Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• May Low

• frozentundra

• ibru

• lovely_skham

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CR: Original Owner

Ideal Woman Okay so you ever wonder why as of late there has been so much discussion over his ideal woman? I really don't understand it myself because honestly as I compiled all the things I know

I love this act the most. LJS seem really aggressive (as HHJ always describes him) coming closer to HHJ and about to hug her. He looks really manly here. This man really don't care about other people

I know there have been many fan made videos, but it looks like they just released (yes, nearly four years later) the official MV for this song... (And if I am understanding wrong, then please just enjoy 4:09 of this lovely couple, the match of which I still have not seen.)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the release date has been postponed indefinitely because of the virus. But every so often, more clips and info dribble out. Really looking forward to seeing Hyo Joo on screen again! 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Our Hyo Joo-ssi looking so fresh and pretty today :heart:
Han Hyo Joo-ssi  joined the "Thank You Challenge" campaign; in appreciation of the medical staff in Korea and around the world, who risk their lives in the path to save others during this Covid 19 pandemic.  She was nominated by Han Ji Min and Shin Hyun Bin and glad to be a part of this meaningful campaign.  She nominated three others as posted in her caption above.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...