[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

YG Reveals Upcoming Plans For BLACKPINK

BLACKPINK8-800x394.png

A source from YG Entertainment spoke with Star News to reveal upcoming plans for new group BLACKPINK.

The source stated, “We didn’t know BLACKPINK would receive this much interest from so many people this fast, so we’re really thankful. We’re also thankful for the requests to see BLACKPINK appear on variety shows and the producing of ‘BLACKPINK TV.'”

The source continued, “In order to repay fans’ support of BLACKPINK we are carefully considering variety appearances. However, since BLACKPINK was planned as a team that would meet fans through awesome music content from the beginning, we will focus on making good music content for now.”

Furthermore, the source revealed that the group will be unveiling at least two new songs soon. The music video for one of those songs has already been filmed while the other song’s potential music video is still under discussion.

• Like 1

Surprised how good BP look modeling for Moonshot & Reebook :wub:

[VID] BlackPink Photoshoot with 1st LOOK X REEBOK Classic Korea

[MAGAZINE] 160901 BLACKPINK FOR 1ST LOOK MAGAZINE’S SEPTEMBER ISSUE
tumblr_ocsumk57xg1vz2c9uo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ocsu9denmi1vz2c9uo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ocsu9denmi1vz2c9uo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocsumk57xg1vz2c9uo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ocsua7HKj51vz2c9uo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ocsua7HKj51vz2c9uo2_500.jpg
tumblr_ocsubh4QYO1vz2c9uo2_500.jpg
tumblr_ocsubh4QYO1vz2c9uo1_500.jpg

[INFO] JISOO TO BE AN MC FOR THIS WEEK’S INKIGAYO!

She will be a replacement for TWICE’s Jungyeon due to her overseas schedules.

© instiz, LaliceDaily, ForeverKimJisoo

• Like 2

Oh!!! I didn't know there's a BlackPink Thread!!! Hello Everyone!!!

I've been waiting for the new YG girl group to debut ever since the Future 2ne1 Vid was released!!! I'm so happy that they finally got to debut!! And they are slayingggg!!

I'm so happy for them when they won their 1st award and topping charts! But I'm so sad that they aren't promoting much... I really want to see them on variety shows... they are so adorable! I really want to see more of their personalities!

I really hope YG does put them in the dungeon after they finished their promotions... they are so talented and they are being loved a lot especially worldwide!

Can't wait to see BlackPink snatching all the rookie awards at the end of the year! BlackPink Fighting!!!

Can't wait for our Fandom name to come out!! :D

• Like 1

On 9/3/2016 at 5:27 PM, VIP_Cake said:

I've been waiting for the new YG girl group to debut ever since the Future 2ne1 Vid was released!!! I'm so happy that they finally got to debut!! And they are slayingggg!!

I'm so happy for them when they won their 1st award and topping charts! But I'm so sad that they aren't promoting much... I really want to see them on variety shows... they are so adorable! I really want to see more of their personalities!

I really hope YG does put them in the dungeon after they finished their promotions... they are so talented and they are being loved a lot especially worldwide!

Can't wait to see BlackPink snatching all the rookie awards at the end of the year! BlackPink Fighting!!!

Welcome!!!

-BLACKPINK-IN-YOUR-AREA-black-pink-39823982-400-224.gif

16 hours ago, MiAmour said:

As i expected they didnt win  but its ok our gurlies did amazing and keep improving with each performance! 

I just enjoy seeing them performing. Win or lose, it doesn't matter to me. I just wanna see them once a week at least~

• Like 2

Naver:: 'Inkigayo' Blackpink Jisoo "I will do my best in place of Jungyeon"

201609041536770355_57cbc15d84dbf_99_2016

jisoo_inki_mc.png

1.) [+2926][-263] SBS is working hard to promote YG     

Spoiler

- It's not promoting but YG's confidence in their music despite lack of stage performances 

- Quit btchng, it's not even a fixed casting but a special MC...do you think SBS revolves around YG ㅋ mygod ㅋㅋㅋ

- YG's the top, in our country and abroad

- I'm pretty sure it's a win win situation, not promotion

- Y'all try to btch about everything

- Agreed 

- YG kids have participated in specials but they've never been fixed MCs, what the hell ㅋ It's probably because their presence has so much impact that you felt that way.  Besides, SM and JYP push a lot of their people in things as well

- It would've been bad if she was a fixed MC, seeing the fckng fuss over a one day thing

- And Jungyeon being a fixed MC is SBS pushing JYP

- Fk all this btchng over a special MC...SM, no, other companies with less relevant rookies get to to MCs just fine...why do y'all have to drag every fckng thing just because it's Blackpink

2.) [+2007][-180] Does it make sense for a rookie to only appear on Inkigayo?  Please promote them more

3.) [+1959][-222] Red Velvet's Yeri was a Music Core MC as soon as she debuted as well

4.) [+1066][-87] There's a lot of fckrs complaining.  YG said that they'll be on varieties soon enough ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ although the catch is we don't know how many years that will take.

