[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

JISOO CH+ Update

EfTgznMU8AI4WoE?format=jpg&name=large
EfTgz5YUEBEAhjT?format=jpg&name=large
Blinks!!! 
I'm posting an Elsa cut here again
The fact that I was Elsa..! It was very fun hihi
Did you enjoy the videos that we prepared for our 4th year anniversary too blinks?!
Always hoping to be BLACKPINK and Jisoo that makes Blinks happy"

Translated by xblackpnk

BLACKPINK Surpasses Eminem To Become Artist With 4th Most Subscribers On YouTube

BLACKPINK is now officially the fourth most-subscribed artist on YouTube!

On August 17, YG Entertainment announced that as of 9 a.m. KST, BLACKPINK had surpassed 44 million subscribers on their official YouTube channel. With this latest figure, the group has now surged past Eminem (who has over 43.9 million subscribers as of now) to be fourth in line after Justin Bieber, DJ Marshmallow, and Ed Sheeran. BLACKPINK is already the K-pop artist with the most subscribers on the YouTube, and they also recently became the female artist with the most subscribers on the platform.

The number of YouTube subscribers is one of the most objective indicators of overseas popularity and recognition. BLACKPINK has achieved this in four years since their debut in Korea and about a year and a half after entering the U.S.

BLACKPINK’s unrivaled streak on YouTube continues to be impressive, and they have been gaining 100,000 subscribers a day since the release of their latest hit song “How You Like That.”

The group is set to collaborate with Selena Gomez for their upcoming new single, which will be released on August 28.

Jisoo: “Our new single is about to come out and the album is coming out too!! hehe It’s great to see you often this year!! HO It would’ve been better to see you in person, but the memories now will still be new memories, so let’s enjoy together hahahaha” 

Jisoo: “While working on the album, each and every song feels like such a waste! I want to film a video for each, and I want to do a performance for each song hahahaha each and every song is so good, make sure you listen to them all!!!“

Jisoo: “There’s no song you’ll dislike hehe including the new single of course. I feel like everyone will listen to it a lot! kekekeke Look forward to it” 

Jisoo: “But honestly, Blinks even like the weird songs I sing so when we’re preparing something new, I’m not worried! kekekeke Our reliable BLINK Hoping that we’ll always stay beside BLINK; we’ll try to infiltrate(break into) Blink’s life by coming out with good songs”