[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

ashgfafghfa it fells wierd too ,, horses in my chest racing like no tomorrow.. this two should date now and get married soon ,seriously. they are the sweetest the loveliest couple i have ever seen.. im going crazy now because of them aaaaashhhhhh... 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, lvqueen said:

My first post, i love this thread, you are so amazing ! Jongjoo couple is life ♥

I Love the kiss BTS, seriously for me there is no doubt that they are not dating, i mean look at them, their smile, their stare, everything about them is LOVE !

The last kiss in the drama is so sweet but in REAL (in the BTS) the kiss is fuc*** so HOT OMG ! *-*

Not to mention the tongue action! They are kissing for real... Not acting that's why HHJ said: " It feels weird there is a tingling feeling."

Nobody let a man wipes her tears if they are not so intimate .... It's not something a friend would do. LJS is totally whipped LOL

• Like 23

That was the best BTS to end this drama! I couldn't have asked for a better ending for "W" and the BTS made it 100x better!!! So much feels and lovey dovey-ness from our OTP, I have no words right now.  I love this OTP...the best one yet and I truly hope they continue whatever it is they may have outside of "W" in the REAL world!  And seriously, as a woman, I even have the hots for HHJ---how can LJS resist? She is just .....everything.....

• Like 20

9 hours ago, onlyblue7 said:

LJS stands up, looking like he has accomplished something big, exclaims: Ah-ha...

(sorry to cut ur post,thanks anyway for the translation)^_^

hahah..:Pcouldn't agree no more..like a naughty boy who just accomplish his mission..he stood,bend his head bit while said AH-HA,then walks while clean up his teeth like ready to next act. lol.:w00t:

9 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

We're more excited about this couple more than the episode itself AHA. Seriously too many good things happened in one night I'm still recovering.

I'm going to sleep now. Dream of Jongjoo. Wake up and check on Jongjoo/W news again :ph34r: 

Here to all my lovely JongJoo shippers :heart:

aiguuu..that's the reason i called they are quite cruel.(production team) :Pcan they at least released all these sweet things tomorrow morning.we get busier right after W end..while trying to accept the fact we just had final episode..boom~! we move forward with all those BTS that they dropped. :D

THANKS FOR THAT GIF! LOVE IT :wub:

Going to sleep too.. was supposed to do so 2 hours ago..:cry: but somehow i got summoned/camping at here..lol :blush:

annyeong guys. ^_^cant wait to have this thread as 'breakfast' :) u guys rockkkkkzzzz ahaha

can we have this BTS too dear MBC????;)

• Like 16

Annyeong Chingu!

Sunset is 일몰

and sunrise is 일출

fun fact: HHJ guested in 1n2d she once mistook sunset for sunrise calling it 일출 instead of 일몰. So I wouldnt be surprised if she calls sunset 해 떨어 :) makes her own language 

• Like 13

Hello everyone

thanks For translation Videos and Updating about this Lovely couple...

after watching last ep and also BTS , I feel Sad :tears:

when she cried I cried too :bawling:

and just look at jongsuk :blush:

it seems they are really close to each other ... when she cried and he Tried To keep back Hyojoo's  tears and said Don't Cry !

oh... what should I do with my poor heart :tears:

this summer was really hard time for me but jongjoo made it Sweet ... I think in past 2 months I lived because of them...

but after releasing all of pics and BTS , then what should I do !?

it means we can't see them together again?

we should wait until MBC Drama Awards 2016 ?

or maybe in BIFF ? hyo joo will attend , what about jong suk? 

or maybe Sooner with hearing Dating News (this one is the best :phew:)

however , they date together or not , I'll support them Forever ... My OTP ... My Jongjoo

I want to say Thanks To PD-nim ... PD-nim Thank you For choosing jongsuk and hyojoo as lead roles and thanks for making happy moments for us with this fantastic couple.

Writer-nim thank you for this Fresh Story and also Happy ending ...

thanks W Production team and all of actors and actresses...

and special thanks To our Honey Couple : Lee Jong suk and Han Hyo joo

Dear jongjoo shipper Friends please continue talking about this couple and support them !

Love

:heart:

CsUnym6UAAI1C80.jpg

• Like 24

I love this thread! Thank you everyone for all the updates and contribution. My first time posting in here. They're so cute together and the last BTS was so sweet. From my point of view I don't think they're dating (at least not yet) but one thing I'm sure is that they're very fond of each other. Hopefully they will be able to advance their relationship now that the show is over and no more spot light is on them. Regardless, I wish our honey couple the best and would love to see them again together in the future. 

