[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thanks for your sense of reason, @chelsita. Yes, if the age thing was such an issue, you're right, she would have put a stop to it, right? And she definitely, definitely did not. And of course ultimately they decide what they want to do. I guess I just want them to do what makes them happiest, whatever that is, and not give up something they really want because of some lesser impediment.

Happy 12 year anniversary since debut, Hyo Joo! (I think that is today, from what I saw on IG. I know it's already yesterday for some of you...)

And finally, this edit I found on IG, because I like it:

• Like 8

I love reading your comments, but I'm a bit confused right now, maybe I misunderstood, but ... is it my imagination or are some of you implying that our beautiful couple could have ended their relationship? Because of an announcement that was made on September of last year?

I apologize if I misunderstood it, but could you please tell me why you think they might have separated?

Edited by LadyTime
  • Like 2

I think that post of JS's was just him expressing his sadness as the drama came to an end--something he had experienced in the past, but something that didn't necessarily get easier, even if he had gone through it before. I remember he was pretty sad after Pinocchio ended, too. I didn't interpret it as meaning an end to a relationship.

And I hope I did not give the impression that I think they are done--because I do believe they are still together. Even though we haven't heard anything from them about it, think about how happy they looked during filming, and think about how they have looked since then. If there was a drastic change, some of that light would dim a bit, don't you think? But in all of his fan appearances since, JS has looked incredibly self-confident, content, and just happy. (His pictures during filming of the current drama look a little solemn and tired, but during fan meets or even the recent Gong Cha get-together, he has had a kind of happiness and calmness inside that I don't remember from before.) And every event HJ has been at lately where someone has asked her about him, she's looked like a schoolgirl with a crush. If they had ended it, would they still look like that? I don't think so.

But of course, unless/until they say something, we on the outside don't know exactly how things are between them. And so we hope that they keep going with this thing, and don't give up because of [insert any kind of small obstacle here].

• Like 7

@frozentundra @chelsita  yup agree 100% :) if J serious with his relationship and loves H a lot (they're soulmate lol) he should mark his territory with announce their relationship to public before his military service! remind u that H has so many admirer :) so he need to let them know Hyojoo is his woman and they should stay away  from her becoz she's taken/attached! heheheh

Cr. Owner

• Like 8

@frozentundra @TaenyTand @chelsita I really LOVE how you guys beautifully explained and interpreted our JJ's relationship amidst their challenges.  So very true and touching and yet apprehensive.     And us here so wanting to believe that they are 110% in and yet, we know we have to respect their decision, whatever it may be, in view of their absence of sound / contact.  

I am now waiting for 17th June for HHJ's FM, with a glint of hope, to hear that she will reveal something, that would bring some light to their relationship.  Today is 4 June. I can wait.  I am sure they are waiting too - for the right moment.   Love knows no boundaries.  May they have the strength to overcome all the odds.   Peace!

Oh by the way @frozentundra  Thanks much for sharing the Gong Cha Post.    Good adv for Gong Cha!   It was done so tastefully.  Like it much.
Credit to the owner for his / her creativity and talent.  The person knows that JS is the current brand model.  :blush: We hope JS / Gong Cha sees it.  One of the ways of indirect messaging to the couple.

Keep the thread warm and keep it coming, guys!  TQ

Guys does anyone know who this zongbaik is . He is the director of beauty inside?? Is he close to hj? Is he married? He seems to be posting lots of hj's pics and his insta picture has the same yellow ribbon which hj was wearing and his insta name is zongbaik with 617 written under it ( hj's fm date) . Hj's close friend Emma  has posted comments on his recent insta post. I don't understand is he very close to hj??

Emma commented on this post. Didn't check other posts.

On 6/3/2017 at 11:42 PM, TaenyT said:

The very special thing about this couple is their interactions behind the scenes. Many other couples, even the ones I ship (just look at my profile pic), their closeness is for a scene, not spontaneous and personal. They are just acting or rehearsing for the scene which requires them to be loving. HHJ & LJS, there are just too many times where I look at their bts and I am like, wait.. the cameras aren't even rolling, staffs are all over the place, this can't have been a rehearsal. Those lovely dovely actions are they even required to do that in a scene? Sitting on her lap, teasing her, kissing her shoulders, pinching her cheeks pretty sure these are not in the script. Also pretty sure there is more that I hadn't seen. Its hard to judge the MBC awards ceremony because he hasn't really walked the red carpet or had a photo taking session with any of his costars. One take out from there is their relationship is very tight with a hint of affection. But that hint of affection is subjective, since we are shippers we always tend to drift in that direction. 

Also if anyone has not seen this newest video here you go! Pls like and subscribe to show your support to our fellow shipper. Most of the things I talked about above are seen in this video.

Hehe thanks for posting my video here :D Keep the faith on uri jongjoo <3 

• Like 12