[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

when pinocchio era so many fans shipp LJS n' PSH bcs they think they have amazing chemistry, they haven't seen this yet.. like come on!! jongsuk is way more touchy with hyojoo.. the way his arms stay around her even while they're taking a break/fixing her hair/idly chatting. And he strokes her hair, reaches to hold her hands, lets her lean againts him so easily and the way he has his lips to her forehead......
Im sorry Pinocchio fans.. jo

Jongsuk and hyojoo.... ah their skhinship are no jokes, i think.
I find that LJS and PSH dont really have a lot of chemistry at all... Kkk mian.

Edited by blackpearl0388
  • Like 20

23 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I've said it before but yet this time I can with a lot more confidence say that Indeed my gut feeling is telling me that any sort of explanation that would make me think otherwise that their is indeed something going on between them is basically hitting a wall. Why? 

I searched up every interview I can find on HHJ and her co-stars and not one has she looked even remotely close to the way she looks at LJS. I have yet to find moments where she can be seen displaying skinship with others, I don't believe I found even 1 that was not forced upon.

To me..... What was it about LJS that she decided it was okay to grab his hand and start massaging asa way to make him feel better? What is it about HHJ that he thought it would be perfectly fine to flirt with her and hold her hand the way he does? Its absolutely amazing how a 1:49 sec video can reveal so much.

This is by far the most endearing action I have ever seen her do for a co-star

This moment is where I felt they passed the lines of just "platonic" action

To be honest Im surprised that they seem unfazed by this simple gesture because anyone would believe that there is more to this than just HHJ saying "why is your hands so red?" and LJS responding "because of Love" he said it jokingly but his eyes an both their smiles actually said otherwise. This moment is something that I have never seen with two co-stars and yet they did anyways like they realized that being this way with each other feels right. HHJ seems like a woman who seems to have fallen and LJS seems like a man who is entranced by HHJ. I've said it countless times they are showing me interactions that are outside the norm. I really do believe they are two peas in a pod.... that sounds completely cliche but it really does fit. Also she will be 2 years older than him when he turns 28 in September but anyways, how they both are very introverted people and yet act so extroverted around each other is something that rarely happens. LJS as a professional will always endeavour to try and initiate a friendly gesture to make chemistry building easier but I don't believe he really took it to the degree he has with HHJ. HHJ was the timid, shy, girl who would aways seem very reserved and would always make sure her answers or her reactions towards her costars are relatively appropriate but to LJS that went right out the window.

My thoughts on after filming, and a possible future for them, I believe it is very likely that they both will pursue something after filming just because of how genuine their interactions seem towards one another. I don't believe that they would have reached the level of intimacy that they have if they didn't find each other attractive and wanted to build on that. I consider them both veterans in a sense where they know what to do, how to act, what to say if they didn't want anything to occur. To me they crossed that line and when you do it will be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to end things right after. I believe at one point they must have talked about it otherwise we would be shown otherwise. 

I may have lost some of you with this rant but I truly don't mean to but sometimes in the grand scope of things, the simplest gesture can mean so much more than what you or I initially believe it to be. This is a man and a woman, LJS and HHJ not KC and OYJ. These are BTS moments where when they whisper its music to a shippers ears!

Sail on!

Totallyyy Totallyyy agree 100 percent.

I see what you re saying and totally agree.

That's what I was thinking.

I really can't pictured any other lady with LJS. LOL

Hyo joo is a total package!

• Like 13

@shirunsaadon I am happy JJY is singing W ost, to support HHJ's drama. I really like the both of them (in 1박 2일) and it seems they are still remaining in contact :D

I also hope LJS and HHJ will continue contacting each other after the filming ends :wub:

LJS mentioned HHJ (and LNY again) in Taiwan Vogue Magazine interview as his ideal type :heart:

How sweet! :lol:

Q: Finally, we have to ask Lee Jong-suk, among those female lead roles who have worked with you, is there anyone who resembles your ideal type ?

A: I like Lee Na-young very much, and also Han Hyo-Joo. This time I am very happy that we can work together in “W”.

We saw in his Instagram that he happily posted an autograph of Lee Na-young that his good friend Kim Woo-bin got for him. He has always been the same old “frank & honest” Lee Jong-suk

Cr: http://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/143872764433/lee-jongsuks-magazine-interview-2016-vogue

• Like 16

4 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

I've said it before but yet this time I can with a lot more confidence say that Indeed my gut feeling is telling me that any sort of explanation that would make me think otherwise that their is indeed something going on between them is basically hitting a wall. Why? 

I searched up every interview I can find on HHJ and her co-stars and not one has she looked even remotely close to the way she looks at LJS. I have yet to find moments where she can be seen displaying skinship with others, I don't believe I found even 1 that was not forced upon.

