[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

JENNIE IG Update

EcEfFigUMAEwj2N?format=jpg&name=large
EcEfGK5UEAAW4vJ?format=jpg&name=large
EcEfGq4UMAEEZ-O?format=jpg&name=large
EcEfHP2UcAAv5XK?format=jpg&name=large

So lovely to meet my blinks❤️ Thank you so much for today. See you tomorrow.

EcEf76tXQAIW7Dm?format=jpg&name=medium
EcEf76tXgAAYG1h?format=jpg&name=medium

“How You Like that that that that that that that that that”

Translated by jendeukiebabo 

JENNIE IG Story with DOYEON of Weki Meki

EcEhigCWsAI-dsS?format=jpg&name=large

“Cute Doyeon, I met at a music show”

Translated by jendeukiebabo 

ROSÉ IG Update

EcEW3maU8AAz5k0?format=jpg&name=medium

“How You Like That?”

ROSÉ CH+ Update

EcEgPsHU8AAZg5L?format=jpg&name=large

Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plaaanne!
BLINK, how was the performance today?
Thank you so much for always giving us lots of support

Translated by poopheyy 

ROSÉ Weibo Update

EcEjfCTU0AEU-tG?format=jpg&name=large
EcEjfmpU4AAmoND?format=jpg&name=large
EcEjgM5UEAEGTrk?format=jpg&name=large

Blink, have you all seen our stage? What do you guys think~ hehe
I hope that everyone remembers to listen to how you like that too~

Translated by poopheyy 

Hyeri: BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!
MC: I think Joohwangie’s mother would be really like it.
Hyeri: Rosé~ It’s your Unnie

The cast of Amazing Saturday guessed the lyrics to Jennie’s part in “See U Later” on their first try!
highlight: Jennie: queen of diction and Rosé: Joohwangie’s mom (ft. rosé’s bf and unnie, Hyeri) 

iz*one’s minju is a blink! minju watches blackpink fancams every night and was so excited to meet the girls

Actress Lee Elijah: “There was a video of BLACKPINK‘s Lisa dancing. Her dancing was so pretty, like her dancing line, so for the first time in a while I was like I want to try dancing this choreo, so I actually did learn it, just that choreo.” 

The two songs were at first and second or first and third place on Genie, Mnet Music, Bugs, and Olleh Music within an hour of release.  192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf  On Naver Music, they took sixth and tenth place by that time, and “Whistle” was in eighth place on monkey3. On Melon, they sat at eleventh and fifteenth.

Edited by lolokihadi

BLACKPINK's Jennie Worries About Her Ankle Injury And Comeback Hairstyle In New Reality Show

BLACKPINK took fans behind the scenes of their daily lives in the first episode of their new reality show!

On July 4, BLACKPINK released the first episode of their reality show “24/365 with BLACKPINK” on their official YouTube channel. The series follows the girls in their everyday lives, showing how they spent their time leading up to their comeback with “How You Like That.”

The episode begins with Lisa, who receives a one-on-one dance lesson from Cheshir Ha. She also talks about her dance video to QUIN and 6LACK’s “Mushroom Chocolate” that led to her legs being used as a viral meme.

The next part of the show follows Jennie on her way to a photo shoot. She shares, “What I’m really worried about right now is my ankle.” The idol shows how she’s taped up her ankle after injuring it while working out, then explains that it’s her first time wearing heels in a while.

Jennie also reveals her biggest concern ahead of her comeback—her hairstyle for her upcoming promotions. She comments, “Something I’ve thought about is doing my hair from ‘As If It’s Your Last‘ but better,” expressing her disappointment that she did not promote with her hairstyle from the music video.

She adds, “Or, I’ve thought about this too. When I was younger, in middle school, I bleached just the inside of my hair. I really came up with that myself.”

Still unable to decide, she requests that each of her stylists name a hairstyle they want to see her try. Hilariously, but much to Jennie’s disappointment, they all stay silent.

Later in the episode, Jisoo and Rosé tick off an item on their bucket list by attempting to make their own pottery.

Stay tuned for next week’s episode featuring behind-the-scenes footage of BLACKPINK’s music video shoot, comeback press conference, and reaction to their own music video!