Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KimJongKookie

[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD - "How You Like That" PAK

lisa’s dancing is so good that he thinks she doesn’t have much more room for improvement; that she’s surpassed the level of a singer, and even some professional dancers and choreographers now. 

Gaon Chart Week 30 (7/19-7/25) Number 1's

Album: BLACKPINK- SPECIAL EDITION [How You Like That]
Social: BLACKPINK 

BLACKPINK’s "How You Like That" was the most streamed female act song during the launch of Spotify in Ukraine. 

Lisa: “What is this?! Someone made me look cute!”

200730 Jennie (jennierubyjane) reached 30.4M followers on Instagram

Somi Shares How BLACKPINK’s Lisa And Jisoo Gave Her A Boost Of Strength During Comeback Prep

During the show, she shared that Lisa and Jisoo had visited her on the set of her music video. “It gave me a lot of strength,” she said. “I often feel bored and lonely because I’m filming on my own, but they came and became someone I could talk to, and we played around together.”

When asked to name the person she’s the most grateful for lately, Somi chose Jisoo and Lisa. “Since I’m on my own, I don’t have a fellow member who will take photos of me, but when they came they took photos for me,” she explained. “I was so grateful.”

Happiest 9th anniversary, the finest woman ever! Auditioning at the hip-hop company by singing the ballad song "I Have A Lover- Lee Eunmi" you're really that powerful Kim #JISOO ! We are beyond proud of you. Thank you for always giving us your best 블랙핑크 지수 #JISOO_Y9TH #지수