[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

I saw them live in Melbourne, Australia. The arena was jam packed and the vibe and atmosphere amongst all the Blinks was unreal. It was an epic unforgettable experience! They are even prettier in real life too (if that is even possible!) and the rumours about Rosè being even more insanely gorgeous in real life are true, she is stunning and her voice blew me away. Lisa's stage presence is no joke, her Swalla solo was amazing. Jisoo is so charming and so funny, she made the entire arena laugh with her 4D personality. Jennie was pure class, there's something about her that is so eye catching and she really has that superstar aura. I hope they visit again soon!!

LISA IG Update

D_MbBzVUcAIgFum?format=jpg&name=medium
D_MbBy7UEAg0ElS?format=jpg&name=medium
"I know this is super delayed but i just wanted to say thank you so much for your good energy Aussie blinks! you guys are the best! we had lots fun and I hope too see you all again AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! "