[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Morning all just want to share this KISS means. Cant help posting it here just feel free to tell me if its not allowed im going to delete it.

For me it explain what JS felt for HJ...:D

A kiss on the lip means he's longing for you. A kiss on the head means he adores you.     A kiss on the shoulder means he cares for you.

The shoulder kiss. It's a very romantic kiss. It doesn't necessarily means your guy wants more intimacy right now, but it does mean he is deeply in love with you and cares about your feelings. He thinks you're perfect.:heart:

• Like 11

Good Morning:D. Thank you for the translation @Frozen-tundra  @Adeleyam. The hand look alike w Hyo Joo but the signature is not. 

Your welcome shishi101. This is my favourite song for our jong joo cp and I hope JONG SUK will sing it for HJ at his Fm???:lol: am i too greedy??? Sorry I dont know how to paste the youtube media here!

Cr: https://youtu.be/2sqPlDjq5GE

• Like 2

i saw an article on Naver about Jung Woo Sung upcoming movie directed by Kwak Kyung Taek, but his company denied and said it is just one of his considerable projects. They also said he is filming Steel Rain and is going to film In Rang afterward. It means Jung Woo Sung already confirmed, how about our Hyojoo. Hope she will confirm soon :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3

Guys!! After viewing rcnwann ig..im more than convinced Jongjoo couple is real!!:wub: very obvious they got too carried away during the prison kiss..esp after they stop kissing to smile at each other n continue kissing...thanks to ig owner for sharing...reminder not to tag or repost.....! :D

• Like 8

Looking at all the teasers floating around (pictures, instagram, YouTube) about the amazing interaction between HHJ and LJS, I'm actually a little worried for them, that if they don't make some kind of announcement in the near future (denial or confirmation or 'none of your business', doesn't matter which), people may start slandering them as being too touchy, unprofessional, not knowing how to draw the line etc. That's the last thing I'd like to happen to these two lovely people . . .  :-(

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, xiaolongnu71 said:

Looking at all the teasers floating around (pictures, instagram, YouTube) about the amazing interaction between HHJ and LJS, I'm actually a little worried for them, that if they don't make some kind of announcement in the near future (denial or confirmation or 'none of your business', doesn't matter which), people may start slandering them as being too touchy, unprofessional, not knowing how to draw the line etc. That's the last thing I'd like to happen to these two lovely people . . .  :-(

I hope such a thing doesn't happen . Obviously they know what the dvd contains so I think they are ready to open up about whatever they have between them or else they would not have agreed to release the dvd with personal interactions. So let's see , hope they open up on their own in their own time. 

But I think the clips posted on insta should be freed of hashtags or it'll become viral.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, apoo said:

I hope such a thing doesn't happen . Obviously they know what the dvd contains so I think they are ready to open up about whatever they have between them or else they would not have agreed to release the dvd with personal interactions. So let's see , hope they open up on their own in their own time. 

But I think the clips posted on insta should be freed of hashtags or it'll become viral.

I agree with this, i even saw a post where someone put his own mark on the video, even it was obviously, it was the video that our chingu posted in the pm. 

@yy95 yes chingu though I'm greedy to see the clips , I fear they'll be posted all over insta. But our friends have understood the risks and have taken appropriate measures so that we can enjoy and they won't go viral at the same time. Hope everyone is aware while reposting about the precautions to be taken . We can only hope chingu