5.) [+956][-239] It's great and all but why does she keep moving her body...she must like Minseok ㅋㅋ

Spoiler

- It's her first time MC-ing and one of their few schedules so she must be pretty excited ㅋㅋ.  Although it could come off as acting coy if she went a bit further

- Y'all can't get enough of hunting down girl groups

- Don't you know that's just going to bring hate towards Minseok?  It just looks like she's working hard,  Erase your comment before things get worse

- She's not moving her body, just shaking her head to get her hair out of the way;;

- It's cute, what's with the logic??

6.) [+206][-11] Pretty.  She must've been nervous because she keeps fidgeting. 

7.) [+252][-36] Seems like the type that's unable to stay still when nervous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's very pretty on stage but watching her MC, every part of her feature is pretty and she has good proportions.  Looks like an actress

8.) [+171][-13] I like both Jisoo and Jungyeon ~~^^*

9.) [+245][-46] Her proportion is amazing.  Fidgeting because of inexperience was cute.  It's a bit weird if you feel like a veteran on your first try.

10.) [+193][-24] CEO YG, is this their only schedule ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler
  • don't remind me, you're breaking my heart
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What do you mean promote, when she's only a 'special MC' and not a fixed MC ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Red Velvet's Irene and Yeri were pushed to be fixed MCs.  Y'all only act like it's fixed when YG artists win on Inkigayo and stay quiet when your faves win.

12.) [+153][-24] Do well.  Listening to Blackpink, life's good

13.) [+145][-22] She did well.  Fckng pretty and cute

14.) [+139][-18] Relatively speaking, YG isn't even using their influence.  For SM, Yeri and SNSD were MCs for Music Core as soon as they debuted, Shinee, NCT were MCountdown MCs, Irene was the MC for Music Bank.  And weren't NCT MCs in either Show Champion or The Show predebut?? Amazing

15.) [+168][-32] Company influence?  WTF, is one day 'special MC' company influence you idiots

16.) [+112][-10] Is inkigayo their only schedule each week.

Spoiler

FK YOU YG....bish, YOU BETTER GIVE US BPTV FAST

Even smaller companies send them out to Weekly Idol and such.  Will their popularity grow with just being on Inkigayo

17.) [+119][-22] She's really pretty

18.) [+82][-8] People bitching about YG lobbying or using influence ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When you've got another company pushing people as a fixed cast in every broadcasting station.  The inferiority complex is strong.

19.) [+57][-3] Jisoo was really nervous towards the end TT

20.) [+127][-28] Just looking at her face, you'd expect her to sound very innocent(?) but her mid-tone voice makes her more charming.  It's possible to win first today, they're 3rd on Gaon weekly chart.  Let's win.

21.) [+51][-3] Honestly, it's not like she's a fixed MC, just a special MC so what's with the "promoting" talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The attention they've been receiving alone is enough to warrant being a special MC.  We should be cheering on instead of throwing lobbying accusations

22.) [+53][-4] Predebut, they seemed different and they were a YG girl group so I had high expectations and they exceeded it.  Their songs are great and they are all pretty.  Jisoo is fckng pretty TT Currently stanning Blackpink

23.) [+58][-6] She's definitely pretty.  Looks like she's the type to smile a lot.

24.) [+46][-2] She seemed very nervous because it was her first time

25.) [+70][-11] I couldn't tell when they were performing because they kept moving around, but standing still while MC-ing, I saw her face clearly and she's really pretty

26.) [+64][-9] She seemed nervous but she smiled brightly and did well.  Jisoo, you're pretty

27.) [+52][-9] Let's admit she's pretty.  If you disagree, take a look in the mirror.

28.) [+123][-29] Put it that way, SBS is also pushing JYP...Not just Jungyeon but her sister as well...and a phone call to their mom during broadcast....people just richard simmons whenever it's about YG

29.) [+51][-5] It's just a one time special MC but the comments are acting like she's a fixed cast.

30.) [+47][-4] They worked hard, got into YG and are simply reaping the rewards...what's wrong with that?  It's like Seoul University students working hard and reaping the benefits

• Like 2

On 9/3/2016 at 4:27 AM, VIP_Cake said:

Knowing YG I've learned to expect the unexpected, it could be anything :lol:

Twitter @BLACKPINK_INTL
[!!] #BLACKPINK WHISTLE rank #1 on Gaon chart (August)! v:roseannedays

CrzrXIgUIAE3PjI.jpg
BP debuted 2minutes ago and already achieved song of the month!! 
Image result for blackpink rose cry

• Like 1

BLACKPINK To Wrap Up Activities And Prepare For Comeback

BLACKPINK To Wrap Up Activities And Prepare For Comeback

On September 6, an inside source revealed that BLACKPINK will be finishing music show promotions for their debut single “Square One.”

