[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

(브이아이피) V.I.P Production Report/Press Conference 31st July 2017
IMG_20170710_121600.jpg
- Time: 11 am
- Attendance: Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Park Hee Soon, Lee Jong Suk, Director Park Hoon Jung
 - Opening: scheduled for August

Source: cinemaplus

• Like 6

1 hour ago, shishi101 said:

I wonder does he hold Hyojoos hand or Hyojoos hand under his hands?

His hand looks like it's on top of hers.

If the press conference for VIP is the 31st, is that the day of the premiere? Or are they usually separate days?

Some of the so-called couples listed in that article are impossible (um...LMH has Suzy and Jun Ji Hyun is married with at least one kid? So I'm not exactly sure how people can manage to ship them). But hey, it's always nice to see my favorite couple who I believe to be real on such lists.

@shishi101 I love that top (b/w) picture in your post.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shishi101 said:

can someone help to zoom/capture Jongsuks hand image? I wonder does he hold Hyojoos hand or Hyojoos hand under his hands? I'm so curious.... and thx in advance :) 

Yes he did. we have discussed this fact in september 2016:D

Just go to the page ...85,100 and read all comments!

320ced035aafa40f58e8dc4ba364034f79f01972

Credit to the owner

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

His hand looks like it's on top of hers.

If the press conference for VIP is the 31st, is that the day of the premiere? Or are they usually separate days?

I have made Google translation of this article:

[Preview / Production Report/ Schedule]
Film Preview and Production Report Schedule: 2017.07.31-2017.08.06
It is scheduled 2017.07.31 film preview, production report, meeting. 
We will inform you of the schedule of production briefing, showcase, press preview, media preview, media distribution preview, V.I.P preview, concert preview, etc. in order of date and time. 
General stage greetings, GV (Guest Visit), Special GV, Cinema talk, etc. will be shown at the separate stage / GV corner. Schedule data will continue to be revised and supplemented as new news arrives.
Monday, July 31 
- 1. Production Report of <V.I.P.>
- Place: CGV Apgujeong
- Start: 11 am
- Attendance: Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Park Hee Soon, Lee Jong Suk, Director Park Hoon Jung.

- Opening: scheduled for August 
<Cinema Plus - Preview / Production Report Schedule>
https://m.blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/221053040218

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, ibru said:

What it is it?

What does it mean W CP INTERVIEW?

Can somebody translate?:unsure:

It's the couple interview off of the DVD. We have a translation of it on page 584.

Thanks for the VIP info--sounds like they have stuff planned to promote for it all week.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, apoo said:

I don't feel like they are  acting how many ever times I watch this scene. their eyes and expressions scream that there is a very deep bond between them (love?) . It feels like a real married couple who have been through a lot . Same as kc and yj but I see more of js hj here ❤️ 

Totally agree. This ending scene has always looked very real to me. One of the takes off of the dvd looks even more real to me, with no trace of KC.YJ at all (IMO). But all of them, really, look like two people with a very strong bond.

19 hours ago, kembie said:

Love the the 4th vid - the BTS where you see JS INCHING SLOWLY towards HJ, with solemn face and eyes fixing on .. well... wherever you guys want to think .. I know what I want to think .. :wink:) .  The way she smiled was priceless!  He did not stop going forward and she backed off - wish we have the continuing scene after that ...

Yes, totally agree. That one and the selca on the green couch ones...

• Like 4

@ibru thx Chingu, but I'm talking about before their interlocked fingers :)     

~~~~~VOTING~~~~~VOTING~~~~~VOTING~~~~~

come on Chingus we need to keep voting! we left behind!!! PLS participate and vote for "W" 

PLS VOTEhttp://poll.fm/5ttb9 

~~~~~PETITION~~~~~PETITION~~~~~PETITION~~~~~

Petition for MBC "W Two Worlds" Season 2 

PLS SIGN:  https://www.change.org/p/petition-for-mbc-w-two-worlds-season-2

~~~Never ending kiss~~~

Cre. Owner

• Like 5

JongJoo shippers, just dropping by to say that all of you have done an amazing job at writing the essay and picking those 5 beautiful moments from W. It must have been an incredibly difficult job since W has so many great moments but because of you guys,it is so well done. Even if I had not been completely biased to W(since I feel its groundbreaking in terms of plot, etc), and our sweet couple, even if I had been a complete stranger I still would have voted because that writing and the GIFs is just so convincing:blush:

Thank you for the wonderful support. Keep voting guys!  

But what's most important is leave a comment saying 'YOU VOTED FOR W' on your SOOMPI NAME on that voting page below.This is what the MOD said:

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

If you have twitter, insta or other SNS, spread the word!! Let's make W win, it would be a great way to show our support to Jongjoo:heart:

• Like 5

@frozentundra nope, usually separate days :)

*Korean film usual schedule leading up to every movie release:  Press conference, Screening with press and film critics (Press/Media Premiere), Red carpet Event/ Movie showcase, VIP Premiere, and then the official release of the movie.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, clyne said:

@frozentundra nope, usually separate days :)

*Korean film usual schedule leading up to every movie release:  Press conference, Screening with press and film critics (Press/Media Premiere), Red carpet Event/ Movie showcase, VIP Premiere, and then the official release of the movie.

So, how many days probably till the movie officialy release? Maybe its 2 weeks? 

• Like 2

http://m.screendaily.com/5120039.article

According to the article, the shooting of Jin-Roh will start on August. I hope Hyo Joo will still have time to attend VIP premiere! *fingers crossed*  also, it seems like Min-ho of Shinee will be a part of the movie. I wonder what Min-Ho would feel to act alongside his Sweet Morning Angel... :lol::heart:

• Like 10

Yes, PLEASE, give our girl the day off on the day of the premiere.

I wouldn't have called Jin Roh a sci fi from its original description, but maybe it's because it's an alternate version of how the world could be? (Ie reunification). Min-Ho might be starstruck to be in the same film as her, but it doesn't sound like she will exactly be a sweet morning angel in it... (ie she'll be a terrorist). But this is the action kind of movie she was looking for, I presume.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@clyne Thank you! So either the last day listed on that schedule is the premiere, or the day it opens for everybody.

2017.07.31-2017.08.06  ← Do you mean this dates??

The blogger usually post weekly updates of other movies that have schedule in that week not just V.I.P.

For example, from 2017.07.31-2017.08.06 ( V.I.P Press conf - 31st July).  Press/ media premiere most likely 1/ 2 weeks after that. Warnerbros prob targetting to release V.I.P at the end of Aug.

• Like 4