'Uncontrollably Fond' of WooZy - Kim WooBin & Suzy Thread

scout

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I see no difference LOL

So I was scanning Korean sites for rumors and here are the several going around right now: 1) LMH-SZ broke up, 2) KWB-SMA broke up, 3) KWB-SMA are getting married, 4) SZ got back w/ SJ (I heard this rumor before the drama started too).

For articles on 'KWB is the reason for LMH-SZ breakup rumors', Korean articles will just say that due to the fact that KWB answered for SZ at the press con, people began speculating that LMH-SZ broke up, while English articles will say it's because SZ became close to KWB and LMH said he likes Song Hye Kyo (but these English articles contain inconsistent/incorrect statements so I think they were translated from Chinese ones. They also sound like tabloid news and the SHK part is such reaching. Think they also mention that SZ wasn't at LMH's bday party).

In one DC gallery post, someone said LMH told SZ to delete all guys' numbers on her phone except KWB's.

In one Korean board, someone asked if KWB-SZ are dating and most of the replies said yes, which is weird, because usually people will answer with the official positions that both couples are still dating. I also remember when UF first started, someone in the drama's soompi thread said that cnetz said that KWB and SZ fell for each other during filming.

On yt video comments, one user keeps saying both KWB and SZ are single right now.

There's also this webpage ( http://blog.naver.com/asy0242/220760611344) that shows SZ in 2015 wearing the same ring that KWB wore in the drama during the concert scene (though the poster says it's just a coincidence).

Anyway, TBH I think it's most likely that KWB-SMA are still dating but he definitely was attracted to SZ, LMH-SZ broke up and she got back with SJ or is single. I think we'll definitely get more news/rumors after the drama ends and the gags come off.

Also, I love that BTS of KWB piggybacking sleeping SZ because in the full version, you can see them laughing together (she hits him again lol) before going back to shooting and then when he gets up he closes her legs (such a gentleman). I'm really sad their Beijing fanmeeting got cancelled because it would have been another opportunity to see them together (since the drama isn't that popular in Korea, I don't think they will show up to the year-end awards).

14 hours ago, scout said:
Spoiler

^ I see no difference LOL

So I was scanning Korean sites for rumors and here are the several going around right now: 1) LMH-SZ broke up, 2) KWB-SMA broke up, 3) KWB-SMA are getting married, 4) SZ got back w/ SJ (I heard this rumor before the drama started too).

For articles on 'KWB is the reason for LMH-SZ breakup rumors', Korean articles will just say that due to the fact that KWB answered for SZ at the press con, people began speculating that LMH-SZ broke up, while English articles will say it's because SZ became close to KWB and LMH said he likes Song Hye Kyo (but these English articles contain inconsistent/incorrect statements so I think they were translated from Chinese ones. They also sound like tabloid news and the SHK part is such reaching. Think they also mention that SZ wasn't at LMH's bday party).

In one DC gallery post, someone said LMH told SZ to delete all guys' numbers on her phone except KWB's.

In one Korean board, someone asked if KWB-SZ are dating and most of the replies said yes, which is weird, because usually people will answer with the official positions that both couples are still dating. I also remember when UF first started, someone in the drama's soompi thread said that cnetz said that KWB and SZ fell for each other during filming.

On yt video comments, one user keeps saying both KWB and SZ are single right now.

There's also this webpage ( http://blog.naver.com/asy0242/220760611344) that shows SZ in 2015 wearing the same ring that KWB wore in the drama during the concert scene (though the poster says it's just a coincidence).

Anyway, TBH I think it's most likely that KWB-SMA are still dating but he definitely was attracted to SZ, LMH-SZ broke up and she got back with SJ or is single. I think we'll definitely get more news/rumors after the drama ends and the gags come off.

Also, I love that BTS of KWB piggybacking sleeping SZ because in the full version, you can see them laughing together (she hits him again lol) before going back to shooting and then when he gets up he closes her legs (such a gentleman). I'm really sad their Beijing fanmeeting got cancelled because it would have been another opportunity to see them together (since the drama isn't that popular in Korea, I don't think they will show up to the year-end awards).

Most rumors just insane. As much as I like Woob and Suzy and I think they look incredible good together, along with killing it as JoonEul, but outside the drama, I've never get anything from them, but just good friends/colleagues vibe.

Spoiler

Woo Bin was caught on a date with Min Ah, after they finished filming UF. Plus, he mentioned her on press-con along with LMH.

I agree with that LMH ideal type is Song hye Kyo he has a long crush with him he said that before boys over flower dram. Anyway i feel differently with this two Woonbin and suzy *^ ^^ from the bts they act differently and even the people arround them on the set try to tease them :)

i wonder if the photoshoot for poster (in the rooftop when suzy very close to woobin and the red dress suzy leaning on woobin) is taken after the shooting drama is ended,thats mean they already shoot kissing scenes and also ending,but woobin always keep her manner,dont very touchy to suzy,too bad their chemistry is good in drama but kinda have barrier when they promoting (because they already have real life patners)

Although there's rumours saying SZ has broken up with LMH, it certainly not because of SHK nor SJ.

Firstly not matter how famous LMH is,  SHK is totally out of his league. She's smong the inner circle of the first generation of Hallyu star. She dated world class star LBH & HB. She hangs out with A-listers such as CJW, KTH, Rain, JIS & KDW, to name the least. So, it wasn't a big deal that LMH named her as his ideal woman just as half population of SKorea's men did. 

As for SJ, the pictures circulated recently, I've seen those long ago. It was taken during Suzy's 19th birthday, in 2013. She was with another female friend & they met up to celebrate SZ's birthday. It was also abt a month or so after GFB wraps up. They became close friends during the filming. So nay, those old pictures can't be the cause of their break up , if they really did.

What bother me most abt LMH & SZ's relationship is why she wasn't at het bf's birthday party last June.

As for KWB-SMA, i think their relationship is sailing smoothly for now. Though I've nothing against them, I don't think it can last. Not because KWB is 5 years younger but because he is yet to serve his mandatory service with Korean army. I've seen many strong couples break up because of it.

So for now, as much as I love KWB-SZ's sizzling chemistry I've to settle for their screen characters, because it doesn't feel right to ship them irl as it won't be fair to the real life partners.

13 hours ago, cathy18 said:

I agree with that LMH ideal type is Song hye Kyo he has a long crush with him he said that before boys over flower dram. Anyway i feel differently with this two Woonbin and suzy *^ ^^ from the bts they act differently and even the people arround them on the set try to tease them :)

maybe thats why the drama its pre production,now theres no interaction beetween these two,they already did the chemistry on the drama (maybe for the sake of drama),seems like they respect each other relationship,and dont forget LMH is big bro for kim woo bin.its kinda hard to ship this couple though

Archived