[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

[NB] Black Pink debuted but they're just as hard to see as ever?

black.jpg

Article: So hard to see Black Pink, are they already hidden away in Yang Hyun Suk's jewelry box?

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+353, -12] I'm sorry to say this but YG always acts like they're so much better than everyone else...? Like their idols are on a different level from other idols..? Like they're real artists or whatever... It's nice to be confident and they are talented and all but that's the vibe I get from them

2. [+304, -10] They media played about this group for 4 years and now that they've finally debuted and we start to think we can see them, they half a$$ed their debut showcase with two music videos and their live debut was just a pre-recorded stage... I bet they'll promote for 2-3 more weeks before being sent overseas and then forgotten by the public by the time they have their next comeback.

3. [+245, -8] They're a rookie group though, it's wrong to just have them show their face for a second and disappear... both the public and other rookie groups

4. [+22, -3] Sorry to Yang Hyun Suk but I feel like Black Pink lacks the singing, vocal talent, and stage manners that 2NE1 had when they debuted. Funny because he media played that Black Pink would exceed that of what 2NE1 showed.

5. [+21, -3] YG's probably scared that people will realize the group's a bubble the more they put them out. Their lack of live skills will be revealed with more live performances and their nasty personalities will be revealed on variety shows.

6. [+19, -2] So any clarification on Jennie's iljin activities while she was studying abroad? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -8] T-ara was exiled for bullying, why not Jennie Kim??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -0] The more YG acts like this, the more people are going to start to think that YG is all name and no talk..

9. [+14, -2] YG really does act like they're better than everyone else... too bad this group doesn't have the impact that 2NE1 had.

10. [+13, -1] I can tell why 2NE1 and other groups under YG don't have friends outside of their little circle. YG forces this "I'm better than you"/"so mysterious" concept on them and they barely show their faces just to sweep up the trophies and disappear again. I wouldn't like them either if I was a fellow peer in the industry...

11. [+12, -5] I liked their song and they seemed like great dancers so I looked forward to their 'Inkigayo' stage but it was just lip synced and their visuals had such a huge gap from their music video...

12. [+11, -0] They'll just be like every other YG artist. Media play the crap out of every comeback and refuse to go on shows that don't give them trophies so pretty much only performing on 'Inkigayo' and 'M! Countdown'.

13. [+11, -3] Considering the promo schedule YG set up for them, it's going to be hard for them to do anything else since they have to go straight into shooting their next MV. They should've just done the traditional 'release one single and promote it while preparing for their next album'. YG just makes it harder on themselves by having them preparing for their next single on top of promoting their debut.

-------

YG should stop acting like their artist are VVIP. This girls needs to be promoted!!!:expressionless:

• Like 1

BLACKPINK Ranks 1 and 2 on Billboard′s Chart with Double Title Tracks

BLACKPINK has surpassed Korean music charts and has reached global charts with their debut album.

10778101.jpg

BLACKPINK′s double title tracks Boombayah and Whistle from their debut single album Square One has reached number 1 and number 2 on Billboard′s World Digital Songs Chart. 

This is especially meaningful as it is a first for a rookie Korean group. 

Additionally, the music video that was released at the same time as the tracks is also receiving attention. The total YouTube views for the music videos combined has surpassed 28 million views.

Meanwhile, fans are expectant to see how far the rookie group BLACKPINK to will go. 

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

creds: http://mwave.interes...le-title-tracks

• Like 2

BP achieved so much with little promotion, but imagine if YG actually did his job for once. 
The girls would probably be everywhere by now. Cfs, endorsements, even dramas...but no

This is YG so instead we get this. 
CqEV1lBUsAAuuqg.jpg
How exciting!

At least we got this moment
tumblr_oc0m7gNAP21vz2c9uo1_500.jpg

Twitter @BLACKPINK_INTL
[UNSEEN] Lisa #BLACKPINK cr. Sky_lightthesun Via: BLACKPINK_th
CqEax5OUkAAXgBI.jpg

• Like 1

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK'S VISUAL

Posted on 6:56 AM by kei z

I've been a fan of them since they debuted
Of course it's good that they are good at singing
But people don't seem to know how pretty they are??

Lately people my mind has changed, they are freaking pretty...

Overall
download.jsp?FileID=37471678download.jsp?FileID=37471680

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=37471681

download.jsp?FileID=37471682

download.jsp?FileID=37471683

download.jsp?FileID=37471684

download.jsp?FileID=37471685

download.jsp?FileID=37471686

They were so pretty when they were smiling in the MV making
download.jsp?FileID=37471830

download.jsp?FileID=37471831

Who do you guys find the prettiest? It's Rose for me!!
She's monolids but so gorgeous..

post response:
[+230][-50]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.17 00:35 신고하기
The typical beauty type would be Jisoo but personally, I find Jennie the prettiest and the one that I ultimately like the most is Rose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
추천100
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 23:21 신고하기
Just a princess
추천68
반대5

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 22:55 신고하기
Jisoo is f*cking pretty
추천59
반대4

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 23:09 신고하기
They are all in charge of visualㅋㅋㅋ
추천46
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.17 10:22 신고하기
They are of another level compared to Red Velvet, both in terms of height and face
추천38
반대25

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 22:48 신고하기
She was so pretty, I saved the pic
추천29
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.16 22:57 신고하기
Pretty kid -> Pretty kid -> Pretty kid -> Pretty kidㅋㅋ Blackpink ver.
추천27
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.17 13:37 신고하기
Jennie for me!
추천26
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.17 16:03 신고하기
Jisoo's freaking pretty....ㅠ
추천20
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.17 18:01 신고하기
I couldn't see anyone else than Lisa on stageㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

============

N O T E:: KINDLY PUT THE REST OF PICTURES ON THE SPOILER :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

[INSTIZ] Netizens are shocked when they find out Blackpink's official schedule

12:15:00 PM

473ea22c4c3badd18aa92e7d80bd316f.png
It's empty

-Whoa.. They're rookies but they don't have stages in music shows.. at all?

-Did they finish their debut promotions?

-YG is being too cruel..

-I think YG still hasn't updated it.. YG is really not doing their work properly..

-YG.. Please do your work..

-YG doesn't update the schedule.. 

-Hul.. Blackpink is receiving good reactions from netizens, but why is YG doing this to them..?

-Yang Hyunsuk.. Please do your workㅋ

-Hul.. They're a rookie group, though..

-Please do your work!!!! They rarely let their artists to release songs, now they don't even update their own artists' schedules..

-Why are they doing this to Blackpink..

-Hyunsuk-ah.. Please get back to your right mind.. I'm so upset..

-Just imagine their own artists' feelings when they see this.. They must be so upsetㅠ

-YG is seriously too cruel..

-Hyunsuk-ah..

-YG is something else..

-Hul..

-....They're crossing the lines..

-*sighs*..

-I expect nothing from YG..

-?? Rookies usually have a tight schedule, though..?

-Hyunsuk-ah..

cr; https://pannative.bl...y-find-out.html

Please get them on some variety shows soon  :confused:

• Like 1

[BPBUZZ] BLACKPINK, 'WHISTLE' Dance Practice Video/ BLACKPINK got 10 proposals for modeling for TV commercials 

Tittle:  BLACKPINK, 'WHISTLE' Dance Practice Video revealed.. Overwhelming performance

Sourcenaver

Date posted:  August 2016

Comments:

[+39,-1] Wah so dope *OMG*

[+43,-3] Amazing, this is very hard, will this dance be able to be covered?.. how about BOOMBAYAH then

[+36,-2] Though I hate YG, Indeed this is YG style

[+35,-2] They are very amazing, how could do the live while dancing that hard?

[+25,-1] The dance moves are very cool keke they had done well, the girls are so pretty and their bodies are perfect

[+21,0] Wah, I watched the video and they dance powerfully. They are really good *OMG*

[+23,-1] Everyone is so thinㅠㅠI want to see them on stage quickly.. And also Rose's outfit is my style

[+23,-1] Before (on previous dance practice) I only saw Lisa, but now I can not see anyone except Jennie

[+22,-1] Aishh Hyunsuk-ah just send them to do various show;;;; I am a fan and just watching BLACKPINK's video continuously… No other shows makes me crazy… I think I understand why so hard being BLACKPINK fan

[+20,-1] Wah they danced well, indeed

[+11,0] I want to see them on other stages, just let them do few shows

[+10,-1] They said their choreography is gonna be different, so the difference is that this choreography is really world class, Lisa is really eye-catching

[+12,-2] This is the best Korean  girl group

[+9,0] The fact they could sing with this song while dancing though

[+3,0]  Why don't they come to music shows?

Tittle: BLACKPINK got 10 proposals for modeling for TV commercials within 10 days of debut… “Creating sensation”

Sourcenaver

Date posted: August 2016

htm_20160819111432222905_99_201608191116

Comments:

[+193,-2] Amazing, Yang sajangnim can't you just let them do other music shows?

[+165,-6] Wonderful, I hope to see BLACPINK oftenly on TV

[+150,-5] With two MVs and music shows begin, is there any members who left behind? (they meant no ones left behind in BP)

[+122,-4] Just shoot everything about them…

[+54,-3] I am going crazy with  Rose's part when she is singing 'I really falling for you' and 'This is really awesome'. I hope to see them more frequently on music shows

[+51,-4] Please, give me Vapp ㅠㅠㅠ

[+45,3] Those solid gems are finally shown…

[+40,-2] If they just take care of this and that, they will be trend already!! 

[+40,-2] That is so awesome

[+35,-1] I know this will happen… National pretty girls!!!

[+27,0] BLACKPINK members are all so freaking charming, especially Jennie, she is so pretty

[+26,0] From Jennie to Rose, their skills are so many, really pretty.. Please have more appearances on TV

[+24,-8] Indeed they are so awesome, I think they will be more successful than Twice

[+13,-2] I wish Jisoo and Jennie will do a sandwich CF
  • Like 1

BP won #1 with No Physicals!!! :heart:  witnessing the rise of the next digital Queens 
CqXgIPpUsAEkavo.jpg

They also set the record for fastest girl group win since debut! 
CqYZ-CDXEAAwEf1.jpg

tumblr_oc937zuqBn1vsfon9o1_540.gif
tumblr_oc937zuqBn1vsfon9o2_540.gif
lalisam

BLACKPINK Sets Record With Nomination For First Place

BLACKPINK Becomes 1st K-Pop Girl Group To Top Billboard Chart with Debut Song

[UNSEEN] Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé with fans © imtoom
tumblr_oc9mz1xe0j1vz2c9uo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc9mz1xe0j1vz2c9uo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

[NB] Black Pink wins #1 on 'Inkigayo'

(NOTE: Just skipped the Nate comments because they are bunch of sore losers. Naver on the other hand) :phew:

black.jpg

Article: 'Inkigayo', girl group to win #1 on 'Inkigayo' in shortest time since debut

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+681, -134] Your typical example of a group winning off of their agency's influence

2. [+447, -95] Not an anti or a fan. I took an interest to the group because they were first YG's first girl group debut in a long time but their song... I don't know... it's not addictive. I expected something like 2NE1's 'Fire' but.. hm... well, congratulations on the achievement~

3. [+127, -48] But when I see them, something about them doesn't look like they're that close with one another

4. [+97, -79] 'Whistle' is so addictive lately, I've been listening to it often ㅠㅠ

5. [+37, -29] There are a ton of other groups that can't even win with powerful agencies. If they're able to win #1 on digital charts over EXO, they are a monster rookie indeed.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+216, -41] This group's a good example of how important a strong company is

2. [+161, -56] Aren't they professional lip syncers? ㅋ Dance singers without any vocal talent

3. [+155, -30] Your typical Yang Hyun Suk style media play

4. [+21, -7] They try so hard to not sing live by using other methods ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -5] A rookie group just barely two weeks since their debut won #1 on a major music show and they don't even look surprised, they're just smiling as if they expected it ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+400, -83] YG automatically wins #1 on 'Inkigayo' usually. It's their own little under the table deal~

2. [+331, -43] Maybe because of their outfits but they oddly have a 2NE1 feel to them~ like 2NE1's second version!

3. [+263, -42] So are they singing live or lip syncing

4. [+44, -17] I'm just some person who browses the internet sometimes but I wonder why they have so many media play articles all the time.

5. [+31, -6] Ever since YG debuted Big Bang, I feel like every artist they debuted thereafter has just been a copy of their style. 2NE1 was the female Big Bang, iKON was the second Big Bang, Black Pink is the second 2NE1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They can't think of any creative concepts or what? Always with the tryhard concept. Winner is really their only group that was the 'non-YG' concept with 'Empty' but YG completely ignores them ㅋ

-

black2.jpg

Source: Naver

1. [+8,826, -612] They're making an all kill on the digital charts but a rookie that's 2 weeks into their debut only has 'Inkigayo' on their schedule...

2. [+6,191, -414] YG really needs to open communication with their fans, this is getting really bad. In the 14 days since they debuted, they've only performed on two music shows. How does that make sense? And it's not like they have a reality show like '2NE1 TV' or a pre-debut survival show... No 'Inkigayo' interview either other than a short award speech at the end and their encore was cut ㅎ

3. [+4,633, -990] Congratulations Black Pink, hope to see you on other music shows

4. [+4,359, -924] YG please make them a Black Pink TV

5. [+2,119, -233] Winner won in 5 days since debut, Black Pink won in 14 days. YG has no idea how to make proper use of these groups though.

6. [+730, -98] So they're winning #1 on the charts and music shows so why aren't they doing any more schedules? Shouldn't they be building their Korean fanbase right now? You can't just debut these groups and not do anything with them

7. [+708, -92] Why isn't Yang Hyun Suk promoting Black Pink with more schedules?

8. [+668, -81] One music show... YG, set down your pride and start putting them on more varieties and music shows.

9. [+788, -127] Put them on more shows, this is the time to build their popularity. You have to be kidding me with one music show...

10. [+606, -80] Yang Hyun Suk is so cocky thinking he can get away with putting a rookie on only one music show.

• Like 1

[BPbuzz] BLACKPINK Writes New History by Taking #1 on Inkigayo

Source: Naver

Date Posted: August 2016

Spoiler

2016082201002279400176393_99_20160821164

2016082201002279400176391_99_20160821164

[SportChosun.com] YG Entertainment rookie girl group BLACKPINK won #1 place on SBS Inkigayo
BLACKPINK grabbed their first win with their debut song 'WHISTLE' right after debut on Aug 21st at SBS Inkigayo, beating I.O.I. BLACKPINK showed their gratitude and thankfulness towards YG, family, staff and also their fans. On last Aug 14th, BLACKPINK's first debut stage was unveiled through the same broadcasting program SBS 'Inkigayo', dominating portal sites as 'Hot Topic'. In particular, 'WHISTLE' dominates seven major Korean music sites as #1 on real-time charts from the first day of launching until this time.

Comments:
[+383,-72] Does YG have an archery player there? They took both gold and bronze medals~ [T/N: Whistle ranked 1st (gold) while Boombayah ranked third (bronze)~]

[+289,-50] Though I love EXO the most, I fell in love with girl crush BLACKPINK by watching their stage. I know that VIXX is very charming, and I also cheer for I.O.I so much since Produce 101. Personally, I feel so happy with the nominees themselves. Congratulations to BLACKPINK for winning today, please keep in mind that not many EXO fans are saying bad things about you, it's just because if someone is cursing about other groups, they always think that it must be an EXO-L. Anyway BLACKPINK congrats for your 1st place and indeed EXO has a very cool performance today.

[+361,-116] BLACKPINK congrats for your #1!

[+304,-65] BLACKPINK congrats for your winning today.. even though my IOI did not perform today.

[+50,-17] Since today is EXO first comeback stage of course they can't be the nominees right away, BLACKPINK girls congrats~~

[+50,-12] I am an EXO-L but I've never, not even once, cursed at you. Do not think that the ones cursing a lot in articles are EXO-Ls. BLACKPINK, congrats for being #1, WHISTLE is really a good song.

[+34,-9] In this kind of article we must congratulate them only kekeke~ Don't fight in BLACKPINK's article kekeke BLACKPINK, congrats for your first win, today EXO is very cool as well!

[+24,-11] Since it's BLACKPINK's first win, we must congratulate them~

Title: BLACKPINK Writes New History by Taking No.1 on Inkigayo

Source
Naver

Date posted:  August 2016

2016082201002279400176393_99_20160821164

bp.png

Comments:

[+11,461,-799] BLACKPINK got all-kill on various music sites, yet having only 1 schedule for Inkigayo within 2 weeks after debut

[+5,916,-1230] BLACKPINK congrats for your 1st win, hope to see you on other music shows

[+615,-96] Pang paraparapara pangpang

[+581,-75] Am I the only one who wants them to appear on Weekly Idol?

[+129,-12] Since they're from a big 3 company, they're different

[+120,25] BLACKPINK fighting! Goddess Jisoo <3<3

[+75,-6 ] Rose is really cool, attractive and has an enchanting voice and style also with her powerful dancing skill.

[+67,-13] I cheer for BLACKPINK! Fighting!!!

[+43,5] Have no choice but acknowledge YG, Their singers are continuously proficient.

[+41,-5] To join YG you gotta have skills kekekeke

[+21,-2] As expected from the best female group

• Like 1