The source revealed that their last performances of “Whistle” and “BOOMBAYAH” on SBS’s “Inkigayo” will take place on September 11.

A source from YG Entertainment stated, “BLACKPINK will finish up their debut single activities with their last broadcast on the 11th. We are very thankful for the greater than expected support from fans. Although we extended promotions longer than originally planned, we are so sorry about the reality of it being unreasonably insufficient in satisfying fans’ expectations.”

The source continued, “In return we plan on accelerating work on new songs following the wrap up of activities. We think the best way to repay fans’ support is to make a comeback with high quality music. We plan on more varied activities for the next album.”

Source (1)
Hmm I don't know how much of this I actually believe, but I'm excited at the thought. 

• Like 1

Blackpink (Jenny & Lisa) wearing Blanc&Eclare for their Saint Scott photoshoot

Cr5oR7NVMAEuU0l.jpg

BLACKPINK's #Jennie wearing #BlancandEclare for Saint Scott
SHIRT: Rhett, $165
http://blancgroup.co...ducts/rhett …
via:sooyeon_fashion
Cr5nneWUAAAqxxF.jpg

BLACKPINK's #Lisa wearing #BlancandEclare for Saint Scott
DRESS: Heathcliff, $215
http://blancgroup.co.../heathcliff …
via:sooyeon_fashion
Cr5lZ51VMAABDal.jpg
Credit: S_cavalier 

Mnvsz43.jpg

14295462_1286773634677789_1475581215_n.j1473386047_2.jpg

Cr4TPJjUsAAMxSw.jpg

MORE HQ PICS below 

Spoiler

1473386047_3.jpg

1473386047_6.jpg

1473386047_5.jpg

Cr5MdE4UEAAxx2s.jpgKb17A1B.jpgtumblr_od815q8TXk1qzjb8ko4_1280.jpgyGOQQnN.jpg

lamaj94.png

• Like 2

Title: Blackpink 'Whistle' passes 30 million views, undying popularity

Source: Naver

image.png

1.) [+1647][-203] It's very addicting...even though they're rookies, that's fast (*rise in view count*)

2.) [+1407][-208] I really like 'Whistle'

3.) [+1192][-202] Why do I find Rosé so pretty

4.) [+1304][-240] They've set a lot of records as a girl group ㅋㅋ

5.) [+1052][-213] They may reach 100 million views quickly...looks like a lot of foreigners like it as well

6.) [+182][-34] People are saying it's all because of Teddy, but Teddy is under YG as well.  YG and Teddy are both amazing

7.) [+192][-38] It seems like it's receiving good responses among foreigners.  So please promote more...they finally debuted after years of hard work, but it doesn't feel like they've actually debuted because there's very little promotion happening ㅜㅜ Because they're preparing for a new album, please promote them more this time.

8.) [+161][-37] Don't hide such pretty kids and give them more schedules...YG ~ all four of them are cute and talented...if you gave them a reality show like their labelmate seniors, it would be fun to watch

9.) [+144][-33] "Don't pass me by ~ if you can't forget me as well ~" the song is so addicting

10.) [+118][-26] Am I the only one that wants Blackpink to come back with a ballad....something like 2NE1's 'Missing You' ...because Teddy produces good ballads as well...I'd personally like to hear more of Rosé's vocals....

11.) [+114][-26] I really like Blackpink!  They're so pretty and the songs are great!!  I hope they'll come back soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12.) [+93][-19] Strike the iron while it's hot...it's vital to have them promoting everywhere but YG's arrogance.....

13.) [+89][-18] Whiparamparmparam~

14.) [+79][-18] YG, make up for all the years I've been waiting!

15.) [+96][-24] Jisoo's so radiant ㅜㅜ so pretty 

16.) [+54][-11] The girl that looks like Tang Wei is pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

17.) [+39][-6] The songs are my type!  Let's go for this year's rookie award!

18.) [+92][-24] Jisoo's precious...so fckng pretty ㅠㅠ

19.) [+62][-14] Why doesn't Lisa talk~~? I like Lisa

20.) [+20][-0] YG always puts out good music but if only they came out on more shows...

(BPBUZZ)

-------

Baidu Female Fancafe Ranking 1st Half of September

Spoiler

a73192b0eb7790d5a1e2eb826835ffe5.jpg

On 12/09/2016 at 0:18 AM, KimJongKookie said:

HOW ARE BP DEBUT PROMO'S OVER??????  :bawling:

IM not really sure, ive heard that they'll be release another new MV?

• Like 1