[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

Title: [Golden Disk] Bolbbagan4 - Blackpink, win digital Rookie of the Year

n14.1.jpg
n14.PNG

Comments:

1.) [+424][-53] Rosé's cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ her trembling voice was cute too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ half of her speech was "um" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats Blackpink ㅠ

2.) [+305][-27] Congrats to both groups ㅎㅎㅎ The way she said her thank you speech was cute ㅎㅎ

3.) [+247][-22] They're both groups that I like! ♡♡ Fighting!!

4.) [+314][-48] GodBlackpink!

5.) [+263][-32] They fully deserved it, congrats~~~

6.) [+120][-16] 'Whistle' definitely swept the charts

7.) [+113][-14] Those that are complaining about Blackpink's win have no conscience...let's be honest, they were strong on the digital charts

8.) [+107][-12] Blackpink, Bolbbagan4!  Groups that I really like~  Congrats~

9.) [+97][-12] I really like both groups ㅎㅎ

10.) [+94][-12] Congrats to both groups.  The songs, 'I'll give you the universe' and 'Whistle' are really great

11.) [+75][-6] I have the feeling Blackpink will become a legendary girl group

12.) [+90][-12] Congrats to both groups and become even greater from now on!

13.) [+103][-17] Blackpink, Bolbbagan4 congrats!!!

14.) [+73][-7] I'm waiting for the next Blackpink comeback....come back soon

15.) [+71][-7] I just listened to Blackpink's songs and thought they were good but after watching their performance for the first time today...wow~~~ made me wonder if they're really rookies.  I became a fan today.  The baby-like cuteness during the award speech was an unexpected charming point since it's different from the image they portray on stage.

cr

• Like 1

Oh hello, look what I just found. The thread about my favourite kpop band right now.

On 15.1.2017 at 1:34 AM, MiAmour said:

blackpinkofficial Instagram

whats this bout? FANDOM NAME? reminded me of band group called "Blink 182" LOOL :tongue:

Seems like, but I don't know if I like it, heard that there are quite a few bands out there that have exactly this name.

55 minutes ago, dhakra said:

Oh hello, look what I just found. The thread about my favourite kpop band right now.

Seems like, but I don't know if I like it, heard that there are quite a few bands out there that have exactly this name.

LOL im sure you know that American Rock band "Blink 182" right? :sweat_smile:

On 1/14/2017 at 6:34 PM, MiAmour said:

blackpinkofficial Instagram

Media preview

whats this bout? FANDOM NAME? reminded me of band group called "Blink 182" LOOL :tongue:

I thought this was just another rumor going around, but I think it's official?! :dizzy: It's really not like any other YG Fam names, but a lot more simple and cute! I think it's perfect for BP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIE! 
I'm happy I gave her a second chance after all the pre-debut mess... I love her now 
:wub:
Image result for JENNIE YG BLACKPINK

• Like 1

YEAH its official!! 

BLACKPINK'S OFFICIAL FANDOM "BLINK"

Title: Blackpink's fandom name has been decided ㅠㅠ!!!!!! // Source: Pann

p10.1.jpg

This picture was uploaded yesterday on their official instagram
Jennie had stated in an interview that they'd soon create a name for the fans

Blink means to (**translates it into Korean**)
I think they created it by taking "Bl" and "ink" from Blackpink!!!!
Blackpink's fandom Blink, please look upon us favourably :-)
Comments:

1.) [+217][-9] It has a classy feel to it...YG fanclub names feel classy...Inner Circle, Ikonic, VIP...

2.) [+139][-5] Blink is pretty.  YG's quick with these sorts of things

3.) [+110][-7] I'm a female idol stan passing by and congrats...when will we ever...

4.) [+43][-0] YG has a terrible sense of management but they're good with coming up with fandom names

5.) [+39][-0] Blink feels classy and suits well with Blackpink ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm a Red Velvet fan and when will we ever....

6.) [+38][-2] YG fanclub names all seem pretty...VIP, Blackjack, Inner Circle, Ikonic and now Blink...all so pretty

7.) [+32][-6] They're the prettiest

8.) [+22][-1] I'm an Exo-L Blink ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I really like how pretty it is

9.) [+20][-0] I've always thought that YG fanclub names were pretty.  Bigbang - VIP, 2NE1 - Blackjack, Winner - Inner Circle, Ikon - Ikonic, Blackpink - Blink

10.) [+18][-0] BlackpinkBlink

11.) [+18][-0] It could mean "let's go together, from beginning to end", ergo "Bl" and "ink" which is pretty cool.  YG's fanclub naming skills need to be acknowledged ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's pretty cool

12.) [+12][-0] Blink ㅠㅠ

13.) [+12][-1] Prettyㅠㅠ When will Red Velvet...ㅠㅠㅠ

14.) [+12][-4] From now on, I'm an Exo-L+Blink

15.) [+12][-0] It's also the name of a game character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has an ability to open a purple portal when she blinks
p10.5.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MiAmour said:

LOL im sure you know that American Rock band "Blink 182" right? :sweat_smile:

Of course, but it's not only about them. I read on various sites that there is an indonesian (girl)band called BLINK. There is also a band from Ireland that has this name. Ireland may be uninteresting, but indonesia is a bit unlucky.

But to be honest, I never used any fandom name and there are way worse fandom names out there.

I just want them to see on more variety shows or reality shows (despite it may be too early for reality shows)