[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

Is Black Pink's popularity from their YG title?

1.jpg

Pann: If Black Pink was in other company

(Pann questions if Black Pink would still win #1 on music shows without YG title)

1. [+264, -57] Getting into a good company, getting good songs, and getting good responses are Black Pink's own capability.

2. [+168, -40] I like their songs though... I didn't like them at first but I became addicted later.

3. [+112, -133] I also don't like Whistle, it sounds too bland. At least the "hwiparamparamparam" part was cool.

4. [+56, -5] Yeah they're getting YG benefits. So what? Tell your bias to go to a big company, then. It took them 6 years to debut, do you have to be like that?

5. [+51, -11] I think Black Pink would've been more issued if they were from a small company

6. [+45, -5] Honestly, it is YG benefits. But having YG benefits is their capability ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+42, -8] I don't think they would've been buried with those visuals

• Like 1

Black Pink to stick to exclusive 'Inkigayo' promos

Thursday, August 25, 2016  black pink  No comments

black.jpg

Article[Exclusive] Why Black Pink only performs on SBS 'Inkigayo'

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

Article talks about how it's Yang Hyun Suk's decision and how no on even in YG knows why Yang Hyun Suk made the decision to only put Black Pink exclusively on 'Inkigayo'. The decision will remain for the foreseeable future.

1. [+624, -77] Because they have a deal with 'Inkigayo'

2. [+574, -84] To manipulate the trophy~

3. [+532, -83] They're not even that good, I don't know why they're being promoted so hard

4. [+49, -8] This is why I hate YG... This is what you call a "tryhard" attitude. A rookie should act like a rookie and promote their song as much as they can but Yang Hyun Suk thinks he's too good for them, too higher class. That only ruins relations with other broadcast channels too.

5. [+38, -6] Because they can't win on any other show other than 'Inkigayo'

6. [+38, -4] As if this is any "tactic" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If YG had any clue what a promo tactic was, they wouldn't have promised fans that they'd release albums and then screw their fans over for over a year now.

7. [+37, -4] Does YG not have a good relationship with KBS and MBC...?

8. [+36, -5] The cockiness is through the roof... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32, -1] Not like it's Black Pink to blame when it's a decision made by Yang Hyun Suk... even their fans want to see them on TV more. What is YG doing;;

10. [+22, -4] So Black Pink is #1 on Melon but why are their text votes only 2% on 'M! Countdown'?!!!!!!!?? Where'd all the Black Pink fans go??????? Do you only listen to their music and not bother voting for them??? Are all you fans ajusshies in your fifties???

11. [+14, -2] Isn't it embarrassing to be known as the singer who can only win on one music show?

12. [+14, -2] I'm pretty sure everyone knows the actual reason why

---

One word for this, MESS~ :imstupid:

• Like 2

BLACKPINK’s “BOOMBAYAH” Makes it Among the Top 10 on UK Amazon’s Hot New Release Chartusic show chart in the shortest amount of time.

“BOOMBAYAH”, one of the debut singles of YG Entertainment’s new girl group BLACKPINK, made it on UK Amazon’s Top 10 Hot New Release chart.

As of 2 PM on August 23, “BOOMBAYAH”, one of the title tracks of BLACKPINK’s debut album “SQAURE ONE”, became no. 7 on UK Amazon’s Hot New Release chart in the Rap & Hip-Hop category.

201608231502776958_57bbe7681e9e8_99_201608231511.jpg

In addition, the group’s other title track “WHISTLE” ranked 21. BLACKPINK is currently the only Korean artist on the chart, and this reflects the group’s global popularity.

BLACKPINK is also doing well in Korean charts. “WHISTLE” is maintaining the no.1 position on the charts of Melon, Monkey3, Olleh, Naver Music, Mnet, Soribada, and Genie despite the flurry of newly released singles.

Upon debut, BLACKPINK has swept all of Korea’s realtime, daily, and weekly chart. It also became no.1 on the iTunes charts of 14 countries and took the top two spots of Billboard’s World Digital Song chart and QQ Music’s weekly chart.

On August 21, BLACKPINK won the trophy on SBS’s Inkigayo and set a new record for becoming the girl group that took the no.1 spot of a music show chart in the shortest amount of time.

Global Queens!!:w00t:  Can't wait till they start having promotions outside of Korea

BP digital score more than double 1st place :lol:
  • Like 1

Here's some tutorial on how to vote for Blackpink here in case anyone wanna know. Idk if its 100% correct tho >>

Keep Watched on Youtube Vote 

- Don’t click [Repeat] to watch again,but closed the website and open again if you going watched again ! 
- Don’t Play in Playlist!
- Create Google Account using Google Mail! Login yo your youtube account Click Like on the MV ! and then share the MV on twitter or Facebook
- Streaming performances BLACKPINK on broadcast’s official channels: SBS    and sharing (+ liking/commenting) 

Twitter Vote 

- 1 tag per tweet(this one #블랙핑크) Don’t tag&tweet with photo&another link. Tag at the end of messages.

<Votes On The Spot> 

- Change Your Mobile phone time to korean time. if possible change the location to korea too.
- When the MC Announce [Start Voting] , You can start send message to vote!.(Must After the MC annouce you can vote)Send "블랙핑크" to number +00821245 or +821245 (International) 1245 (Lokal)One Number Only can Vote Once

Cr.https://btsdiary.com...nkigayo-140221/ 

• Like 1