting hit by a truck, and then he discovers that he may have inadvertently saved her life before. In one of his far-fetched ideas, he believes that maybe getting married could be the changing variable to topple the morbid destiny he saw for them in the future.

The bride-to-be, Shin Mina (Oh My Venus), has no clue about her future husband’s abilities. So when a cute younger man approaches her, she’s over the moon. Of course not immediately — in a couple of encounters, we see how their budding chemistry takes them from awkward strangers to adorable lovers. On one date he says, “Noona, you can’t like me, okay?” She answers in sing-song, already smitten, “I won’t like you~”

She asks how he can skip over the handholding and go straight to wanting to live together, and he shocks her by saying he wants to get married. The recently released stills show the newlyweds waking up together and having morning coffee like the picture-perfect couple. But in the teaser we see that once they are married, her over-the-top aegyo makes his toes curl.

But this doesn’t seem to change their fates the way Lee Je-hoon expected, and people keep telling him to give up on Shin Mina in the present before things get worse. Although he doesn’t know why, his friends tell him that one day in the future, he disappeared without a word, leaving his wife to mourn her missing husband. Dum, dum, dum…

Friday-Saturday fantasy drama Tomorrow With You will begin on February 3.

Spoiler

source: dramabeans

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STILLS CUT 

IMG_9668.jpg
IMG_9669.jpg

VLIVE APP PHOTO BEHIND THE SCENE "TOMORROW WITH YOU" HD CUT

OTP ❤ PHOTOS UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_9637.jpg

IMG_9629.jpg
IMG_9634.jpg
IMG_9638.jpg
IMG_9642.jpg

SHIN MIN AH ❤

IMG_96444d99a.jpg

MORE SHIN MIN AH PHOTOS UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_9628.jpg
IMG_9630.jpg
IMG_9636.jpg
IMG_9639.jpg
IMG_9641.jpg
IMG_9647.jpg
IMG_9648.jpg

LEE JAE HOON ❤

MORE LEE JAE HOON PHOTOS UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_9632.jpgIMG_9627.jpg
IMG_9631.jpg
IMG_9635.jpg
IMG_9640.jpg
IMG_9643.jpg
IMG_9645.jpg
IMG_9646.jpg
IMG_9649.jpg
IMG_9650.jpg
IMG_965114e35.jpg
IMG_96528446b.jpg
IMG_9653.jpg
IMG_9654.jpg
IMG_9655.jpg
IMG_9656.jpg
IMG_9657.jpg
IMG_9658.jpg
IMG_9659.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg
IMG_9661.jpg
IMG_9662.jpg
IMG_9663.jpg
IMG_9664.jpg
IMG_9665.jpg
IMG_9666.jpg
IMG_9667.jpg

Source: naver and vlive

After watching teaser and long trailer: my guess since he got ability to see future, So joon desire and wish to meet his future wife, made him came to the future to knows her and back to present time to meet "his" wife. im not really sure about "accident" that makes them died together.. i guess it was cause and effect he made while he use train ability to travelling back and forth to the future, like when he tried to save Miran from getting hit by car..

i saw on vlive he always mention "if he can go to future what he gonna do?" He answered "I WANT TO MEET MY WIFE" i think this main reason the story begin..

This is gonna be on my list to watch after goblin. Though i'm a little doubtful about how the story will turn out but still, seems like a cute love story :)

hope this one will have a happy ending! All the dramas i watched this year had confusing and semi-sad Endings :) 

On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 7:30 AM, ohoheli said:

can't wait for this one!!!! dream OTP finally together!

Omo omo! I almost can't believe my eyes. Hello @ohoheli. So happy can meet you again in soompi. Been awhile. Because I'm inspired with you, lately I'm sharing torrent links in my twitter too. Because you did that on MLFTS era. You made me able to watch HD video. Now that I meet you again, I'm waiting for your links too (^^). You might not know me since I'm using new account. Can't access the old one with my mobile. Now I'm optimistic to watch this after I saw your name.

22 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

This is gonna be on my list to watch after goblin. Though i'm a little doubtful about how the story will turn out but still, seems like a cute love story :)

hope this one will have a happy ending! All the dramas i watched this year had confusing and semi-sad Endings :) 

Almost the same reason why do I wanna see this drama. Hopefully this time we will have fairly good ending. (^^)

7 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@tintin92 and also since our couple are supposed to be husband and wife,.... I don't think their skinship will only poppo or usual hug, rite? *pervertsmirk LOL

guess so !! let's keep our hopes up :)

this one will be a little different than our recent series :)

we need something to recover from the broken heart :wink: 

For some reasons (because Goblin ended last week, I guess) I though this drama should premiere this week and got excited over nothing TT__TT

I do hope they have healthy and proper balance between comedy and angst, without creating a mess. 

p.s. SMH looks amazing with short hair. And I dig her hairstyle in drama.

Omo I love the trailer, @Chellsee and @trisail thanks for posting this:wub:   @andy78 Thanks for the article! I've been camping here for months, just knew that this was Mina and Lee Je Hoon in a time travel romance but reading about the actual story has me over the moon.  Their chemistry is just wow. I'm always read  for Friday from the minute I wake up for work on Monday but waiting for this is going to make the work week harder.

yoooo!

i'm still in goblin heaven, can't move on from ShinTak, buuuut i'm gonna give it try for this drama :) mainly because lee je hoon, he's one of my fave actor since secret door and then came signal, one of the best drama, he was awesome in there. already watched the 6 minutes preview also couple of their interview, the chemistry looks promising :wub: about the story, can't say much, need to watch the premiere episode first ^_^

tumblr_okhxbsXRlA1vhpq0wo2_500.gif

tumblr_okhxbsXRlA1vhpq0wo1_500.gif

tumblr_okhxbsXRlA1vhpq0wo3_500.gifgifs cre : janekims @ tumblr

Drop by to say hello to @Chellsee and @andy78. Meet again here. And welcome @hamaji, yeah... We're still in goblin hangover, but this drama has "red string" to goblin kind of story. I think we can continue here.

Talking about "red string", have you noticed that our couple have quite plenty scenes that they're holding a camera and took pictures of each other, or photographs on the wall, the desk. On latest BTS LeeJihoon holds a pict of ShinMinah that she drops from her bag. 

Photographs seem like holding a clue here.

14 hours ago, hamaji said:

yoooo!

i'm still in goblin heaven, can't move on from ShinTak, buuuut i'm gonna give it try for this drama :) mainly because lee je hoon, he's one of my fave actor since secret door and then came signal, one of the best drama, he was awesome in there. already watched the 6 minutes preview also couple of their interview, the chemistry looks promising :wub: about the story, can't say much, need to watch the premiere episode first ^_^

gifs cre : janekims @ tumblr

I agree with you. I'm currently on drama break as no current drama intrigues me. This one looks promising tho because of the time traveling theme and its mystery vibe. I really hope that this drama can help me to cure my loneliness after Goblin ended. Im happy to see Lee Je Hoon got to do some romance this time. Hope this drama will be another success for him after Signal. Please Show, don't be disappointing..

Archived