• Like 10

Gomawo chingudeul.....

All of you make my morning bright with the posts....

Actually I still cannot watch the final Eps :bawling:

but I will watch it around noon I guess....(hopefully :()

And I really happy for our couple to get happy ending and their sweet kiss...:wub::wub: so adorable and breath taking...

• Like 6

6 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

Is it not odd that neither has posted a "Thank you/Goodbye message" to each other on their SNS the day of the last broadcasting whether that be wiebo or IG [Yes I know that they did a video message via MBC but thats actually mandatory and they said goodbye to their characters not eachother] This is what I was waiting to see him do. Truth be told I don't think he can really say Goodbye to HHJ on his IG. I know its the start of Chuseok holidays but I doubt they aren't watching the show and are unable to post a goodbye and Thank you.

@lovely_skham I have the same thought with you, actually yesterday I've been waiting for LJS post something at his IG, I've been waiting until this morning actually he will post their photo for the last, but there's nothing..But heeyyyy it's the last episode, and he only post 3 photo of him with HHJ (which 1 photo is the rooftoop photo not a selca)... Maybe he's so busy with his schedule or chuseok holiday or maybe he choose to say nothing and waiting for netizen reaction.. But It's so sad from what i read in the W main forum that the rating it's not very good. Hopefully we can have more bts at saturday's special episode.. have a nice day everyone. :):)

(for the background music ost, I think my favourite is track number 25 "when I fell I'm into You"

• Like 5

I feel relieved, sad, happy, dont know what is this feeling called. It should be happy when watched the drama get happy ending. Yes Im happy for happy ending story but my heart also cry at that moments. Feels weird to have this feeling for 'only' a K-drama. Never had this feeling like this before. Maybe I get immersed too deep for this drama especially for my Jongjoo. Watched their moment on the last bts ending scenes makes my heart doesnt feel easy at all...just hard to say goodbye for their existing this recently month of this drama. They just too good to be true as a couple on screen drama...they should be make it for real off screen drama.

Watched HJ crying and felt so touched to say goodbye for her roles as OYJ makes me feel her feeling too. This is so sad and touched bts instead glad to see their closeness each other. I think JS hide his touched feeling at that moments, he didnt want to show it blatantly to HJ that their last scene had an effect for him too, but i could see he trully touched at that moments. Look at his eyes while he starred to HJ, look at his way to embrace her so much. Seriously... that just beautiful moment i ever  watched for any bts...it took deep breath to watch that bts.

Only wish that their closeness and their sweet moments will continue on their life after this drama end. Hope to hear a good news for their relationship. Hope this sail won't sunken...just sail...sail...sail Jongjoo.

• Like 23

35 minutes ago, starfield said:

Okay, I am blaming this on the final BTS, but I can't stop having this image of Jong-suk and Hyo-joo now at their respective parents' house for the chuseok festival, reporting to their family that they are in a relationship and asking for their blessing. If I am proven wrong/just hallucinating then I will go back to the doghouse... I mean my 53:47 odds hahahaha.

But after last night more and more longtime HHJ fans who were previously unconvinced of the ship have come out and said they totally believe in JongJoo now, not because of LJS who they know little about, but because of all the never-before behaviors from Hyo-joo. And these are fans who have watched every single drama, movie, BTS, interview that she was in since debut. Well if we are wrong at least I can praise Hyo-joo for her Oscar winning level of performance in the BTS??? Hahahaha!!!

I love HHJ but haven't ever really followed her interactions off screen since I never saw much chemistry with her other co stars;   my curious mind is wondering if she reacts this way to the co stars or if she gets emotional during wrap up or last day of shooting like she did here? I thought it was so endearing reading the translations that she seemed sad it was JS last day of shooting and then the fact that she was crying; I never saw anyone do that...even though I ship Song Song couple, I don't recall that either. So I'm curious if this is a habit of HHJ or just something out of the ordinary just because W and LJS were so special to her? Because the BTS we have seen lately shows such a spirited , hyper, fun girl.....I just loved seeing this side of her, too. It makes her so much more endearing to me.......and I'm sure to LJS, too! 

• Like 15