To me..... What was it about LJS that she decided it was okay to grab his hand and start massaging as a way to make him feel better? What is it about HHJ that he thought it would be perfectly fine to flirt with her and hold her hand the way he does? Its absolutely amazing how a 1:49 sec video can reveal so much. 

This is by far the most endearing action I have ever seen her do for a co-star

This moment is where I felt they passed the lines of just "platonic" action

To be honest Im surprised that they seem unfazed by this simple gesture because anyone would believe that there is more to this than just HHJ saying "why is your hands so red?" and LJS responding "because of Love" he said it jokingly but his eyes and both their smiles actually said otherwise. This moment is something that I have never seen with two co-stars and yet they did anyways like they realized that being this way with each other feels right. HHJ seems like a woman who seems to have fallen and LJS seems like a man who is entranced by HHJ. I've said it countless times they are showing me interactions that are outside the norm. I really do believe they are two peas in a pod.... that sounds completely cliche but it really does fit. Also she will be 2 years older than him when he turns 28 in September but anyways, how they both are very introverted people and yet act so extroverted around each other is something that rarely happens. LJS as a professional will always endeavour to try and initiate a friendly gesture to make chemistry building easier but I don't believe he really took it to the degree he has with HHJ. HHJ was the timid, shy, girl who would aways seem very reserved and would always make sure her answers or her reactions towards her costars are relatively appropriate but to LJS that went right out the window.

My thoughts on after filming, and a possible future for them, I believe it is very likely that they both will pursue something after filming just because of how genuine their interactions seem towards one another. I don't believe that they would have reached the level of intimacy that they have if they didn't find each other attractive and wanted to build on that. I consider them both veterans in a sense where they know what to do, how to act, what to say if they didn't want anything to occur. To me they crossed that line and when you do it will be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to end things right after. I believe at one point they must have talked about it otherwise we would be shown otherwise. 

I may have lost some of you with this rant but I truly don't mean to but sometimes in the grand scope of things, the simplest gesture can mean so much more than what you or I initially believe it to be. This is a man and a woman, LJS and HHJ not KC and OYJ. These are BTS moments where when they whisper its music to a shippers ears!

Sail on!

100% agree with every single thing you wrote...i was screaming(inside) when i saw the deep gaze in JS's eyes towards HHJ after he said *because of love*..if that is not the look of real love then i dont know what else..HHJ must ve been under his spells..even when she did the photo shoot with SJB her supposedly ideal type, she never this close n never initiated the 1st move..unlike with JS..arghhh..i am really dissappointed if they are not dating by now..

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

@shirunsaadon I am happy JJY is singing W ost, to support HHJ's drama. I really like the both of them (in 1박 2일) and it seems they are still remaining in contact :D

I also hope LJS and HHJ will continue contacting each other after the filming ends :wub:

LJS mentioned HHJ (and LNY again) in Taiwan Vogue Magazine interview as his ideal type :heart:

How sweet! :lol:

Cr: http://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/143872764433/lee-jongsuks-magazine-interview-2016-vogue

Sweet indeed!..if JS n HHJ are dating..JS gets to be in love with his ideal type..same like  his bff KWB who has been dating his ideal type SMA...sweet love!

• Like 4

On 09/08/2016 at 5:22 PM, wildaffairs said:

A: I like Lee Na-young very much, and also Han Hyo-Joo. This time I am very happy that we can work together in “W”.

sorry to cut ur post,dear.

wow!and WOW! :rolleyes: he added his ideal type for real?aaaah..good.nice~ :D

tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o6_400.gif

look.look.he seems cant take his eyes off her.

Spoiler

here another GIF from the same video ( someone posted the video at page 3)

tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o10_400.gif  tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o8_400.gif

tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o2_400.gif  tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o5_400.gif

tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o1_400.gif  tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o9_400.gif

tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o7_400.gif

• Like 20

Compare LJS smile and reaction in these two gifs from above: *Credit to the owner

tumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o9_400.giftumblr_ob4xwhtZhd1rcyps2o7_400.gif

Dang! I think he was surprised that HHJ put her hands on him and tug him closer to her w/ a straight face, while I think LJS is a li'l bit flustered like "What the hell just happened? But Lucky me! Liked the gesture too much, stay focused, and NOT on her!

Oh, btw, @_yellowcarina_ Yes! thank you for correcting me, my bad, ooopppsss. :) But none the less, Age is just a number! But I think the lesser the Gap the more compatible the couple will be, but it still depends on a lot of factors.

@lovely_skham I somewhat Agree with you, but I don't wanna step on anybody's toes or other parts but I just need to remind you guys that whatever we think is happening between them in Reel and Real, we must always take it with a grain of salt, just to lessen the blow if they don't work out in the end. BUT, Like everyone here, am contradicting my own advice, and while we're at it, let's spazz away and here is what I think about them--- I really really think that LJS as a man is smitten with HHJ and she on the other hand, might also have some feelings for him, -- Purely base on all the BTS of these two and all the other BTS of these two people w/ their past co-stars. I just think that their just more comfortable with each other, like they do not give a flying richard simmons what the world thinks, it's like they have a world of their own when they're having this, their "moments". It's just them.... 

Han Hyo Joo has also worked with Jae Joong in the past but she was never this comfy w/ him.. (well, understandable w/ all their fans) but still, I think you get what I mean right? *wink* Anyways, these two are too adorable for words, And I wanna beat the living daylights out of MBC for postponing W this week! Argh! We Need OUR FIX! Why don't they effing get that?! It's frustrating, but hoping for the best, that somehow the time will just be pushed a li'l later but still will air. ~Leap of Faith!~

• Like 12

First and Foremost:

Being a shipper can be difficult at times but it also can be quite rewarding especially when they work out like the one we had earlier this year - Ahngoo couple. In my profession I am always analyzing peoples decisions and the way they conduct themselves on a regular basis and so the nature of the entire topic is really what needs to be addressed. Of course there needs to be a level of realistic exceptions but at the same time, I typically always make sure that my feet are planted firmly on the ground. My observations and the conclusions that I have drawn from them are my own personal analysis by way of my own thought process. This is how I dissect peoples decision making on a regular basis. 

Humans are very complex creatures  because of the way we think, behave and feel.  We are creatures of habit in which can almost be predicted because of how we familiarize with others and even settings. Almost in every setting we try to adapt ourselves to our surroundings its more or less a survival tactic which is in grained in our mental processes. So when I am conducting any sort of research whether it being scientific or this for instance I always make sure I can be logical with some factual basis behind my thinking. 

LJS and HHJ are very similar in characteristics in which I have analyzed in the past 3 weeks. Behaviour is key, their surroundings and the nature of the situation are key. I don't condone any sort of manipulations on the truth I base it on facts which have resulted in my posts and whether you can really ask yourselves if its merely a coincidence or not. 

My apologies if I sound rather serious, I really don't mean to be but I just wanted to explain how I draw up some of my conclusions about these two and reaffirm I am coming from a realistic state of mind and not a delusional one.

I LOVE THEM BOTH AND I ONLY WISH THE BEST FOR THEM WHETHER IT BE FRIENDS OR LOVERS!

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

JONGSUK JUST DID NOT DO THIS!

as soon as i saw Jong Suk's instagram post right now, i came here to see if anyone has posted anything. and yes! it is here :D
 Annyeonghaseyo everyone, this is my first post on this thread. i'm originally a HyoJoo-SeungGi shipper, but Honey Couple's chemistry is undeniable on AND off screen so i wouldn't mind if they were real.. but i think Jong Suk is actually the flirty type,coz his interactions with PSH in Pinocchio were also quite similar ( but i am a yongshin shipper,so obviously " Darling Couple" is not for me)

Anyways, happy to find and read through this thread. I have been a fan of both Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk for quite some time now, so even if they start to date i'll obviously support them with all my heart:heart:

W and Honey Couple FIGHTING!

• Like 13

Hiiiii everybody!! I've been a looonggg time silent lurker and huge fan of HHJ and now of this couple and couldn't contain from creating an account to comment on the picture that LJS just posted on his IG!! O M G!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack! Isn't this what we were waiting for??? I'm just so happy right now, specially because last night I had a dream with this 2- that they were dating and were trying to have a night out in during winter and tried to be careful to show themselves to the public, but didn't hide their faces or anything.... I just can't! I have high HIGH hopes now!!!

• Like 11

Kyahhhhhh...what did I saw!!!!!! Jung Suk ahhhhh....what a lovely picture......and he post it early morning....at least this will heal our broken heart with MBC....:tears:

@wildaffairs I love his OST...and glad he support her drama....

I watched HHJ RM and 2D1N....she really comfortable with her dongseng (JJY n JunHo) and both of them are polite toward her...but the level of closeness her with Jung Suk is out of universe....she even massage his hand!!!!....awwwwww!!!!! (*.*)

Guys lets pray MBC will air our precious.....T.T

• Like 6

OMGGG.the ig post..finally..hahaha..i had been flooding his ig with comment wanting him to post a selfie with HHJ(believe there were thousands of request from others too)..this just made ma day!!! Nothing better to start my day today..here i am smiling looking at their pic while waiting for the train..off to work!..

• Like 9