[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Delicious Destiny 美味奇缘

sugarplum892

photo deli-8.5.jpg

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 美味奇缘 / Mei Wei Qi Lu
English title: Delicious Destiny

Genre: Food, Love

Episodes: 56 (Season 1: 28 epi, Season 2: 28 epi)

Director: Kē Zhèngmíng

Broadcast Period: September 11, 2017 - October 17, 2017

Replacing: Love Actually 人间至味是清欢

Cast:

Mike D. Angelo

Rachel Máo

Zhāngyǔjiàn

Chénxīnyǔ

Fāngyìlún

Shènglǎngxī

Synopsis:

Li Yu Zhe is a Western cuisine chef who is obsessed with gourmet food. When he participates in a TV cooking program, he meets the playwright-director Song Jia Ming who has an amazing sense of taste. The two quarrel a lot at first, but soon they’re attracted to each other.

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Click here to request the Viki license!

Delicious Destiny 美味奇缘 Raw Episodes

Love Actually 人间至味是清欢 Official Drama Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

The female lead with short hair, is she the actress that played Er Xi in Love O2O?

The trailer is interesting. I might give it a try. It does look like it's going to be filled with angst.

Yes that is Er Xi.  Her real name is Rachel Mao :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still can't believe the fact this show can actually drag until 56 episodes. I started up watching for Mike but the plotline is CLICHE. I have seen many dramas but honestly no dramas is as draggy as this (OK...maybe it haven't come to a point that i watched this kind of show and stayed on) The time when you thought nothing will happen after them overcoming the obstacles they faced...you are definitely wrong, something will indefinitely happen. That's how they get to having 56 episodes. I mean come on, the casts are all pretty and handsome people but the plot...oh god, no. But i'm still watching for the sake of watching how it will end, like honestly, it just gets to me.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Delicious Destiny 美味奇缘

Archived