[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

BLACKPINK Rosé appointed as the global ambassador for world renowned jewelry brand Tiffany & Co.
https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1384740516189773825?s=19

Blackpink-Rose-Tiffany-and-Co-global-amb
EzeNdvnVoAQ6Swb?format=jpg&name=medium
EzeNqvlVUAI-oC6?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EzeNzwLVoAgW87I?format=jpg&name=medium
EzeN-FGVUAkNUbD?format=jpg&name=medium
Sequence-01.00_02_23_11.Still001-2-740x4
Sequence-01.00_03_28_22.Still006_RGB-740

7 QUESTIONS WITH BLACKPINK’S ROSÉ, TIFFANY & CO’S LATEST GLOBAL AMBASSADOR

What has inspired you creatively recently? What do you think of the Tiffany HardWear collection’s industrial yet elegant shapes?
I think small things in my everyday life inspires me the most. It doesn’t have to be anything grand but something that’s effortlessly embedded in our lifestyles. Which is why I feel much more drawn to the HardWear collection’s industrial shapes. I love how intricate and edgy the design is.

Tiffany HardWear is all about being bold. When is the last time you felt that you did something bold? Where did that fearlessness come from?
I think everyone is tested with new obstacles every single day. I feel bold when I stand up for my own opinions. Whether it be a small decision or a big one that follows large responsibility. I think knowing how to stick up for yourself on a daily basis is definitely a definition for boldness.

How do you feel when you put on a beautiful piece of jewellery?
Like any others feel when they put on jewellery! All sorts of butterflies. Jewellery is always a lot of fun. When we put together an outfit for the day, whether that be for an everyday look or a whole extra look for a day at work, jewellery is always the cherry on top. You’ll never know how the out- fit looks like until you add the jewellery.

Who would you most want to have breakfast at Tiffany’s with? What would you order?
If they allow pets, then I would definitely go with my puppy, Hank. I would probably just order a good old English breakfast meal and freshly squeezed orange juice.

When did you receive your first piece of Tiffany jewellery?
In my memory, I think it was some white gold earrings in the classic Tiffany charm shape that my mum got me when I pierced my ears for the first time in 7th grade.

What has made you feel empowered recently?

Standing up for my own opinions and trusting in them. Even if it’s for the smallest things.

Who are some of the women that you admire in your life?
My mum. I still remember my mum when she used to work full time back in New Zealand. How she would dress up in the most chic, boss-black fitted blazer and pencil skirt. Her dark red lipstick and perfectly styled hair. She always looked like a boss and she was always my idol. I always wanted to look like her when I grew up. I admire her in so many ways. How responsible, respectful and kind she is to the people around her. And mostly, I admire her for her unconditional love towards me and my sister. She is one selfless yet strong and independent human being.

© https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/04/21/exclusive-interview-with-blackpink-rose-tiffany-and-co-global-ambassador/

[UPDATE] Paju City Hall concluded, BLACKPINK Jennie didn't violate quarantine rules as she went to the arboretum not for private gathering

Prior to her visit, YG submitted an application to the arboretum for filming purposes & already received permission