[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

[NB] Black Pink becomes a household name in just 3 months

htm_2016110105959426505_99_2016110109270

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-10

ArticleBlack Pink is 3 months into debut, how did they become a 'must listen' group

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,625, -145] Honestly, I only ever hear about Black Pink through the news so I'm half in doubt as to whether it's all media play or they're actually talented... it'd be great if they were on TV more, which is a shame

2. [+1,971, -343] ㅋㅋㅋ The power of their agency I suppose

3. [+1,049, -174] They'd be way more popular than they are now if they were on TV more often

4. [+985, -161] I think it has more to do with Teddy's power. YG is one of the most frustrating agencies to deal with but their song producing quality is something you have to gice them credit for. They also have the four member thing going on so it's easy to differentiate the members and they seem talented too.

5. [+660, -88] I hate articles like this that force you to believe that the public is raving about them

6. [+153, -32] It put me off before that they were a rookie group and only selectively performing on one music show. Hope they perform on more this time around.

7. [+185, -48] Of course their songs are good, they're from YG... but they need more promotion. More varieties or their own reality show... even 2NE1 wasn't hidden away like this.

8. [+25, -2] It must be frustrating to be their parents... their daughter debuted but they barely get to see them on TV.

9. [+28, -7] Really love Rose's voice...

10. [+17, -2] YG comes out with good songs but that's about it

• Like 2

[COMEBACK①] BLACKPINK who made debut only 3 months ago… How could they become an all-time trustworthy girl group?

htm_2016110105959426505_99_2016110107152

[일간스포츠=이미현 기자] Once you listen to their song, you just cannot stop. The color of BLACKPINK’s music is outstanding as expected.

BLACKPINK, YG Entertainment (“YG”)’s new jewel box opened seven years after 2NE1, released “PLAYING WITH FIRE” and “STAY”, the double title tracks of their second single “SQUARE TWO”, on on-line music-streaming websites on November 1 at 0 o’clock.

Until a day before BLACKPINK’s comeback, YG raised fans’ anticipation by unveiling the making film of “STAY” and behind-the-scenes film of “PLAYING WITH FIRE”. The two songs fulfilled fans’ anticipation, as everyone has expected.

“PLAYING WITH FIRE” and “FIRE” show new colors completely different from “BOOMBAYAH” and “WHISTLE” released on August 8. The sentimental vocal of BLACKPINK’s member JISOO, ROSÉ, JENNIE, and LISA catch the ears of listeners. As the two songs are of new genres that have never been tried before, they feel all the more fresh and new.

htm_201611011131232657_99_20161101071524

“PLAYING WITH FIRE” is a song of tropical house genre. The song’s intense synth sound based on powerful medium tempo leaves strong impression. The unique voice color of JENNIE, ROSÉ, and JISOO harmonized with the sound makes the song even more sophisticated. Notably, LISA’s powerful rapping plays the central role in the mid-part of the song, revealing her strong presence differently from “WHISTLE” and “BOOMBAYAH”. 

“STAY” begins with harmonica melody that feels lonely and melancholic. The most impressive point of the song is the tender and sentimental guitar sound. It goes perfectly well with the cold weather of these days, which triggers sentimental and lonely feel. Notably, ROSÉ plays guitar in the music video of the song. Unlike the beginning part that feels lonely, the exciting rhythm in the hook part makes listeners naturally move their bodies.

The color of BLACKPINK’s music is catchy, just as everyone expected. While “BOOMBAYAH” and “WHISTLE” of “SQUARE ONE” presented an intense feel, “PLAYING WITH FIRE” and “STAY” of “SQUARE TWO” give an emotional appeal. BLACKPINK has grown as musicians for the past three months. Music fans are showing big interest in what would be the end of BLACKPINK’s evolution as an artist.

2016. 11. 1.

----------

• W.Idol Recording

• Like 1

It sad to see them dropped to #4 on Melon :expressionless:

#BLACKPINK today had a media interview at YG Moonshot flag-shop store located in Samcheong-dong, Jongro-gu, Seoul today!  They mentioned, it's a lie to say that they don't expect rookie award + gonna be so happy if they do receive one.

source

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Spoiler

Media preview

Media preview

• Like 1

【 pannchoa 】 Black Pink earns praise for their new songs on PANN 

[enter-talk] BLACK PINK ARE AMAZING

download.jsp?FileID=38398295

They became #1 in the real time search and they're only 3 days into their debut?
I don't think their fandom is that strong yet, it must be commoners searching up for them too
And they appeared on Naver's main page for a V-app live too

post response:
[+423][-169]
original post: here

(Pann talks about how Black Pink was #1 search without V app or live videos)

1. [+159, -32] This group doesn't have any promotions but they're so issued. Their new song is legendary, I really recommend it. It's good enough to make you sweat.

2. [+144, -28] It wasn't promoted but the song is really good

3. [+140, -18] Agreed. The only promotions they have is Naver articles. I guess Yang Hyun Suk is really confident with the song. In fact, the song is really good... It's on repeat.

4. [+32, -5] I see why people want to get into YG... The fandom doesn't have to be big because the song is good. It makes me keep streaming it... Whistle was good, too ㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -2] They actually have big public recognition. Yang Hyun Suk didn't promote the group except main Naver articles so a lot of people didn't even know that Black Pink was having a comeback. But they're #1 search, it's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They couldn't chart within top 3 on the 5 minute chart, but after 15 minutes, they started to chart higher and were expected to chart #2 at first.

6. [+26, -3] Only if they had a big fandom. fking Yang Hyun Suk won't promote the group because of his pride.

7. [+25, -3] Their song is legendary. It's good quality and the visuals are pretty. Lisa is a foreigner but she has good pronunciation and I can hear her rap clearly, daebak ㅠㅠ

8. [+25, -3] Yang Hyun Suk trusts his kids too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It would've been a disaster if Instagram didn't exist.

Some of this are NON-Related & Random, so i'll just hide it ..... :smirk:

Spoiler

[enter-talk] I NOTICED THIS WHILE WATCHING BLACK PINK JISOO (FEAT. JIN)

download.jsp?FileID=38398846

download.jsp?FileID=38398847

download.jsp?FileID=38398848

download.jsp?FileID=38398849

Isn't she totally copying him?

post response:
[+56][-462]

ㅇㅇ Change your postㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an army and I find Jisoo so pretty! I wish they blow up!

ㅇㅇ Yeah both are f*cking handsome and pretty

ㅇㅇ So what about Jin copying Taeyang's Eyes nose lips? There's nothing similar but you're just taking those screencaps like this are you satisfied? You're so hopeless

ㅇㅇ Both are f*cking handsome and pretty♡

[enter-talk] BLACK PINK'S NEW SONG

I'm a Twice fan, but I seriously enjoyed Black pink's songs
even though JYP has his killing parts in his songs (shashasha, omona, who's your mama)
I think that YG has the ability to appeal the general public because they have a distinct color in their sound too, their songs are all so high-quality
Anyways, when Whistle got released I was so shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I listened to the songs this time and it has a subtle hint of hip hop in them that kept me streamingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+266][-43]

ㅇㅇ I seriously wish BP and Twice become friends ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They will play with each other and be so cute ㅠㅠㅠ Imagine Jisoo, Jennie and Nayeon's collab....The love❤️

ㅇㅇ I'm a JYP fan who likes GOT7 and Twice...But Black pink are the only singers I like apart from my biasesㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜAh my heart hurts

ㅇㅇ JYP is refreshing and cute, while YG is chic and cold!! If they mixed together, it would look pretty coolㅎㅎㅎ

ㅇㅇ Jisoo and Nayeon really like each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ I really wish Black pink and Twice to be friends so that the fandoms stop fighting each other

• Like 1

WHAT KINDA ARTICLE is this? LOL...

