[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, shishi101 said:

{VIP Presscon} start @40:20 when the host asked something  about chemi and JDG said Kangcheol while looking at Jongsuk lol and wonder why he suddenly start nervous :) 

Erm I had a look at the part that you were referring to. The MC was asking if there are any special point and interesting ( 재미 jaemi) part in the movie. Then JDG suddenly asked JS to answer this question. That's why he was surprised and got nervous. The Korean word for chemi(chemistry) is 케미 (kemi) but the host was actually saying 재미 (jaemi). Also, I did not hear JDG saying KangChul...

• Like 8

I watched it too guys

I think JDG said : jong sukiga yegi hea ( he asked jong suk to answer the Question )

but WoooW...jong suk is really handsome here :wub:

Guys do you think we can see hyo joo in V.I.P VIP premium? I hope :)

also JDG is really Popular actor so I think many actors and actresses come to  premium... Hope movie be Great 

V.I.P Fighting :wink:

• Like 3

chinese subbed for VIP teaser 2:

Lee Jong Suk Gets Praised By Kim Myung Min For His Incredible Acting

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kim-Myung-Min-XPN.jpg

Actor Kim Myung Min has nothing but praise for his co-star Lee Jong Suk!

During the production briefing session for their upcoming film “V.I.P,” Kim Myung Min expressed, “Contrary to expectation, Lee Jong Suk is actually a really hard-working actor. He can look a bit lethargic on set, but his gaze completely changes once he goes into filming. There were several times I got goosebumps just from watching him act.”

Kim Myung Min then added, “Whenever my acting got intense, Lee Jong Suk managed to maintain a calm expression. I was really surprised by that. He’s also a diligent actor who’s not afraid to ask questions.”

Meanwhile, the film “V.I.P” is set to premiere in August.

Source (1)

Top photo credit: Xportsnews

cr: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/30/lee-jong-suk-gets-praised-kim-myung-min-incredible-acting/

• Like 10

@hazeljrr_c922 about ms, idk how long it can be postponed..

Usually pre-prod drama will have 2 wrapup party...1-after filming, 2-after all episodes finished...(secret forest drama)

For the press conf.. if the distributor; for eg warner bros already set release date ( 24/8) the promotion usually start one month ± before (press conf, media premiere, movie showcase, vip premiere, etc) :) 

• Like 4

Very impressed by his confidence and stamina in carrying out all of these appearances. (I would be dead.) Aw, and I'm so glad that I heard right! When I listened, it sounded like they were praising his acting, and wow, yes, his sunbaes sure had nice things to say about him! And HOW did he get them to do aegyo?!

@mischiemouse I saw that post about the SS and JJ portraits and cracked up, too. SKJ and LJS went to the same drawing school? Lol.

Yay on finally an update from him on IG.

Yay for Sailor Moon. :) (That is a coincidence, maybe/probably picked up from her. I don't build the entire basis of my shipper-hood on that. It's just fun to see.)

As to wrap up parties, I don't know about other preproduced ones, but it seems logical to have it once you're done filming. Because people go on to other things (not just MS), and if you want everyone there, it makes sense to do it then?

Re: military, I can't possibly see that they will let him postpone for a long time. The law requiring celebs to go in when they are actually called up goes into effect in September. So maybe he'll get a little bit of a reprieve. But I doubt it will be a long one. We'll see, though.

And finally, just a little request? I know we're all JJ shippers here and so it can feel a little squishy around the heart to see our sister's boyfriend snuggling up to someone else. And maybe that makes you want to say, ya! get away! But once VIP is done and the drama rolls around in full force...let's be nice shippers. I understand the feelings. I also understand that not every drama or actor/actress appeals to everyone. That's totally reasonable. But please remember that a) this is their JOB, to tell us stories (that sometimes have a love line), b ) both of them in this case have significant others (one confirmed, one not, but we believe, right?), and c) this may well be JS's last project before he leaves, and it would be nice to give him support. Remember how it feels for someone of another ship to dislike our girl on principle. Let's not do that. Besides, the way fans act to other people sometimes colors people's opinions of the person they are a fan of. If I meet a fan who treats me meanly, I am less likely to have positive feelings about their person. So whatever our various opinions may be on dramas and actresses, or however much we might miss seeing our girl acting with him, let's channel HJ and be kind. (I'm saying this because I saw an instance recently that was...not.)

Jongjoo fighting!

• Like 17

@frozentundra Aside from going to the same art school, Songsong and Jongjoo have a lot in common. Kyo and Hyo are both noonas and ninjas, they both have honey-dripping interactions on set, they both have respect and high regards with their respective partners, etc. Also, both Kyo and Hyo have weirdly similar image. I can just hope that Jongjoo will follow the same path as them and shock us with marriage announcements instead of the usual dating announcement. 

• Like 12

certain things we just need to dig it out again and again, and we never grow tired of it.
this for us, to remind ourselves from where we started to trust in them.

Say Yes by Loco and Punch (Han Hyo Joo x Lee Jong Suk version - MBC's Best Couple of 2016)

things might get harder next month onwards then continued for about 2 months... new ship will form, another new dramas another new ships... but stay firm!

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, mischiemouse said:

@frozentundra Aside from going to the same art school, Songsong and Jongjoo have a lot in common. Kyo and Hyo are both noonas and ninjas, they both have honey-dripping interactions on set, they both have respect and high regards with their respective partners, etc. Also, both Kyo and Hyo have weirdly similar image. I can just hope that Jongjoo will follow the same path as them and shock us with marriage announcements instead of the usual dating announcement. 

It's not like I have particularly followed Songsong, but even as a casual observer, it has always been abundantly clear to me that there was something going on. The way they interacted in real life (I didn't watch the drama so I can't say about on set) and the way they have consistently spoken highly of each other (and also kept their mouths shut about key things) always seemed extremely obvious to me. Saaaaaame with Jongjoo, as if JJ is the dongsaeng of SS. The one big difference is of course the MS. (So go and come back quick!) Would love it if they did the same thing as SS.

• Like 8

@apoo It's okay to feel so but do not be overly concerned.  Have faith in our JJ couple.   The IG posting by JS staff could be due to many reasons, maybe, to promote WYWS, maybe they love Suzy, the drama is going to be great and more so because their beloved LJS is on board in it.  

We are going to hear more and more of them.  And then there will be BTS but perhaps from BTS, we can hopefully see something that may not be there, not the same as our JJ BTS (we won't know till we get there).  LJS, SUzy and HJ are actors - it's their job - they have to do their best to bring their characters to life.  We will see new ships.  Like @frozentundra said, we JJ shippers are respectful and matured bunch, so we will not do what we should not do.

Let us enjoy the moment, the flow and believe in JJ.  Give them our support and love.

There are so many hints ... just that they are very subtle.  I may be wrong later but I can't help feeling POSITIVE.  Still believe in him, in them.   Love to all, love to JJ.

and thanks @maryofbethany for the Say Yes by Loco and PUnch clip - I bookmarked this as one of my fav months ago  - love the beat and the visuals.   A lovely reminder. :wub: