[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Well I have purchased both the director's cut and the Japanese version DVD. I personally have no objection to seeing the bts being shared on social media but of course some people who have bought the DVD would consider it unfair and anyway it ultimately infringes copyright indeed. However, practically it's eventually up to MBC who seems to be taking a less strict stance on W DVD copyright. I know some people who reported the relevant IG posts and PMed MBC but MBC made no response. 

Also, I came across a post on this thread yesterday expressing concerns over some certain IG videos that revealed HJ and JS's sweet interactions and worring that they may get criticised for crossing the lines etc. Well, all I want to say is no need to worry about this.

Firstly, MBC, the PD nim, HJ, JS and their respective agencies who have all been in this industry for years have definitely already thought this through before we fans notice such a 'potentially negative outcome'. HJ and JS are professional actor/actress who understand the Korean entertainment industry very well. If they ever worry about being criticised for crossing the lines etc, they would not even have behaved like that.

Secondly, although they (especially JS) have gained large popularity worldwide, they still focus primarily on the Korean market especially when it comes to public opinions. As far as I'm concerned, there hasn't been any significant discussion about W DVD bts among Korean fans , nor has any Korean media wrote about this. In all fairness, what's being discussed among international fans really makes little impact on them. So honestly, no need to worry about this. Just enjoy these lovey-dovey moments between Jongjoo and hope for the best. :) 

• Like 23

It still astounds me that there is so little reaction in Korea to them. (At least, from what I can tell?) Well, maybe that's a good thing...they can carry on with their whatever-they-want-to-call-it-that-is-definitely-NOT-platonic and not be disturbed.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

It still astounds me that there is so little reaction in Korea to them. (At least, from what I can tell?) Well, maybe that's a good thing...they can carry on with their whatever-they-want-to-call-it-that-is-definitely-NOT-platonic and not be disturbed.

@primrose210  Thanks for the comforting words.  

It is indeed a good thing @frozentundra  Positive vibes for our OTP.  And there will be more!

21 minutes ago, apoo said:

@primrose210 @frozentundra @kembie But I don't understand why nobody cares? Is there something else to it?

No negative news is good news or perhaps, there are hints of acceptance meaning good indicators?
Why speculate?  As long our OTP has a bit of leeway to do and enjoy their moments ... of course, we  shippers are longing for the good news.  Time will tell.  Have faith!  

Yeah, I have the same question, they were so OBVIOUS that could easily catch the public attention, but it seems to be quiet in Korea, whereas international fans are running wild. Or may be because the entertainment industry in Korea is too big, there are many famous actors, actresses, singers, boybands, girl bands, etc for fans to follow so they dont have time for concerning our couple? What ever it is at least thats good for now, our OTP can enjoy their litte privacy without being disturbed.

• Like 11

Ooh, it sounds like maybe Jade Lover is going to be broadcast in China. Maybe someday it will come out in Korea, too? We could have a very JS-full year this year... (Also, he looks sooooo young in this. Definitely, W was a turning point.)

The difference between JS/HJ at the beginning and the end of W is almost like completely different people. Thanks for the visual, @shishi101.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, isadoodles said:

And I think I forgot to breathe... :wub:

You have no idea how many times I had "raped" the play button I was like OMG how can you smile so brightly while naturally reaching to her cheek GOSH I CANNOT :wub: my heart :heart:

• Like 7