【 NB 】 Black Pink claims there's a ghost in YG's training room closet

Media preview

bp2.jpg

Article: Black Pink, "There's a ghost in the YG training room closet... Jisoo and Lisa saw it"

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+3,548, -36] It's probably Yang Hyun Suk

2. [+1,605, -89] YG's putting out a ton of Black Pink articles today ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,354, -45] Is it Yang Hyun Suk?....

4. [+1,355, -280] Is there really nothing else to write about

5. [+133, -22] When asked what Black Pink would like to suggest to Yang Hyun Suk if they won a rookie award, they said, "Our fans are waiting for us and we'd like to ask for an opportunity to communicate with them. We want to perform at all the music shows and have more chances to see them." Yeah, I can see why they're seeing ghosts now if that's their wish.

6. [+91, -9] It's Yang. Hyun. Suk.

7. [+57, -5] I heard on TV that celebrities see a lot of ghosts because they share the same fate as shamans... apparently ghosts like people with flashy lives

8. [+39, -0] Well GD once had a fan trespass into his studio and just sit there... I find people scarier than ghosts, if you think about it...

9. [+29, -0] I remember Daesung screaming because he saw a ghost in the YG building

10. [+82, -17] Big Bang used to say that they saw a ghost at their dorm and company building too

• Like 1

【 pannchoa 】 Black pink to hold a fanmeeting ONLY if they win rookies award?

[enter-talk] BLACK PINK ARE SO PITIFUL

download.jsp?FileID=38409368
Black pink "If they receive the rookie award, Yang Hyunsuk CEO will give them the opportunity to meet their fans"
download.jsp?FileID=38409369

imagine how little communication they have with their fans
Black pink are so pitiful they must feel sorry towards their fans

post response:
[+530][-48]

ㅇㅇ Show caseX EventsX FancamsX Official fandomX FanmeetingX FansignX AlbumX V-appX Reality showsX IGX Fan service videosX(I think I watched their choreography MVs 400 times already..) Variety showsX (They'll be on weekly idol but they're still short of variety shows)

ㅇㅇ I'm not too sure about idols in general but I became a fan of KPOP through Twice and as soon as I started fangirling it seemed like I knew everything about them. But when I tried looking up for Black pink because I found them pretty, there was literally nothin;; Is this YG concept?

ㅇㅇ Their debut showcase only allowed journalists and they didn't have any this time, so a fansign should obviously be held...I pity the kids

ㅇㅇ Does he think that nowadays we still care about mysterious concepts?;;ㅋㅋㅋYG stop pretending to be some high nobility

ㅇㅇ The reason why Black pink became #1 search as soon as their songs dropped : The songs are good, the kids are pretty and people were joining the fandom, but there's nothing to fangirl on

ㅇㅇ All of YG's singers are pitiful... Winner and IKON... They have so much potential and talents, but none of that are being used

p/s: Tbvh i dont see any problem if BP aint doing any fanmeeting, its not really important thou..

YG knows well hows to promote them without letting them having a fanmeeting.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2016 at 1:19 PM, waleiforever said:

If 2ne1 fans called BLACKJACK, bigbang fans are called VIP. How about BLACKPINK fans? 

Starting to think the official fan name is "You Guys"  :bawling:   What is YG doing???

BLACKPINK - ‘불장난(PLAYING WITH FIRE)’ DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO

This choreo was so much better than I expected!! I'm in love :heart:

• Like 1

Who told Rosé is was okay e

27 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

blackpinkofficial IG

Media preview

How dare she tag this #SLEEPTIGHT!! knowing good and well no one is sleeping after this :bawling: 

BP literally trying to blow us away, I'm done :dizzy:

Twitter @YG_BLACKPINK
CwczxAAUsAAqCI-.jpg

Blackpink takes TOP spots on QQ Music (China's biggest music chart)
Congrats :blush: 

• Like 1