[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

As a matter of fact, not only did the banner made by withJS borrow the concept and design of Beauty Inside poster, but also the words written on the banner (to be precise, on the picture of JS) are copied from the movie poster as well. It reads 'I love you no matter how you look today' (a line from Beauty Inside). 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

As a matter of fact, not only did the banner made by withJS borrow the concept and design of Beauty Inside poster, but also the words written on the banner (to be precise, on JS's picture) are copied from the movie poster as well. It reads 'I love you no matter how you look today' (a line from Beauty Inside). 

Wow, really?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

Yes what are written on the pictures of HJ and JS both read '사랑해오늘의당신이어떤모습이든' (I love you no matter how you look today) 

Wow for long time I never react on any posting, just a silent reader, this excite me a lot.

Thanks Chingu for a very detailed observation . . . it takes away my Monday Blues

I love them, HAN HYO JOO and LEE JONG SUK, NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK TODAY :blush:

• Like 8

I already voted for W and I convinced my little sister (who saw W with me and who loved it) to make an account and vote as well.

Please, who does not vote, do it, Vote for W, we can not let them eliminate us.

Thanks for the news.

• Like 5

Guys I think the dialogue written on the poster is from the ending scene . If I'm right then I remember hj saying in her recent fm that the ending scene dialogues were written by her and that it was her favourite scene  :wub: . Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm too excited right now :D 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

Yes what are written on the pictures of HJ and JS both read '사랑해오늘당신이어떤모습이든' (I love you no matter how you look today) 

@primrose210 AS IN REALLY?!!?! ISN'T THAT AMAZING?!! Thank you very much for making my heart so happy! :heart: now I think the people behind that poster meant to lowkey tease our Jong Suk hahahaha of all the movies with unique posters out there, why would they choose to borrow The Beauty Inside's idea knowing that HHJ was the female lead?!!?!

• Like 10

Hey guys I'm so excited I can't stop posting( okay apoo calm down don't expect too much ) . Now I just went back and saw hj fm poster , can anyone tell me whether it has the same beauty inside quote ?? @primrose210chingu could you please tell whether the quote on the left side at the bottom is the same as the one on js poster??

Also I know we shouldn't over expect but in js poster even he is wearing a WHITE dress :D 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, apoo said:

Hey guys I'm so excited I can't stop posting( okay apoo calm down don't expect too much ) . Now I just went back and saw hj fm poster , can anyone tell me whether it has the same beauty inside quote ?? @primrose210chingu could you please tell whether the quote on the left side at the bottom is the same as the one on js poster??

No it's not. These words have nothing to do with beauty inside. It says Shinhan Card (a company probably sponsor) Pan Square Live Hall (where HJ held her FM) 

• Like 3

Hey guys just found this post . Apparently hj went to watch Dunkirk on 24th July.  She went for the night show . Happy to see that she is enjoying her break time. Also my shipper heart wants to know if she was alone /with someone :grimace:.

• Like 6

Beauty Inside soundtrack from Citizen - True Romance... feels good and happy while listening this music and read here! Dunno what to say, lost of word! Trully happy since last night, knowing that picture! From several days many coincindence happened from them... always match each other! :wub::wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, primrose210 said:

Yes what are written on the pictures of HJ and JS both read '사랑해오늘당신이어떤모습이든' (I love you no matter how you look today) 

When I first saw HJ and JS photo, I kept staring if the hangul are the same and now someone has mentioned it, oh the happiness! coincidence or not, I sincerely believe the fates are looking greatly upon our OTP. :wub:

I really do hope HJ attends VIP screening! :) 

• Like 9

Jong suk with Hyo joo favourite pose hehe.. 

@Primrose210 thank you for the info,  I'm dying of happiness because the Hangul is exactly the same haha

wondering JS fan's Club know something about jongjoo or they purposely want to tease him by using the same idea and sentence like beauty inside.. But it's Daebakk and I think JS must be aware the poster very similar with beauty inside ! 

• Like 11

WithJS did the tarp poster that way on purpose.  Whoa.    :wub:

WYWS after party was scheduled before it airs.  This is kinda fast.    i remember that dots was also preproduced but the after party came after the episodes were completely aired?  My memory fails me.    My comparison is only because I am again reminded of MS.  How long can this be postponed---for as long as his studies are ongoing and before he hits 30?  Then why is the afterparty so early?  Am so sorry, I cannot help but notice. 

Is the press of VIP also scheduled for July originally, when it will be aired closer to the end of Aug?   Just asking as well, not familiar with what the scheds of this movie promo are like.

Thank youso much  for all the pics JJS, specially of the tarp.  it warms my shipper heart!  

• Like 5