[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Maybe JS will not catch Dragon, but Dragonite, lol. Did he caught it already at Pokemon Go? :D

The InRang movie, again, always same question, why it took soooo looooong?:( Always has an extension times. I really hope it worthy. HJ really 'sacrifice' for this movie. And I think because it always delayed, the playing time will be delayed too. If the original planning will playing at September, that will be maybe at the end of the year, or at the beginning of next year. I hope it worth to wait. And I also hope HJ will really finish her filming this month, so she can rest and enjoy her free time. Do vacation unnie! Doesn't need waiting to do summer trip, but if you have that planning already, with..ehm..someone, it's okay! :wub:

I think lately was a 'silent' time for JJS..it's okay..we have a real life, though. But I'm sure we all still love them, support them, and wish for their happiness. :)

JJS fighting! :heart:

• Like 4

There was already a Naver report that the release date for Inrang has been pushed off to the end of the year or even into 2019. I think this time they HAVE to finish up in March, though, because KDW is supposed to be in Europe in a couple weeks to start filming his next movie (Tsunami LA or whatever it's called). They did have a lot of interruptions for holidays, promotions for people who had past movies, etc. 

Actually, I think HJ usually does some traveling when she finishes a project to help get out of character. At least, she has said that before in interviews. I hope she got to do all the action scenes she wanted in this one, and I hope she gets the rest she needs, too. (I hope she gets to see as much of the people she wants to see as well...)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, missyouso said:

The InRang movie, again, always same question, why it took soooo looooong?:( Always has an extension times. I really hope it worthy. HJ really 'sacrifice' for this movie. And I think because it always delayed, the playing time will be delayed too. If the original planning will playing at September, that will be maybe at the end of the year, or at the beginning of next year. I hope it worth to wait.

@missyouso With the name like Jung Woo Sung, Kang Dong Won and our lovely Han Hyo Joo at front, I'm sure it will worth at the end :).

I plan to watch Golden Slumbers this weekend when I realised it won't streaming on the weekend at all, we only have 2 options during the weekdays at 3.40pm (which is impossible due to works) or 9pm (once again impossible coz by the time it finish plus the journey to go back home, it would be pass midnight already :bawling:). I hope it will show during Korean Movie Festival this year so I can watch it huhuhu....feel so disappointed. 

Btw I just read a breaking news from Soompi: Park Shin Ye and Choi Tae Joon confirm dating since last year. Congratulations for both :wub: and let's keep our faith for Jongjoo alive :).

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Hello all,

It has been a few months since I last signed on to Soompi... surfacing now to share that I've just watched Golden Slumber today (with Eng subs). It was really nice to watch HJ on big screen! Although now I understand why she didn't participate much in the promotions. She only played a supporting character and if you sum up her screen time, was probably less than 30mins of the entire film. Nonetheless, she was very pretty and youthful in character. :) For those that don't want to be spoiled about the film, don't read the spoiler below:

Spoiler

So the main plot of Golden Slumber is about the protagonist being framed for a crime he didn't commit and is on the run to survive. For those who watched "Fabricated City" last year, it's almost the same outline. The film emphasises more on friendship than romance. HJ's and KDW's character only had a 1-second kiss scene, more like a peck on the lips. I felt the relationships between the male characters were much stronger. Honestly, it is a nice action packed film, but at the same time felt very cliche to me.

Spoiler

A sidenote to share...

I visited Korea a couple of weeks ago, but too bad my vacation ended before JS' exhibition took place. =(

Anyways, I still managed to pick up his poetry book and welcoming collection in Seoul. Also visited 89 Mansion! ^^

His cafe is very pretty and cozy, snuggled in a quiet neighbourhood off the main streets of Sinsa-dong. (I would never have found it without the help of Naver map...lol). Of course I wasn't lucky enough to meet the owner... but saw his brother instead :tongue: He was the cashier at the cafe for both times I visited. I was actually very nervous as I don't speak Korean at all... could only go as far as "Kamsahamida" lol! I went one morning a little after the opening time and it felt empty so I hesitated to go in by myself. One of the staff actually saw me and came out to greet me in. Talk about excellent service! By the way, the food and coffee tasted great too. Should be a staple place for me to visit every time I'm in Seoul from now on..hahaha...  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

@skittles87 I envy u... btw did u take picture with "Love never ever lonely" clock? and welcome back Chingu! we miss u :) 

@egluvsnupi same here Chingu! seems like I don't have chance to watch GS @Cinema but I hope I didn't miss Inrang though since Hyo as the main lead there...

Jongjoo mobile game ❤️

Cr. rcnwann

• Like 4

@shishi101 @frozentundra Lol, I took a photo of it, but not with it~ Kinda awkward to be taking a selfie there since it was dead center of the cafe... with the counter/ cake display on the right, the staircase to the left and a small table just in front. Wonder if people actually sit there? 

The entire cafe was very chic and stylish and definitely screams JS! Even the wifi password contains “1989”, lol. That place being as personal as it is, the “Love Never Ever Lonely” sign sure means something very special to him :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, skittles87 said:

surfacing now to share that I've just watched Golden Slumber today (with Eng subs)

Ahhh... lucky you @skittles87 hope others also can watch it soon in the cinema.

And I will add Mansion89 for a place to visit if I go to Seoul again in the future :lol:

15 hours ago, shishi101 said:

same here Chingu! seems like I don't have chance to watch GS @Cinema but I hope I didn't miss Inrang though since Hyo as the main lead there...

@shishi101 I hope so too, because I remember in the past they showing BI, Taxi and Midnight Runner at the similar time but including the weekend. So me and friends be able to watch it on the weekend, no idea why they change it like this :bawling:.

• Like 6