[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Erm the above link does say that GS will be released on August 26th but this information is not correct...The reporter was being stupid and mistook it with the Japanese version (which was released in Korean on August 26th, 2010). So as a matter of fact, our HJ's movie GS is NOT going to be ready by then... As claimed previously, it is supposed to be released in the end of this year or the beginning of next year. 

• Like 6

@primrose210 thank you so much for letting us know :) . I guess we have to be satisfied with vip and wyws this year 

I know this is irrelevant to the present discussion but I just realised that hj's close friend emma knows hjm well. Maybe they met on hj hjm secret trip to Japan in may or when Emma came to seoul in November  . Emma always likes every post of Han ji min . I'm glad hj has such good friends in her life ❤️  

• Like 2

That's kind of a large misprint, then! I wondered when I didn't see anything about it on her agency's page (they are pretty good about advertising their clients' upcoming work). Naver might want to correct that--I would assume that any movie listings on their entertainment page would be credible.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

Erm the above link does say that GS will be released on August 26th but this information is not correct...The reporter was being stupid and mistook it with the Japanese version (which was released in Korean on August 26th, 2010). So as a matter of fact, our HJ's movie GS is NOT going to be ready by then... As claimed previously, it is supposed to be released in the end of this year or the beginning of next year. 

Oh I'm sorry for posting misleading articles! Hehe thank you very much @primrose210 for correcting and clarifying this matter. :)

• Like 1

@primrose210  Lol, yes, they seem really close/intimate mmm ... it's good that they enjoy their trip together, well, the only thing I knew was that she's part of his staff, thanks for the info.

I was impressed when saw the news of GS in this thread, on Twitter there was no info on this (yes, I rely a lot on twitter sources) but I see that was a mistake, that reporter will have to rectify, I hope that soon we have official news about GL's premiere.

I don't know if the photographer made a mistake, or was referring to something else, but I still keep faith that there will be a premiere with many celebrities invited, and the most important is JS's presence and HJ also, the only thing that makes me sad is that maybe JS is not will be present for the premiere of her movie, depending on the date on which it is released. :mellow:

I'm so excited for both films, I'm sure that will be a success :)

• Like 7

@gogogirl26 thanks for sharing ❤️. I was really wondering what shoot she did with that dress. It is the spring bunny dress. She looks so cute , active and bubbly in this . Eagerly looking forward to this interview, it looks like a fun interview :D . 

• Like 4

@apoo yup! Maybe she talking about JS hahahha -_- she always look like that when she talked about him like she did in W promotion in Hongkong :lol:

P.s: i think this interview taken in 11th April(from HJ weibo and bh_ent update) in Jeju-do(from HJ staff update). It can be in Lotter art villa resort located in Jeju(from HJ staff update). Will put it under spoiler...

This is just my over analysis guys :)

Spoiler

Maybe this one inspired our spring bunny -_- cherry blossom !

Thats why i wonder, what work it was and "ahhhh~~i will found out later or sooner. Finger crossed", i said. Taraaa, its for al arabiyah interview... I really looking forward from what they talking about! :lol: hope will get something juicy :D

Edited by gogogirl26
  • Like 8

@gogogirl26 maybe it's a promotion for w . Maybe w is going to be aired in uae. Just my guess. Don't know if there will be any juicy information though but hj looks happy . I also doubt that it was shot in jeju because staff update in jeju and hj spring bunny update were at the same time as per your post . I actually initially thought that she was going to appear in a special episode of 1n2d . We never know , maybe they did shoot for an episode and maybe it'll be aired. My desperation to see her is making me delusional :D . 

Really happy to see js hanging out with his new close friends, I hope hj is also enjoying somewhere with her close friends :) . Both deserve this rest period .

• Like 4

This is totally unrelated but happy anniversary, chingus!! It's been exactly a year since this thread was started by our lovely captain, @lovely_skham :) I'm happy to have met people who love and support our couple. Also, I'm quite thankful to everyone who are in this ship- for updating daily about their individual activities, analyzing their interactions, translating articles, etc. I am truly grateful for everyone's effort and thank you for constantly igniting my shipper heart :wub:

• Like 11

@ss523 Unfortunately, that information is incorrect. Yes, the Naver article is real! However, the reporter got the date wrong. 26 August is the date (in 2010) when the original Japanese film came out. Meanwhile, they hope to have the Korean remake out by the end of the year, but there is some CGI that still has to be done on it. It is unfortunately misleading, as you would expect a Naver article on upcoming films to be accurate. But apparently, it isn't.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mischiemouse said:

This is totally unrelated but happy anniversary, chingus!! It's been exactly a year since this thread was started by our lovely captain, @lovely_skham :) I'm happy to have met people who love and support our couple. Also, I'm quite thankful to everyone who are in this ship- for updating daily about their individual activities, analyzing their interactions, translating articles, etc. I am truly grateful for everyone's effort and thank you for constantly igniting my shipper heart :wub:

Happy One Year Anniversary to all of us . . .

Through this thread I met a lot of good people all over the world and share our ups and downs with our Honey Couple

One of the most level headed, high caliber, balance, and fantastic group of shippers

and to the 'W" Team congrats and thank you for your hard work hope we get the grand prize

@lovely_skham and all pioneers of this thread, thank you so much for starting this group.

Borrowing the lyrics of Shania Twain " You're Still the One"

Looks like we made it

Look How far we've come my baby

We mighta took the long way

We knew we'd get there someday . . . 

Happy Friday to all

• Like 16

14 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@ss523 Unfortunately, that information is incorrect. Yes, the Naver article is real! However, the reporter got the date wrong. 26 August is the date (in 2010) when the original Japanese film came out. Meanwhile, they hope to have the Korean remake out by the end of the year, but there is some CGI that still has to be done on it. It is unfortunately misleading, as you would expect a Naver article on upcoming films to be accurate. But apparently, it isn't.

oh really?? thank you for make me aware and sorry for this...I thought that it's true date :cold_sweat:

• Like 1