[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

BLACKPINK GLOBAL BLINK Twitter Update 

#OFFICIALBLINK #BLACKPINK #HowYouLikeThat 12 Wins Anniversary Event Notice has been uploaded to #BLINK Zone.
Please check the BLINKZONE NOTICE bulletin for details on participating in the event.

Application time: Friday, July 31st, 7:00 p.m.

Translated by featchaennie

BLACKPINK announces release of their 1st full length album in October 2

They plan to continue releasing music till the official October date with a new track coming up this August

A project with Universal Music is also underway

MyDaily is sharing BLACKPINK to collaborate with Selena Gomez in upcoming new pre-release single

Girl Group BLACKPINK and American pop star and actress Selena Gomez will have a special collaboration.

According to MyDaily, Blackpink’s new single in August will feature artist Selena Gomez. 

Update: YG Entertainment share that it is currently "difficult to confirm" the collaboration between BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez asking for fans to wait for the official announcement for the reveal of the collaboration artist

BLACKPINK Reported To Collaborate With Selena Gomez + YG Entertainment Comments

JENNIE IG Update 

Ed_H8YwU4AEy_u7?format=jpg&name=large
Ed_H8YvVoAAJFUd?format=jpg&name=large
Ed_H8coVoAEzP8r?format=jpg&name=large
Ed_H85IVoAIjaZK?format=jpg&name=large
Ed_H86aVoAAy59r?format=jpg&name=large
Ed_H87WVAAA0sxR?format=jpg&name=large

I’m so grateful for all the love for SOLO. This song means so much to me and I'd like to thank you all for supporting this song to this day and thank you to the amazing staff members who made it all possible. For a surprise gift- I'll upload an unreleased video which was shot back then - Thank you 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLAipcDIcz/