[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Just my two cents.

W is a great drama, and the primary reason lies in its innovative nature. It is one of the few (if only) metafictional K-dramas around. The fact that it takes into new heights the quote 'falling in love with a fictional character' is also part of its charm. It wouldn't be as great, however, as if it weren't played by LJS and HHJ. The reason that elevates W into greatness isn't the plot, but the acting. I liked the points made by the previous posters: it would have been a good drama if LJS was able to rein in his acting with his rationality (as he was playing a very rational Kang Chul). But because of they dynamism of the relationship of the two actors behind the characters, they've transformed the drama into something even better: LJS did his best, but all those little hints inspire positive emotions in us: there's something beyond their acting. It's not even just chemistry: they are really attuned to each other as people. Would HHJ sigh in happiness after a kiss (even if it wasn't being filmed) if she didn't feel the emotional rush? Their body language speaks volumes. LJS doesn't have a stare like that even with PSH or LBY. They were friendly, respectful looks, but there's something sensual about his stare toward HHJ. HHJ, on the other hand, is sometimes even more obvious. Her ad libbed scenes in episode 12 or 13 seemed authentic. They didn't seem to be from an actress: they seemed to be from a girl in love. 

So I'm rooting for them. I've never shipped before, but W was a great drama because of their transcendent chemistry. 

• Like 10

Before I try and get the little amount of sleep I will get before tonight, I wanted to plead with all of you that will read this....

Remember when HJ said during the 'W' press conference about any comparisons with Suzy and her acting, I really believe that as fans we should understand that being in lime light its extremely difficult and rewarding at times. So we should try our best to open our minds to JS's new drama with Suzy which has been officially confirmed and refrain from any comparisons between both actresses and further on screen pairings. I know everyone has an opinion and whether you are for the pairing or not, lets still be cognizant of HJ and her feelings. Being that HJ is a beautiful woman inside and out I am sure that she herself is supportive of the paring and I am confident she would rather no attention be on herself and any negativity towards Suzy because of the acting or our desire for them to be paired up again. 

I trust that everyone here, is maintaining that level of respect and thankfully I have not seen anything and will not see anything. I myself have been around the times where fans can get quite judgemental before the filming starts. I believe that everyone's opinions have a proper place and I equally believe that we shouldn't attach HJ's name into any sort of discussion on acting comparisons or chemistry comparisons and physical comparisons. Being that she is private I hope that in future we as a fandom will strive to set an example for proper behaviour which is respect to each and everyone that they may be paired with. Lets remove the costant pressure that fans can put on the actresses and be supportive and focus on that.

Let's leave the discussion about JS and Suzy's drama in that respective thread and lets focus on our couple, which is far more important and relevant to this thread.

Thank you. 

P.S. Kuddos to the members of this thread, you are incredibly understanding, accepting and more so respectful. It is truly a joy conversing and sharing info with all of you.

See you all in what 3 hours..... lol

• Like 19

@wildaffairs : yup, actually some of us maybe already stand by with our phone now hahaha.. because we think since both LJS and HHJ are the official representative of Burberry, so both of them must be attending the event hahaha... and giyounghan already stand by waiting for our lady one hour ago... this thread will becoming active again tonight, yeahhhh...

hopefully we will see both of them in one frame again.. actually I don't care about MAMA again because the chance is more greater to get them in one frame at the Burberry rather than MAMA hahaha.. (but if JS really can attending MAMA, I will no turn it down too hahaha greedy me ^^)..

• Like 8

Hi there JongJoo shippers!! Nice to be back here again... Just like the rest of you, having problems logging in to soompi so even if I read your postings, I cannot "like" them....

So excited for this Burberry event!! :wub::wub: Hope they arrive almost at the same time for the event so we could see them in one frame...

I am worrying though who would "catch" her attention the most?? From the Burberry guest list, I saw that 2 past co-stars are also invited for the event..

Spoiler

Jung Woo Sung sunbaenin and Park Seo Joon...  

Spoiler

My shipper heart can't decide which of her past co-stars the best for HJ.... sorry

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, madzgo said:

@ibru

Regarding the autographed "backhug" picture, I think its so obvious that its a fake HJ signature because hers has a distinctive clover-like design...

But the JS signature is "almost" similar ..... just my opinion....

Actually I saw some Chinese fans will took one of HJ signature and superimposed on some pics e.g. The million like hug pic, DAZED pictures and print them out as skin on hand phone to make as if HJ have signed on it ..this also applies for JS..

Can't wait for the Burberry event to begin! :D will stand by my phone to wait for ins updates from people at the event :)

• Like 1

@May Low  It would be so lovely to get an authentic signature from both of them...... but I'm not entirely sure if I would or could approach them personally..... At least for HJ, vying for her attention and signature would be much easier but definitely getting within 1-meter distance to JS would definitely be a problem unless you would be "fortunate" enough to be "picked" from the fan meetings that he's been doing for the past months...

Thanks to Burberry for hosting the event and choosing JS and HJ as Korea brand representatives :blush:

• Like 5

Already on standby Mode here! Glad, I'm living in ASIA timezone area. You can do it dear @lovely_skham please have a cup of coffee to help you stay awake! LOL~

Dear all, I believe in you.. Please kindly share any info you get about the Burberry event tonight. Haha..

And about this morning post from JS. Yess, please count me in

@smittenbyjj and @Qallee.. I do have the same thought. The photo was taken by HHJ.

Waaaaa.. It's 19.30 KST already! :confounded:

• Like 8