[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

BLACKPINK, nominated for ‘Teen Choice Awards’ in 2 categories

BTS and BLACKPINK are nominated for 'Teen Choice Awards' in 2 categories

BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” receives a nomination for Choice Song: Group.

BTS’s “Boy With Luv” featuring Halsey is nominated for Choice Collaboration.

In addition to BTS and BLACKPINK, ‘EXO‘ and ‘NCT 127‘ are nominated in the ‘Choice International Artist‘ category.

original post: naver

1.[+137, -7] BTS fighting!

2. [+64, -10] BTS’s Mikrokosmos is a song I always listen to before I go to sleep to give too much comfort, and BLACKPINK’s Kill This Love is a creepy song with a smashing beat. The conclusion is that both groups are good.

3. [+52, -4] BTS is a group currently targeting the Grammy. The current BLACKPINK is very successful but still not enough to compare to BTS. But BLACKPINK is the first successful girl group in the Kpop industry. Let’s cheer for them because they did well. I hope the two groups have good results. I want to ignore all the EXO-Fan chicks below. And I hope BLACKPINK will get out of YG as soon as possible.

4. [+25, -9] BLACKPINK, I’ll always cheer for you.

5. [+37, -24] BLACKPINK fighting!

6. [+11, -0] Korea~ Fighting~

7. [+16, -7] Oh, BLACKPINK! I know it’s hard for them because of YG’s disturbance, but be happy! BLACKPINK is trying hard and working hard!

8. [+10, -7] BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO and NCT 127 are all doing well, fighting … Who do you like to sing a new song? It’s childish. It’s not a competition for Melon Charts. Let’s just praise and support Korean singers in the world. Don’t be so petty.

9. [+7, -4] BLACKPINK, you are doing a good job.

cr