[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Have you seen Js cuts in Romance Supplement drama  released by aman project ?  They are too good and increasing our excitement. :wub: especially the last one with spects.  I loved it alot  reminds me of Hj's Golden slumber look.  Wt do u think ?  :)

• Like 8

This is based off a Naver article that appeared yesterday: 

Various cast members (and at least one agency) posted a photo of them (the cast) together in Budapest yesterday, and HJ was included. However, they keep pulling them down. Still waiting on some word for her agency what her exact connection is with this project. But for now we'll go with the official Naver article. :)

And of course, let's not forget that Jongsuk has his new drama coming out on the 26th of this month (Romance is a Bonus Book):

20190103000900321_1546473951_1.jpg?15464

Fighting to both of them!

• Like 9

omar-metwally-emilia-schule-hyo-joo-han-

Official announcement--Hyo Joo is to play a sleeper agent in the new USA Network series called Treadstone. She'll be a wife and mother in North Korea who doesn't realize she is one of these agents at first. See full article here: https://deadline.com/2019/01/bourne-drama-series-treadstone-cast-omar-metwally-tracy-ifeachor-1202534766/#comment-list-wrapper

I suppose this is the reason for her trip to Los Angeles last May (she said that she was there for industry meetings along with her agency, but of course at that point I guess she couldn't elaborate). Everywhere I have seen posts about this online, the comments are always stuffed with fans cheering for her. Lol. She may be as-yet largely unknown in the US at this point, but she is coming with *quite* a fan base... :) 

Also, most of the English articles I've seen mention her role in and awards for W. :)

• Like 7

50035340_348697935721466_6553175071533194270_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

I’m watching the Korean series W and I loooove it!!

As you know I draw a lot, so this Kdrama with the context of a web toon made me very happy!

I like all the aspects of this drama: -the story -the actors -the visual effects that recall the idea of drawings even in the real world.

It’s a very cool kdrama and I recommend it if you haven’t already seen it !

After watching these series, I decided to do a quick drawing 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs0xrgzFTpj/

• Like 7

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

On 1/21/2019 at 6:58 AM, Lmangla said:

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

@frozentundra @bandi rekha @kembie @Vera Vera @eilaron96 @hyohan43 @hazeljrr_c922 

What do you think? Are we going to take part in this event?

I'm ready! :D

We need to give answer till 25th of Jan!????

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bandi rekha said:

Joining with you dear  @ibru  . Jongjoo is an iconic pair how can we miss such opportunity...:wub:  let's wait for all our friends responses too.. :)

@bandi rekha we need a team as minimum 4 pax: we need a good writer in English (native language) like @frozentundra (I know well she can :D). If someone else will take responsibility about ideas - something like creative director, it would be great! I will help with everything! 

W-TEAM!!!!! pls, give any response!

@frozentundra  @Riman Rakshit @polar15 @maryofbethany @kembie @skittles87 @snowglobe147
@alleram95 @ibru

By the way!  Visit this page created by @wenchanteur 

tumblr_oblmnjJWdX1rcyps2o1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, ibru said:

@bandi rekha we need a team as minimum 4 pax: we need a good writer in English (native language) like @frozentundra (I know well she can :D). If someone else will take responsibility about ideas - something like creative director, it would be great! I will help with everything! 

W-TEAM!!!!! pls, give any response!

@frozentundra  @Riman Rakshit @polar15 @maryofbethany @kembie @skittles87 @snowglobe147
@alleram95 @ibru

By the way!  Visit this page created by @wenchanteur 

So, chingus!

I've got OK from @bandi rekha @aynaswift

@Vera Vera @apoo @kembie @wenchanteur have reacted to this info.. - is it also OK?

Let's do it and have fun! :D

I think @frozentundra will join us too! 

74db7dc68d60ae80d2c9363c4ed939b1.jpg5fafd059909011e0c3dc6cd291802f3e.jpg3e4095ea0823b37ec58138aeabfb06e9--jade-han-hyo-joo.jpg

@Lmangla I think we will make a team to take a part in this event...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@ibruSorry, it has been one of those days where once an hour, every hour, I have had to run off to this or that crisis. My work schedule is a bit heavier than it was last time around. I don't know what the details are, but I can try to help out. :) Hoping for more information.

So...once Kang Chul figured out a solution to his identity problem in the real world (maybe he got sent back with one?? Part of the becoming-a-real-boy magic?), he reinvented himself. He opened a cafe (hey, that cream spaghetti dish with bacon he was going to make for Yeon Joo? It's on the menu at 89M, just saying) and then, after having lived as a main character for years, decided to write books himself. He became a bestselling author, and now writers flock to his cafe to write their own books and hopefully catch a glimpse of Kang Chul aka Cha Eun Ho (KC's pseudonym, of course!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3