Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Lee Je-hoon’s death prophecy and Shin Mina’s morning after in Tomorrow With You
by tineybeanie | January 18, 2017 | 9 Comments

sma_ljh0.jpgsma_ljh0a.jpg

As February (and Valentine’s Day) grows ever closer, more promo tidbits from tvN’s Tomorrow With You are being released, and the beautiful romantic mood is enough to make the rest of us wistful for a time-traveling soulmate of our own. In the latest posters, the featured couple snuggle near a windowsill, hold hands on the streets, and take photos of each other.

The upcoming rom-com drama is centered around the love story between a wealthy investment CEO, played by Lee Je-hoon (Signal), and his unpredictable, spunky wife, played by Shin Mina (Oh My Venus). Of course, this is the formula for any standard K-drama romance, but there’s a twist: Lee Je-hoon can travel through time using the subway (no, not the sandwich). Naturally, this is great for his business and for buying lottery tickets, but he also learns about his impending death.

In the first teaser, Lee Je-hoon witnesses his body being carried on a stretcher while a portending voice tells him the exact time of his death: March 25, 2019, at 9:10 PM. Like any human being, his urge to live trumps everything else, and he uses his knowledge to change the future despite warnings against messing with time.

Ooh, I’m getting chills, and that grim color scheme definitely added to all my Signal vibes. But Shin Mina’s teaser took me right back to laughter and happy thoughts. When he messes with the space-time continuum, Lee Je-hoon complicates his own future and somehow ends up with a wife that his future self said he would marry. But it doesn’t seem like the start is that smooth — at least, that’s my impression of this character teaser:

As memories of her drunken night arise, Shin Mina yells at herself in the mirror for all her embarrassing moments the night before. She’d told her drinking partner things like, “Don’t like me, or you’ll get hurt,” “I’m not a loose woman,” and “I can be very alluring.” Morning-after Shin Mina hopes she didn’t talk about having pretty legs… only to have Flashback Shin Mina declare proudly, “My legs are very pretty, you know.”

These are the first teasers that give us an actual insight into the plot, and it looks like we’ll be in for a cute romance paired with high life-changing stakes, which I’m always down to watch. Friday-Saturday drama Tomorrow With You starts February 3, after The Lonely Shining Goblin ends.

Spoiler

source: dramabeans

On 8/10/2016 at 8:08 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Directing will be PD Yoo who did Oh My Ghost and High School King of Savvy, both solid tvN dramas that continue to bring freshness to the network’s roster of dramas. I like this casting even though I don’t love either overly much, I think it’s an upgrade from when the role was offered to Han Ji Min, and Lee Min Ki passing due to his earlier scandal is probably a good thing for the drama not to get distracted by bad buzz later on.

Hello chingudeul, I'm registering my self in.

I need a light sweet full of love comedic drama. After I read the PD will be the one who directed Oh My Ghost and High School King of Savvy which are my favorite rom-com, I've decided. I'm IN!

Woot!!! Yay, this is looking good. Nice to see many familiar faces from the other threads 

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hello chingudeul, I'm registering my self in.

I need a light sweet full of love comedic drama. After I read the PD will be the one who directed Oh My Ghost and High School King of Savvy which are my favorite rom-com, I've decided. I'm IN!

Haha yes after Goblin , I definitely need something lighter & sweeter. 

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

Woot!!! Yay, this is looking good. Nice to see many familiar faces from

Haha yes after Goblin , I definitely need something lighter & sweeter. 

Hello dear. I was on a rollercoaster since W2W. It was OK ending even not fully happy. Then Moon Lovers, I was depressed and fell sick for a week. Then Goblin, ottoke... The ride had bring me down from the peak again, but still better than Moon Lover. 

Watching fantasy drama indeed full of uncertainty. I'm sorry for brought up other drama. I wish this drama will be the remedy of my scars.

Nice to meet you too @triplem

Watch: Lee Je Hoon And Shin Min Ah Flirt With Death And Each Other In “Tomorrow With You” Teaser

tomorrow with you

On January 20, the upcoming tvN drama “Tomorrow With You” unveiled a new teaser!

“Tomorrow With You” stars Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah as a time traveler and his wife who get married to avoid a catastrophic fate but end up falling sincerely in love. Previous teasers have been released here and here.

The teaser lives up to its name as it teases both cute and romantic moments between the couple but also reveals some dark scenes from a horrific, unexplained accident. In several shots, Lee Je Hoon saves Shin Min Ah from her fate, while in others they are both struck down.

Meanwhile, Lee Je Hoon puts the moves on Shin Min Ah. At first she seems to find him annoying and avoids him, but at the very end she looks like she might be falling for his charms. The teaser ends with Lee Je Hoon asking her to marry him, and her giving a characteristic response (“Are you crazy?”).

Watch the teaser below!

source: soompi

6 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hello dear. I was on a rollercoaster since W2W. It was OK ending even not fully happy. Then Moon Lovers, I was depressed and fell sick for a week. Then Goblin, ottoke... The ride had bring me down from the peak again, but still better than Moon Lover. 

Watching fantasy drama indeed full of uncertainty. I'm sorry for brought up other drama. I wish this drama will be the remedy of my scars.

Nice to meet you too @triplem

Nice to meet you too @Visually-wandering. May I also add CITT to your list. Lol! 

This one is also fantasy. So prepare your heart :lol:

Btw hello to @sava2sava...chingu-ya..I think we are/will be watching 3 of the same shows. How to find time? :lol:

All these gifs are great and  really builds the excitement and anticipation for the drama! You can already see the chemistry between the two leads , Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah. Hope the two weeks fly by quickly. Can hardly wait!!!

HIGHLIGHT TEASER FOR TOMORROW WITH YOU

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1396144

PRESSCON TOMORROW WITH YOU - ON AIR NOW !!!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/21035

CUT VIDEO FROM PRESSCON:

Spoiler

PRESSCON OTP

IMG_9456.jpg
IMG_9457.jpg
IMG_9458.jpg

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_9464.jpg
IMG_9466.jpg
IMG_9467.jpg
IMG_9468.jpg
IMG_9469.jpg
IMG_9470.jpg
IMG_9471.jpg
IMG_9472.jpg

more under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_9459.jpg
IMG_9460.jpg
IMG_9461.jpg
IMG_9462.jpg

ARTICLE:

Lee Je Hoon Says He Has Wanted To Work With Shin Min Ah For 10 Years

Working on “Tomorrow, With You” is a dream come true for Lee Je Hoon!

During a press conference for the upcoming drama, the star talked about working on his first romantic role since the 2012 film “Architecture 101.”

“When I met with the drama’s director Yoo Jae Won, I was attracted to the idea of a time travel romance,” he began. “And when I heard Shin Min Ah would be the female lead, I didn’t have many worries about it. If I had the opportunity to work with her, I knew my first romantic-comedy would be a fun one.”

It was then that the actor revealed that he had actually been a longtime fan of his co-star’s work.

“I had always really wanted to work on a drama with Shin Min Ah. Maybe for ten years,” he confessed. “It’s hilarious that it actually ended up happening.”

In the drama, Lee Je Hoon plays the role of Yoo So Joon, a real estate CEO with the ability to travel through time.

When he was asked where he would travel if he had his own time machine, the actor commented that he would like to be able to visit the future.

“I wonder what life would look like. I wonder what kind of people I would meet. I’d also really want to see me in love. It would be exciting if I had kids,” he added thoughtfully.

“Tomorrow, With You” premieres on February 3.

Source:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/23/lee-je-hoon-says-wanted-to-work-with-shin-min-ah-for-ten-years/

Archived